It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Could I please have Torchlight Zeo?
Post edited February 27, 2018 by heartburnron
heartburnron: Could I please have Torchlight Zeo?
Should I make fun of your post or kindly point out you forgot a comma? Thank you for the smile :-) (Torchlight Zeo -- the new dlc is out now).
Themken: Should I make fun of your post or kindly point out you forgot a comma? Thank you for the smile :-) (Torchlight Zeo -- the new dlc is out now).
Ah very good. :-) Also sounds like an action figure!
Themken: Should I make fun of your post or kindly point out you forgot a comma? Thank you for the smile :-) (Torchlight Zeo -- the new dlc is out now).
heartburnron: Ah very good. :-) Also sounds like an action figure!
It's actually the JRPG sequel / manga.

Followed by Torchlight Neo and Torchlight Evogenesis.
low rated
zeogold: Howdy, folks, and welcome to the next incarnation of The Community Giveaway, a tradition carried on by the handsome IAmSinistar, the lovely moonshineshadow, and now, the Puzzlemaster himself!

*****RULES*****
PLEASE READ THESE BEFORE ASKING FOR ANYTHING.
1. If you donate a key to this giveaway, you're leaving who gets it FULLY UP TO MY DISCRETION. If you'd like to pick and choose who gets what yourself, you'll have to open up a giveaway of your own.

2. Reputable members ONLY are accepted. By "reputable", I do not mean having a high rep, but having an active presence in the community. Who I deem reputable is AT MY DISCRETION.
As a general guideline, you must have a non-recent registration and have been actively participating in the community for at least a month or so. I WILL BE THE JUDGE on whether you are reputable enough or not.

3. You will be banned from this giveaway if:
- you are rude
- you are on the Known Scammers list or have otherwise been shown to be an alt account/impersonator/troll
- you lack meaningful community participation (which usually means that most of your participation is taking from giveaway threads)
- you knowingly give empty/false/unusable codes
All blacklistings are, again, AT MY DISCRETION.

4. No code-dropping of any sort. Please. I know you mean well, but I'd rather you donate to this giveaway.

5. If you wish to make a donation, give me a PM containing the keys. You will receive full credit for your donation and your name will be added to the list of donors. You may, however, request to be anonymous, and I will honor this request.

6. Nominating other members is allowed, and encouraged. The nomination will only be accepted if the nominee falls within the terms of this giveaway, however. The nominee has a week to claim the game before it is up for grabs for everyone else again. If somebody has been nominated for a game, the game will be marked with an exclamation mark (!) until either redeemed or a week has passed. If you do not wish to receive nominations, either leave a request in the thread or PM me and you'll be added to the "no-gift" list on the OP. If you wish to be removed from this list, let me know in the same manner. Please limit the amount of nominations you make to around 3 a week.

7. The limit is one game per month. Exceptions are made for games with a dagger symbol (†), which indicates that they were given away en masse for free sometime in the past.

8. Keys are first-come, first-served.

9. Some games are on a multi-game code. If given such a code, only redeem the game you asked for. The malicious redeeming of extra keys will net you a nifty ban.

10. NO FEEDING THE TROLLS! In the event that a scammer or troll DOES arrive (and I have no doubt that they will upon seeing the very title of this thing), DO NOT PROVOKE THEM! I know who they are. You know who they are. Leave them be. I will NOT allow this thread to be derailed into a discussion about scammers.
If you're concerned that they're a scammer and I'm not noticing it, notify me via PM rather than clogging up this thread, please.

11. Ask in the thread. No requesting via PM unless you've already requested in the thread and I somehow missed it (which is unlikely since I'm on this forum a lot and this is one of the threads I lurk on frequently).

12. Only GOG keys are accepted for this thread. If you have a non-GOG key, I will accept it, but it will go to the non-GOG edition of this giveaway instead.

IMPORTANT WARNINGS:
I will NEVER ask for keys to be re-sent. If you get a message asking for such, ignore it, as you're likely getting scammed.

GOG has changed the chat privacy settings to default to "friends only". If you wish to be contacted by anyone here in the thread, make donations, receive nominations, etc., please remember to change your privacy settings accordingly even and especially if it was set to "anyone" before. Go to "orders & settings" and then "privacy" to accomplish this. You can read more information here.
may i please have unreal tournament 2004 editor's edition
"Torchlight Zeo! Now with torch action!"- *insert Zeogold's catchphrase* (you better come up with one soon, I think we struck toy gold here)

As for the thing regarding nominating someone for a high profile game that was recently added (or high profile DLC in this case), I feel like it's not too different from someone just stumbling on a fresh list update and requesting the game within minutes of its addition. The thread always struck me as a "first come, first served" kind of deal (as long as the other rules are respected, of course) so at the moment I don't see much of a problem.
Superman609: may i please have unreal tournament 2004 editor's edition
Doesn't seem like you've participated enough either way, but even if you had, that game's not on the available games list, as in the posts just below the one you quoted in full apparently without reading.
Superman609: may i please have unreal tournament 2004 editor's edition
Cavalary: Doesn't seem like you've participated enough either way, but even if you had, that game's not on the available games list, as in the posts just below the one you quoted in full apparently without reading.
how do u participate
Superman609: how do u participate
Read rule #2 in that post you quoted. Generally be active on the forums, and not known for negative things of course.
Superman609: how do u participate
Read rule number 2 in the post you quoted.

EDIT: Ninja'd by mere seconds. :)
Post edited February 27, 2018 by finkleroy
After Superman609's quoting of the thread rules I noticed that it seems in fact that there is no rule in it saying that only games from the list below (hyperlink would be nice) can be chosen in this ga. Maybe this could be added to the OP?
Post edited February 27, 2018 by MarkoH01
Granted.
SpartanSloth: "Torchlight Zeo! Now with torch action!"- *insert Zeogold's catchphrase* (you better come up with one soon, I think we struck toy gold here)
I can't decide whether the phrase would be "Did somebody say....PUZZLE?!?!?!?!" or "Granted."
MarkoH01: After Superman609's quoting of the thread rules I noticed that it seems in fact that there is no rule in it saying that only games from the list below (hyperlink would be nice) can be chosen in this ga. Maybe this could be added to the OP?
I went ahead and included it at the very bottom.
I guess when I originally made the thread, I assumed it'd be obvious if you went to the 1st page, although that apparently isn't true.
Post edited February 28, 2018 by zeogold
zeogold: Ghorpm turning on that ESP of his gain and managing to ask for a game minutes after I add it to the list.
Nah, it's a built-in, always active system. Standard equipment of every experimental physicist ;)

And nah again, I've recently switched my interest in this giveaway - I'm trying to pick games which I would never buy myself just to see how they are. I had a blast with Party Hard so I'm glad I didn't miss it. Okhlos was okayish but still I had some fun. So I'll most probably continue with this trend and these games are not ultra popular around here ;)
Could I please have some really fast game, maybe even faster than light?
low rated
I would also be interested in the second copy of FTL, if it is available.
Thank you.