It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Enebias: Was there Dangerous Dave pack? I didn't notice it. Well, too bad, I guess it's lost now.
Yes, it's still there now as I write this.
Then *if* it is not claimed, I wouldn't mind adding it to my library. (Dangerous Dave, for who didn't read the post above)
Chimicharro: Yeah but ther pay through credit card and I don't have a credit card
I've never been able to use my debit card like a credit card on GOG here in the States. I've never had any problem with it on any other site ever, but for some reason GOG doesn't like it. I have to use PayPal to transfer funds directly from my checking account, and I've never had a problem with it. I have no idea what PCS is; Google keeps returning results about some mobile phone provider.
finkleroy:
psc=paysafecard
Chimicharro:
Know anyone who has a card? You might be able to do like me and pay them to add that amount to your GOG wallet.
Post edited February 26, 2018 by Themken
Enebias: Then *if* it is not claimed, I wouldn't mind adding it to my library. (Dangerous Dave, for who didn't read the post above)
It is still on the list, but was requested in post #2241.
Thank you DampSquib and zeogold. *erase*erase*erase* our benevolent dictator for life.
Enebias: Then *if* it is not claimed, I wouldn't mind adding it to my library. (Dangerous Dave, for who didn't read the post above)
bler144: It is still on the list, but was requested in post #2241.
I know.
People are fast.
SPIN_: baldurs gate original saga would love to have
Im saving up for the EE version but if you feel like giving away a key for baldurs gate the original saga Id appreciate it just message me thanks
Please read the first post. The giveaway in this thread is meant for active members of the community. Participate a bit more, join some threads, etc., and you can come back after you're a bit more well-known. Not to mention the fact that your privacy settings prevent anybody from talking with you anyways as it is.
Denied due to lack of participation.
BenKii: I'd like to nominate:

_Slaugh_ for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Hearts of Stone
greeklover: Disclaimer: I have Witcher 3 GOTY
Question to everybody to avoid misunderstandings: This was added a few hours ago. Are we allowed / Do we want / Are we ok with nominations for games that were just added, especially if they are high value, or we should avoid nominating for a few days? Since our last talk on the issue, I avoid to do this even though we didn't touch this specific matter, we had only talked about number of nominatios and avoiding nominations the first few days of a month.
To put it in another way, if tomorrow zeogold add Divinity Original Sin 2 to the list, a game that is in a lot of people 's wishlist, and I see it first after an hour and nominate MarkoH01:) before anyone else has the chance to ask the game for himself, will you be pissed at me?
zeogold: .
greeklover:
I have no personal issue with it since I would think it would be the same thing as Ghorpm turning on that ESP of his again and managing to ask for a game minutes after I add it to the list. No clue how the rest of the community feels, though.
Chimicharro: I would like to have Cuphead.
So would I, friend. So would I.
...but seriously, please read the first post in the thread.
Enebias: People are fast.
Sometimes, when adding games to the list, I'll find that my screen will spontaneously burst into flames.
It's a dangerous job.
RogueXanter: If it is still available can I please have the Dangerous Dave pack?
Granted.
UnrealDelusion: Little Big Adventure 2 would be my second choice... Never played them back in the day and was planning to play the 1st one this year but if you would be so kind to grand me the 2nd I can play them both :)
Also granted.
Berzerk2002: I would like to request The Witcher: Enhanced Edition.
Granted as well.
Post edited February 26, 2018 by zeogold
Thanks to both zegold and astroclay for Little Big Planet 2. Appreciate it.
greeklover: To put it in another way, if tomorrow zeogold add Divinity Original Sin 2 to the list, a game that is in a lot of people 's wishlist, and I see it first after an hour and nominate MarkoH01:) before anyone else has the chance to ask the game for himself, will you be pissed at me?
Problem solved since it's not on my wishlist and I may also be the one GOGer that is not at all interested in the game ;)
But I know what you mean so the above was basically joking - however please don't nominate me for this game even though I would appreciate the thought :)
BenKii: I'd like to nominate:

_Slaugh_ for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Hearts of Stone
greeklover: To put it in another way, if tomorrow zeogold add Divinity Original Sin 2 to the list, a game that is in a lot of people 's wishlist, and I see it first after an hour and nominate MarkoH01:) before anyone else has the chance to ask the game for himself, will you be pissed at me?
zeogold: .
greeklover:
I wouldn't. This is a GA with a clear set of rules. If it's within the rules, I'm happy for anyone who gets the game, even if I would've wanted it myself, too.

Besides, the same could happen with any limit we set; i.e. suppose the limit for games like this would be 24 hours before being allowed to ask/nominate for it. Then we would all have seen it, but the game would still go to the first eligible person who asked for it after those 24 hours. Only difference is that we would all have seen it and maybe would be sitting behind the keyboard waiting to send a request the very second that the time limit was over. I don't see that as a better option tbh (plus, it would create a nightmare for zeo deciding whether the request came in before or after the set deadline).
Thanks to zeogold for sending me the key and also thanks to Point_Man for donating The Witcher: Enhanced Edition.
greeklover: Disclaimer: I have Witcher 3 GOTY
Question to everybody to avoid misunderstandings: This was added a few hours ago. Are we allowed / Do we want / Are we ok with nominations for games that were just added, especially if they are high value, or we should avoid nominating for a few days? Since our last talk on the issue, I avoid to do this even though we didn't touch this specific matter, we had only talked about number of nominatios and avoiding nominations the first few days of a month.
To put it in another way, if tomorrow zeogold add Divinity Original Sin 2 to the list, a game that is in a lot of people 's wishlist, and I see it first after an hour and nominate MarkoH01:) before anyone else has the chance to ask the game for himself, will you be pissed at me?
zeogold: I have no personal issue with it since I would think it would be the same thing as Ghorpm turning on that ESP of his again and managing to ask for a game minutes after I add it to the list. No clue how the rest of the community feels, though.
My feeling is that we - the participants of this community giveaway - are not mindless automatons. We are not blindly pursuing the extraction of the maximum amount of value possible. We can exercise our own judgment. If a highly in demand game gets added to the list, then yes, we could "take advantage" of that. Or we could exercise restraint. And the determination of what to do will vary based on circumstances.
If I knew that MarkoH01 really, really wanted the game that was just added, and if I felt that he is a positive influence (which he is), that in combination he would be the 'most deserving' for the game, I'd nominate him without hesitation. But in the absence of such factors, I'd refrain from doing so.

skimmie: Besides, the same could happen with any limit we set; i.e. suppose the limit for games like this would be 24 hours before being allowed to ask/nominate for it. Then we would all have seen it, but the game would still go to the first eligible person who asked for it after those 24 hours.
Agreed. More rules just creates more opportunity for finding problems with those rules, either intentionally or unintentionally.

I do think it's useful to ask such questions, and to collectively ponder and discuss such topics, to help build a shared understanding of what we care about. (Input from old-timers in particular can help with that, to see if we can't strengthen the remaining vestiges from the culture of the days of yore.)
oh im dumb
SPIN_: oh im dumb
Well so am I.

It's not a crime!