It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

BenKii: I'd like to nominate:

_Slaugh_ for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Hearts of Stone
Disclaimer: I have Witcher 3 GOTY
Question to everybody to avoid misunderstandings: This was added a few hours ago. Are we allowed / Do we want / Are we ok with nominations for games that were just added, especially if they are high value, or we should avoid nominating for a few days? Since our last talk on the issue, I avoid to do this even though we didn't touch this specific matter, we had only talked about number of nominatios and avoiding nominations the first few days of a month.
To put it in another way, if tomorrow zeogold add Divinity Original Sin 2 to the list, a game that is in a lot of people 's wishlist, and I see it first after an hour and nominate MarkoH01:) before anyone else has the chance to ask the game for himself, will you be pissed at me?
zeogold: .
Post edited February 24, 2018 by greeklover
low rated
BenKii: I'd like to nominate:

_Slaugh_ for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Hearts of Stone
greeklover: Disclaimer: I have Witcher 3 GOTY
Question to everybody to avoid misunderstandings: This was added a few hours ago. Are we allowed / Do we want / Are we ok with nominations for games that were just added, especially if they are high value, or we should avoid nominating for a few days? Since our last talk on the issue, I avoid to do this even though we didn't touch this specific matter, we had only talked about number of nominatios and avoiding nominations the first few days of a month.

zeogold: .
greeklover:
I don't mind, though I understand your point.

Hadn't it been nominated to Slaugh, I'd probably had asked it for myself, so it would be gone anyway. :P (Someone else would probably beat me to it anyway. XD)

EDIT: A bit of clarification on my point: a nomination is still someone asking for the game, even if for someone else. Since this is allowed by the rules, I'm personally OK with it.
Post edited February 24, 2018 by Falci
zeogold: Hm, testing the key for this has it turn up as used. My apologies. Do you see anything else you're interested in?
How could that be? I donated this key and afaik it has not given away since .....

Edit: Mystery solved (see a few posts below)
Post edited February 24, 2018 by MarkoH01
zeogold: Hm, testing the key for this has it turn up as used. My apologies. Do you see anything else you're interested in?
MarkoH01: How could that be? I donated this key and afaik it has not given away since .....
If you donated it, you should be able to check your orders to see who redeemed it.
MarkoH01: How could that be? I donated this key and afaik it has not given away since .....
Cavalary: If you donated it, you should be able to check your orders to see who redeemed it.
Unfortunatelky it's not that easy in this case. There was a Tex Murphy stream by the creators (announcing Poisoned Pawn) and during this you could win some keys. This was the one I won. Unnfortunately because of this it is not listed in my orders. However I just tried to redeem it myself (simply calling the chat protocol) and it actually seems to be redeemed indeed. I cannot remember that it was given away here though ...(donated it 12/28/2017). I guess I must have missed it then. Still mysterious. Sorry for UnrealDelusion but it seems there is nothing we can do.

Edit: I really missed it. It seems as if triock is the happy owner :)
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_community_giveaway_gog_edition/post1748

(Missed it because in his thank you he did not mention the game)

Mystery solved.
Post edited February 24, 2018 by MarkoH01
Cavalary: If you donated it, you should be able to check your orders to see who redeemed it.
MarkoH01: Unfortunatelky it's not that easy in this case. There was a Tex Murphy stream by the creators (announcing Poisoned Pawn) and during this you could win some keys. This was the one I won. Unnfortunately because of this it is not listed in my orders. However I just tried to redeem it myself (simply calling the chat protocol) and it actually seems to be redeemed indeed. I cannot remember that it was given away here though ...(donated it 12/28/2017). I guess I must have missed it then. Still mysterious. Sorry for UnrealDelusion but it seems there is nothing we can do.

Edit: I really missed it. It seems as if triock is the happy owner :)
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_community_giveaway_gog_edition/post1748

(Missed it because in his thank you he did not mention the game)

Mystery solved.
No worries about it you all tried your best and that''s what matters.
bjgamer: May I request King's Bounty: Warriors of the North please?
It looks like an interesting game/world.
zeogold: All granted.

UnrealDelusion: If it is still availble I would be really gratefull for Tex Murphy: Overseer.
Little Big Adventure 2 would be my second choice... Never played them back in the day and was planning to play the 1st one this year but if you would be so kind to grand me the 2nd I can play them both :)
Post edited February 25, 2018 by UnrealDelusion
Thank you zeogold for handling these community giveaways, and thank you DampSquib for donating King's Bounty: Warriors of the North. :) The game definitely looks like one I'll enjoy getting into!
If it is still available can I please have the Dangerous Dave pack?
I would like to request The Witcher: Enhanced Edition.
kusumahendra: Thanks toxicTom for the game and Zeo for holding this GA :)
You're welcome :-)
gogtrial34987: Continuing gratitude to you for managing this, and to toxicTom for the donation!
And you too :-)
Post edited February 25, 2018 by toxicTom
I would like to have Cuphead. In my country (Mexico) I can't buy games in GOG
Chimicharro: I would like to have Cuphead. In my country (Mexico) I can't buy games in GOG
That's odd. I'm pretty sure I've met people in here from Mexico who buy games here.
Chimicharro: I would like to have Cuphead. In my country (Mexico) I can't buy games in GOG
tinyE: That's odd. I'm pretty sure I've met people in here from Mexico who buy games here.
Yeah but ther pay through credit card and I don't have a credit card
Post edited February 25, 2018 by Chimicharro
Read the first post, regarding how this works. Then posts 2 and 3 to see which games are available. Cuphead isn't among them even if you'd be eligible.

And, well, Mexico actually gets discounts for most of the catalog, averaging some -40% I see, so you could buy way more readily than most of the world. Not sure if Mexico is among the countries where PSC doesn't work though (looked for your posts and saw that you wanted to use it and were asking if it worked and how), if you haven't done so since then, should check whether the option exists. If it doesn't, yeah, fair assessment, I for one would be back to "can't buy anything" too if that wouldn't work from here, but I knew that they added a handful of others at some point too, so see whether anything else comes up.

Edit: Problem with PSC in Canada, Croatia, Finland and Mexico acknowledged back in 2013. Guess it hasn't been fixed since? That's messed up!
Post edited February 25, 2018 by Cavalary
Was there Dangerous Dave pack? I didn't notice it. Well, too bad, I guess it's lost now.