It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Silly me. Posted in wrong thread!
Post edited February 24, 2018 by direspirefirewire
Themken: A better solution would be if clicking on a thread took you to page one, post one as default instead of the last page like now.
MarkoH01: But normally you want to add something so in most cases you would want to go to the last page.
Surely they could do it like the threads for new releases - selecting it shows the first post up the top, but the next post after that is the last post. Additionally, in those news threads, the first post is always displayed at the top no matter which page is navigated to.

Something like that would work well here IMO.
MarkoH01: But normally you want to add something so in most cases you would want to go to the last page.
squid830: Surely they could do it like the threads for new releases - selecting it shows the first post up the top, but the next post after that is the last post. Additionally, in those news threads, the first post is always displayed at the top no matter which page is navigated to.

Something like that would work well here IMO.
This (locking the OP on front of each page) has been suggested before and I already forwarded this to Judas. Did not get a reply yet.
I'd like to request Botanicula
Thanks to zeogold and InkPanther for Nexus: The Jupiter Incident :) .
If it is still availble I would be really gratefull for Tex Murphy: Overseer.
May I request King's Bounty: Warriors of the North please?
It looks like an interesting game/world.
UnrealDelusion: If it is still availble I would be really gratefull for Tex Murphy: Overseer.
Just to mention it to you in case you haven't seen it, Tesla is up at Humble for a buck:

https://www.humblebundle.com/games/classics-return-bundle
UnrealDelusion: If it is still availble I would be really gratefull for Tex Murphy: Overseer.
drmike: Just to mention it to you in case you haven't seen it, Tesla is up at Humble for a buck:

https://www.humblebundle.com/games/classics-return-bundle
I already have Tesla Effect on steam. I would love to have it on GOG but i don;t suppose the D|RM FREE tag means a
GOG key? Since for TW3: GOTY edition it said GOG instead of DRM FREE.
UnrealDelusion: but i don;t suppose the D|RM FREE tag means a GOG key? Since for TW3: GOTY edition it said GOG instead of DRM FREE.
Not that I;m aware of unless I;m mistaken. Anything I obtained from there that was DRM free, it was direct download.

Sorry
Thanks to apehater for IWD Enhanced Edition, and to zeogold for hosting the most awesome giveaway ever.
UnrealDelusion: ... but i don;t suppose the D|RM FREE tag means a
GOG key? ...
It does not. Just a direct download.
UnrealDelusion: but i don;t suppose the D|RM FREE tag means a GOG key? Since for TW3: GOTY edition it said GOG instead of DRM FREE.
drmike: Not that I;m aware of unless I;m mistaken. Anything I obtained from there that was DRM free, it was direct download.

Sorry
No need to say sorry I figured as much. Just gonna wait for a sale on GOG with the right price for me since I already
finished it on Steam so not willing to pay full price to be honest.

|GenlyAi Also a thank you to you for clarifying it's not a GOG key.
drmike: Not that I;m aware of unless I;m mistaken. Anything I obtained from there that was DRM free, it was direct download.

Sorry
Yeah leave the "sorry" to us Canadians, it's our "thing". Sorry
Post edited February 24, 2018 by 51nikopol
51nikopol: Yeah leave the "sorry" to us Canadians, it's our "thing". Sorry
You forgot the " 'eh ".

edit: Yup, those crazy Canadians:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-02-24/canadian-athlete-wife-coach-arrested-stealing-car-pyeongchang/9481752

;)
Post edited February 24, 2018 by drmike