It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

BenKii: I'd like to nominate:

Tannath for RollerCoaster Tycoon: Deluxe
Bah, Tannath's chat settings prevent me from PMing him. If possible, can somebody who has him friended shoot him a message?
Post edited February 23, 2018 by zeogold
BenKii: I'd like to nominate:

Tannath for RollerCoaster Tycoon: Deluxe
zeogold: Bah, Tannath's chat settings prevent me from PMing him. If possible, can somebody who has him friended shoot him a message?
Done :)
Themken: A better solution would be if clicking on a thread took you to page one, post one as default instead of the last page like now.
But normally you want to add something so in most cases you would want to go to the last page.
May I request Torchlight 2 please?
Btw are you sure the game should be daggered? I am not aware the game has ever given for free?
Thanks zeogold and park_84 for Ys SEVEN. I haven't played any Ys games before and reviews say this is a great entry to the series, a full party of characters is good news too:)
greeklover: Thanks zeogold and park_84 for Ys SEVEN. I haven't played any Ys games before and reviews say this is a great entry to the series, a full party of characters is good news too:)
Oh, this one is great. Really. I just finished it on PSP emulator a few weeks ago. One of the best storyline I've played lately. Last boss is darn hard so be prepared

A gamepad is very recommended to play this. I can't imagine playing this without one
kusumahendra: May I request Torchlight 2 please?
Btw are you sure the game should be daggered? I am not aware the game has ever given for free?
Oh, you're right. I was thinking of when Humble gave it away, my bad.
Granted.
kusumahendra: May I request Torchlight 2 please?
zeogold: Oh, you're right. I was thinking of when Humble gave it away, my bad.
Granted.
Thanks toxicTom for the game and Zeo for holding this GA :)
I see 2 copies of Deus Ex GOTY Edition have been added to the CG. May I request one for myself?
Got it!
Thank you BenKii for the nomination, thank you docbear1975 for the game and thank you zeogold for keeping this giveaway going.
Post edited February 23, 2018 by Tannath
BenKii: I see 2 copies of Deus Ex GOTY Edition have been added to the CG. May I request one for myself?
I second benki's self-nomination!
I'd like to request the other copy of Deus Ex GOTY if I may, please
greeklover: Thanks zeogold and park_84 for Ys SEVEN. I haven't played any Ys games before and reviews say this is a great entry to the series, a full party of characters is good news too:)
kusumahendra: Oh, this one is great. Really. I just finished it on PSP emulator a few weeks ago. One of the best storyline I've played lately. Last boss is darn hard so be prepared

A gamepad is very recommended to play this. I can't imagine playing this without one
Yeah, I've really wanted to play the series, but I tried the demo for one and even basic movement combat was really challenging with just KB+M. I think it could be passable with practice, but it seems to be not intuitive, at least.
How come YS: Seven had an expiration date?
Where did this game come from that it had a date.
Thanks zeogold and omega64 for Hostile Waters!