It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Zero504: I would be very much apprecitive to recieve the Witcher 3: GOTY edition. Thanks for your consideration.
Ehh... so you've recently registered here, the first thing you do is asking for an expensive gift and you didn't even bother to read the rules of this giveaway. Not the very best first impression but hey, stick for a little longer, be a contributing member of this community, read the rules and maybe some day you will get a nice game from this giveaway :)
Zero504: I would be very much apprecitive to recieve the Witcher 3: GOTY edition. Thanks for your consideration.
Ghorpm: Ehh... so you've recently registered here, the first thing you do is asking for an expensive gift and you didn't even bother to read the rules of this giveaway. Not the very best first impression but hey, stick for a little longer, be a contributing member of this community, read the rules and maybe some day you will get a nice game from this giveaway :)
Witcher 3 isn't even on the list.
high rated
I wouldn't be too hard on new users misunderstanding how this works. GOG takes you by default to the last page in each thread. First thing you see is a bunch of users requesting an apparently random game... and practically all of them getting it.

Is it possible for a mod to "lock" the first post in every page, like they do with some announcements or news threads? Some community-driven threads could benefit from that.
Post edited February 22, 2018 by Caesar.
Caesar.: [...]

Is it possible for a mod to "lock" the first post in every page, like they do with some announcements or news threads? Some community-driven threads could benefit from that.
I second your suggestion. Threads like this would really benefit from it.
Caesar.: I wouldn't be too hard on new users misunderstanding how this works. GOG takes you by default to the last page in each thread. First thing you see is a bunch of users requesting an apparently random game... and practically all of them getting it.
That's a good point. :)

Caesar.: Is it possible for a mod to "lock" the first post in every page, like they do with some announcements or news threads? Some community-driven threads could benefit from that.
What an excellent suggestion (+1).
I'd like to nominate:

Tannath for RollerCoaster Tycoon: Deluxe
Caesar.: Is it possible for a mod to "lock" the first post in every page, like they do with some announcements or news threads? Some community-driven threads could benefit from that.
edit: Great idea but it won't help. You'll still get folks who post requests.
Post edited February 22, 2018 by drmike
drmike: edit: Great idea but it won't help. You'll still get folks who post requests.
It would surely help a little bit, potentially reducing the number of people who post requests for games not on the list. At the very least, there'll be less of an excuse for not realising that such a list exists in the first place.
Caesar.: I wouldn't be too hard on new users misunderstanding how this works. GOG takes you by default to the last page in each thread. First thing you see is a bunch of users requesting an apparently random game... and practically all of them getting it.

no, you're just excusing stupidity and laziness - and saying it's okay to be greedy, too, actually (that's what drives most of those requests, not a feeling of warmth of joining a caring generous community but a "omg what can I get from these people?" mentality)

no
Post edited February 22, 2018 by drealmer7
It probably would not matter if it would help or not. GOG again and again said that they do ALLOW trading and gifting but they won't support it actively. So I doubt they would be willing to lock the first post - if this even is possible. But I will ask anyhow. Not to excuse "stupidity" and/or "lazyness" but to make work easier for zeogold and all the other members here who constantly need to tell those asking without reading how this works.
MarkoH01: It probably would not matter if it would help or not. GOG again and again said that they do ALLOW trading and gifting but they won't support it actively. So I doubt they would be willing to lock the first post - if this even is possible. But I will ask anyhow. Not to excuse "stupidity" and/or "lazyness" but to make work easier for zeogold and all the other members here who constantly need to tell those asking without reading how this works.
Just to throw out, many of the links in the FAQ sticky seem to lead to older versions of the current threads. Stickies appear not to be a high priority. I don;t say that as a negative. Just pointing out what I see.

I think that if Zeogold should have to take another vacation, one or more of us will step forward to help out. I:m sure whoever compiled those lists (and I apologize for forgetting for it was) was a bit help to Zeogold.

Having said all that, not having a moderator around here is the underlying cause to a lot of the "concerns" we have here. To call them "issues" or "problems" seems a bit much.

edit: And with all due respect, we can't even get regulars to look first before posting:

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/games_not_displaying_on_shelf/
Post edited February 22, 2018 by drmike
A better solution would be if clicking on a thread took you to page one, post one as default instead of the last page like now.
Themken: A better solution would be if clicking on a thread took you to page one, post one as default instead of the last page like now.
Only if it kept track of whether you had checked that thread before and only did it if you didn't. Otherwise everyone who regularly checks a thread will have to click to go to the end every single time just so someone who first checks it won't have to click back once.
Themken: A better solution would be if clicking on a thread took you to page one, post one as default instead of the last page like now.
I have a feeling folks seeing that New Post button at the top right are going to hit that instead of paging down a few times to see the current list.
zeogold: *****AVAILABLE KEYS #-M*****
Mother Russia Bleeds (!)
Klumpen0815: Is this one still available?
I'm very interested.
Random_Coffee: May I have Pixeljunk Shooter please?
Point_Man: May i have Nexus: The Jupiter Incident if it's still available?
badon: Can I have POSTAL: Classic and Uncut?
Krimzon14: May I please have the copy of Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition? If it's not too much trouble to ask and if it's still available. :)
Gede: Hello. Once you have the time, may I please apply for Port Royale 2? Thanks, zeogold.
jonridan: If it's ok I'd love Icewind Dale Enhanced Edition.
greeklover: May I have that Ys Seven before it expires?
squid830: Hostile Waters: Anteus Rising
All granted.
jimrh69: Icewind Dale Complete
Granted, but you'll have to either change your privacy settings or friend me first so I can access your chat.

depixx: Can i have clustertruck please?
superhero12: Heyo, "Port Royale 2" game is still available?
ahtizaz219: if this works i would love to get diablo 3 <3 i have recently got dungeons 2 its a very awesome game anyways tahnks for that gog
As has already been explained, the last two requests there aren't even on the list, and the giveaway is restricted to those who are active members of the community. Don't let this discourage you, though! Hang around, we're nice folks here. Join some threads, talk a bit, then come back after you're a little more well-known.
Denied due to lack of participation.
Post edited February 23, 2018 by zeogold