It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

liamphoenix: Is Skyshines's Bedlam Redux still available?
zeogold: Granted.
Question: "Is the game still available?"
Answer: "Granted"

I guess I will have to brush up my English knowledge ;)
MarkoH01: I guess I will have to brush up my English knowledge ;)
Skipped a few steps.
zeo: I just love coming into this thread from time to time and seeing thank you zeo... make me feel special :3
zeogold: Holy crap, there's another!
I remember seeing you from some years back, I thought you'd left the forum.
Yeah, for the last two years a full time job and family has relegated me to a lurker on here... and this is my favorite thread to lurk haha. I look forward to donating something in the future, such a great community here
zeogold: Welcome to the forum!
Did you read the first post of this thread? I can't tell whether you're attempting to request Kingdom Come Deliverance (which isn't available from this giveaway currently) or just generally saying hi.
bler144: I'd just take it as an announcement of hello.

Cyan5: My first post I am new to the GoG community.
I usually prefer online games but I am currently interested in single player games because of not so great internet connection for the time being.
I am really looking forward to Kingdom Come Deliverance and playing through the Witcher series while I wait.
bler144: Hello! Welcome to the forums.

Such as they are, and such as we are.
Yes it was merely a hello.
MarkoH01: Question: "Is the game still available?"
Answer: "Granted"

I guess I will have to brush up my English knowledge ;)
Maybe add a wave of his wand? :)
contra_cultura: Thanks zeo, and thanks especially to Nicole28 for Baldur's Gate 2, you're great! :)
Super late, but you're welcome! ^_^
contra_cultura: Thanks zeo, and thanks especially to Nicole28 for Baldur's Gate 2, you're great! :)
Nicole28: Super late, but you're welcome! ^_^
haha no worries, thanks again, I remember dearly Baldur's Gate 2 and playing it once again will definitely be a nostalgia trip to adolescence. Now I can finally release the curse to whomever friend ended up keeping it.
Post edited February 09, 2018 by contra_cultura
Thanks to Zeo and to swr2048 and DrLeatherface for the games. Cheers.
Hi! May I have Torchlight??? I'd like to try it!
Just a bump to keep this visible.
ShadowRager: Hi! May I have Torchlight??? I'd like to try it!
Granted.
ShadowRager: Hi! May I have Torchlight??? I'd like to try it!
Thanks Zeo and to the anonymous donor!
Lifthrasil: Just a bump to keep this visible.
*chuckle*

What? You don't have it marked as a favorite thread so it's right at the top? :)
Lifthrasil: Just a bump to keep this visible.
drmike: *chuckle*

What? You don't have it marked as a favorite thread so it's right at the top? :)
New forum members might not - and they are the ones who might be interested in the dagger-marked games, that every older forum member has. So visibility of this thread might help getting those games to happy new owners before the keys expire.
drmike: *chuckle*

Lifthrasil: New forum members might not - and they are the ones who might be interested in the dagger-marked games, that every older forum member has. So visibility of this thread might help getting those games to happy new owners before the keys expire.
It was a joke as well as a suggestion to those reading the post. Note the smile face at the end of what I wrote.