It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

zeo: I just love coming into this thread from time to time and seeing thank you zeo... make me feel special :3
zeogold: Holy crap, there's another!
I remember seeing you from some years back, I thought you'd left the forum.
Oh thank god, I thought you had undergone mitosis.
Andrey82: Is Master of Orion 3 is still available? :) I would like to get it. I really love space games. :)
Granted.
Andrey82: Is Master of Orion 3 is still available? :) I would like to get it. I really love space games. :)
zeogold: Granted.
Thank you!

Thanks to bjgamer for donating Master of Orion 3!
Andrey82: Master of Orion 3
Do yourself a favour and do not even try it without modding it.
Andrey82: Master of Orion 3
Themken: Do yourself a favour and do not even try it without modding it.
Is there a good list of recommended mods?
Andrey82: Is there a good list of recommended mods?
Sorry, I do not know but I have seen such lists. I never got around to trying the game modded. I only borrowed it for a few days when it was newly released and tried it vanilla then returned it. Checked much later if the last patch had fixed the issues and mostly it had not. Why not look in the subforum and I saw someone on Youtube who knew how to mod it.
Thank you mcleodone for the gift and thanks Zeogold for the givaways.
Andrey82: Thank you!

Thanks to bjgamer for donating Master of Orion 3!
You are very welcome!

Andrey82: Is there a good list of recommended mods?
It's actually been a while since I played but the GOG forum for Master of Orion series is very good. You might ask there about what the best mods are now. Probably the best acknowledged site for patches/mods is Bhruic Steam also has a forum but mostly just sends them to GOG and Bhruic. While I remember the original game was crud, the modded game was challenging and fun. Enjoy! :)
My first post I am new to the GoG community.
I usually prefer online games but I am currently interested in single player games because of not so great internet connection for the time being.
I am really looking forward to Kingdom Come Deliverance and playing through the Witcher series while I wait.
Cyan5: My first post I am new to the GoG community.
I usually prefer online games but I am currently interested in single player games because of not so great internet connection for the time being.
I am really looking forward to Kingdom Come Deliverance and playing through the Witcher series while I wait.
Welcome to GOG :-)
Welcome to the forum!
Did you read the first post of this thread? I can't tell whether you're attempting to request Kingdom Come Deliverance (which isn't available from this giveaway currently) or just generally saying hi.
Post edited February 07, 2018 by zeogold
zeogold: Welcome to the forum!
Did you read the first post of this thread? I can't tell whether you're attempting to request Kingdom Come Deliverance (which isn't available from this giveaway currently) or just generally saying hi.
I'd just take it as an announcement of hello.

Hello! Welcome to the forums.

Such as they are, and such as we are.
Wow, first time I've seen one on the GOG thread that I don't own, and it's also one that's on my wishlist.

Is Skyshines's Bedlam Redux still available?
liamphoenix: Is Skyshines's Bedlam Redux still available?
Granted.
Thanks, mchack, been waiting for that one for a while now :)