It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

zeogold: ...
Hey zeo, can you please check your chat? I've sent you a message some days ago.
Thanks a lot mchack and zeo for the game :D
LootHunter: Hello, zeogold. How is your recovery?

I would like to ask Total Annihilation, since it's a new month.
zeogold: I'm all better now, thanks!
Granted.
Thank you for this RTS classics!
Could I have a point and click at Memoranda please Zeo?
could me hath Cook, Serve, Delicious! ?
aghem: May I have Star Wolves ?
zeogold: Also granted.
Thanks Omega64 and Zeogold!
thanks to clisair and zeogold and also an anonymous donator for the games I recieved
zeogold: Sure, but you'll have to either change your chat settings to "everyone" or add me as a friend for me to get it to you.
Granted.
I changed my chat settings, thank you.
Post edited February 03, 2018 by mateog3112
I would like to have Master of Orion 1+2 collection. I don't own a digital copy only have retail. Good to have backups if my cd's fail. Thanks.
Yes or no the choice is yours but I would love to try System Shock 2 as it looks like it has a dagger and it looks lonely.
Hey zeogold, is "Baldur's Gate 2 Complete" still available? Good to see you back mate, take care.

P.S: can't believe Oxenfree has a cross on it and people are not brawling over its narrative greatness.
contra_cultura: P.S: can't believe Oxenfree has a cross on it and people are not brawling over its narrative greatness.
I'm a game-lover not a game-fighter
contra_cultura: P.S: can't believe Oxenfree has a cross on it and people are not brawling over its narrative greatness.
bler144: I'm a game-lover not a game-fighter
haha good point, but sometimes you gotta fight for the things you love, and Oxenfree is such a lovely and loveable game, although maybe not to the point of brawling over it yeah :)
bler144: I'm a game-lover not a game-fighter
contra_cultura: haha good point, but sometimes you gotta fight for the things you love, and Oxenfree is such a lovely and loveable game, although maybe not to the point of brawling over it yeah :)
I love Oxenfree and its narrative but it's also not a game everybody would enjoy because of the lack of actual gameplay.
Post edited February 03, 2018 by MarkoH01
contra_cultura: haha good point, but sometimes you gotta fight for the things you love, and Oxenfree is such a lovely and loveable game, although maybe not to the point of brawling over it yeah :)
MarkoH01: I love Oxenfree and its narrative but it's also not a game everybody would enjoy because of the lack of actual gameplay.
you're right, I guess for me it's one of those rare games that are interesting, if only for succeeding at being consequential with their mechanics and the narrative (and thus the message and emotion) delivered by them. It isn't by any means perfect but I think it's consciously aware of that and of what wants to say and how. Basically, that's why for me it's a tiny diamond which, even if it's subjectively enjoyable, it can be objectively fascinating/appreciated nonetheless, especially by gamers. I got carried away, my apologies :P