It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MarkoH01: I would not recommend buying Doom 3 BFG instead of the single DOOM packages because Doom 3 BFG only delivers the censored versions and is itself also quite different than the original DOOM 3 which is unfortunately not available here on GOG yet.
Correct. Thankfully I got all the original versions of the first three DOOM games on Steam as gifts from an eBay trader who was supposedly from New Zealand years ago. I don't think this works anymore today for region-/geo-locked games though due to Valve making changes to how Steam's inventory/gifting system and community market work.
MarkoH01: I would not recommend buying Doom 3 BFG instead of the single DOOM packages because Doom 3 BFG only delivers the censored versions and is itself also quite different than the original DOOM 3 which is unfortunately not available here on GOG yet.
Thrasher1984: Correct. Thankfully I got all the original versions of the first three DOOM games on Steam as gifts from an eBay trader who was supposedly from New Zealand years ago. I don't think this works anymore today for region-/geo-locked games though due to Valve making changes to how Steam's inventory/gifting system and community market work.
I simply bought my keys on humble when they were on sale - did not have any problem :)
Hello, zeogold. How is your recovery?
zeogold: *****AVAILABLE KEYS #-M*****
Total Annihilation: Commander Pack
I would like to ask Total Annihilation, since it's a new month.
LootHunter: Hello, zeogold. How is your recovery?
LootHunter: I would like to ask Total Annihilation, since it's a new month.
technically it's still Jan. here in PSTland where the host lives.

Or used to live. I can't be sure anymore.
bler144: technically it's still Jan. here in PSTland where the host lives.
Oh, didn't think of that. :-\
LootHunter: Oh, didn't think of that. :-\
I was mostly just heckling / making an observation since I read your comment and was like "no it isn't!" before noticing where you were posting from.

The rules don't really specify how the month is defined. 1 hour and 12 minutes to go here!
Can I please request a copy of Torchlight and also a copy of Worm Forts: Under Siege I think I am in the clear as one of them has a dagger next to it.
I remember someone else asking for Worms while zeogold was ill. Let me find the post...
Here: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_community_giveaway_gog_edition/post2039
Post edited February 01, 2018 by Themken
I'll continue my quest to try games I would probably never buy myself and thus I would like to ask for Okhlos: Omega
OK, I found some info about the older Doom games in the BFG pack. But besides the mounted flashlight they changed some textures and... the 3D engine? Why?
Gede: OK, I found some info about the older Doom games in the BFG pack. But besides the mounted flashlight they changed some textures and... the 3D engine? Why?
Cannot tell you. But you missed quite some differences
doom.wikia.com/wiki/Doom_3:_BFG_Edition
Post edited February 01, 2018 by MarkoH01
May I have Star Wolves ?

I would like to ask Total Annihilation, since it's a new month.

Or used to live. I can't be sure anymore.
Just read PTSD instead :)
Is it possible to get Grim Fandango or Tex Murphy Overseer? :D
(I think that they have some sort of cult status?)
high rated
SirLeedle hasn't opened his chat to me for over 2 weeks to claim Clustertruck, so I'm putting it back up for grabs.

zeogold: Worm Forts: Under Siege (†)
mateog3112: Can I please have that one? Used to play it when I was a kid
Sure, but you'll have to either change your chat settings to "everyone" or add me as a friend for me to get it to you.
Granted.
LootHunter: I would like to ask Total Annihilation, since it's a new month.
I'm all better now, thanks!
Granted.
Flashfire42: Can I please request a copy of Torchlight and also a copy of Worm Forts: Under Siege I think I am in the clear as one of them has a dagger next to it.
Also granted.
Ghorpm: I'll continue my quest to try games I would probably never buy myself and thus I would like to ask for Okhlos: Omega
Granted as well.
ppmgog: Is it possible to get Grim Fandango or Tex Murphy Overseer? :D
(I think that they have some sort of cult status?)
Is this your first post on the forum or something? I see you have 3 rep, but searching for your username brings up nothing.
This giveaway is for the active community. Hang around the forum for a while longer, join some conversations, etc., and come back when you're a little more well-known. Until then, I can't really give you much from the Community Giveaways.
I will, however, make one rare exception in this case and give you Grim Fandango since that was a freebie and there's a ton of 'em floating around anyways, but please do be aware that for most other games, you're going to need a decent amount of visible community participation that I can see (just to ensure you're legit, since we've got a big scammer issue here).
Granted.
aghem: May I have Star Wolves ?
Also granted.
Post edited February 02, 2018 by zeogold