It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Gede: I'm guessing that Zeo took a look at the work waiting for him and suddenly felt worse.

Or he decided to retire. Or fake his own death.

Of course, those of us in the know are aware of his evil plan to take over GOG. I saw him shopping for a cat yesterday. Isn't that proof enough!?
Dejavous: Zeo's been on the boards, he's just not as active as normal.
You saw him shopping for a cat? well who doesn't need a little pu.. err feline in their life?
I see what you did there.
high rated
Ok, it's time to get this show back on the road.
I owe you all a HUGE apology for what's been the biggest delay the giveaway's ever had. The virus I got wrecked me pretty badly, and then even after I was on the road to recovery, I was hit with a week's worth of schoolwork I hadn't been able to get to while sick (plus work due for the future). At last everything's wrapped up properly. It's gonna take me a little while to get things back in order, but I intend to have everything up and running 100% by tonight or tomorrow.
Cavalary: Updating the list of requests since zeo's last post again (requests/listed available after game title)
*snip*
Thank you SO much for this. You have no idea how much of an absolute Godsend this post is for me. You pretty much just halved my work.
Post edited January 25, 2018 by zeogold
high rated
Flashfire42: I think I am in the clear to also request Little Big Adventure 2 (Twinsen's Odyssey). The little dagger next to it means it seems to have been abandoned and I am happy to give it a home
BeatriceElysia: Can I get Divinity 2 DC?
kmcoolice: Can I get Alan Wake?
Falci: Mind if I give Arx Fatalis a brand new home? :)
ikrananka: I would like to request For The Glory: A Europa Universalis Game if it's not already taken.
theslitherydeee: Can I have The Last Door: Collector's Edition please?
ciemnogrodzianin: Any chance that Noctropolis is still available?
AWG43: edit: I would like to take a try on Strike Commander, please.
Point_Man: If no one has asked for it yet, may i have Among the Sleep - Enhanced Edition?
the1robert: I would like to request Neverwinter Nights Diamond, I notice it doesn't count against the limit.
Andrey82: Well, if this is open again, I want to request King's Bounty: Dark Side if it is available.
finkleroy: I'd like to request Medal of Honor: Allied Assault War Chest, if it's still available
te_lanus: Privateer 2: The Darkening or Barony: Cursed Edition
MMLN: I would love to ask for Privateer 2: The Darkening.
Random_Coffee: Hey, I would like to ask for Total Annihilation: Commander Pack :)
chibizoid: If the game has not been taken, I'd like to ask for Level 22: Gary's Misadventures (quoted above).
All granted.

SirLeedle: Please may I have Clustertruck? Hope you get better soon, and thanks for maintaining the giveaway despite your ailments.
Sure, but you'll have to open your chat to me so I can get it to you. Either change your settings to "everyone" or friend me.
Granted.

SpartanSloth: May I request Alan Wake, please? I currently have American Nightmare, but I'd love to play the first game before getting into that one.
'Fraid you got beat to the punch. See anything else you'd like?
Gerin: May I have Seven Kingdoms 2?
Dang, I seem to have missed this request all this time. Sorry!
Granted.
Post edited January 25, 2018 by zeogold
zeogold: ...
Hey, welcome back... glad to see you up to speed again :-)
Thanks very much to zeffyr and as always to Zeogold. Welcome back to the forums friend
Welcome back Zeo. :)

Can I ask for Majesty Gold HD?
zeogold: Ok, it's time to get this show back on the road.
I owe you all a HUGE apology for what's been the biggest delay the giveaway's ever had. The virus I got wrecked me pretty badly, and then even after I was on the road to recovery, I was hit with a week's worth of schoolwork I hadn't been able to get to while sick (plus work due for the future). At last everything's wrapped up properly. It's gonna take me a little while to get things back in order, but I intend to have everything up and running 100% by tonight or tomorrow.
Cavalary: Updating the list of requests since zeo's last post again (requests/listed available after game title)
*snip*
zeogold: Thank you SO much for this. You have no idea how much of an absolute Godsend this post is for me. You pretty much just halved my work.
*pokes zeo checking to see if hes turned into a zombie*
seems legit
welcome back good sir glad to hear you've recovered
Lexor: Can I ask for Majesty Gold HD?
Granted.
Well, since I've been nominated numerous times for BIT.TRIP.FATE, nobody's asked for it all this time, and the donor seems to have basically given his blessing, I guess I'll go ahead and take it.

Thanks to SnuggleRays for the game!
welcome back zeo.

since it is still here apparently, may i ask for Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut?
Thank you zeogold and bjgamer. :)
zeogold: 'Fraid you got beat to the punch. See anything else you'd like?
First of all, welcome back Zeo! And yeah, if I could please have Clive Barker's Undying that'd be great!
Welcome back Zeo ;)
All granted.
It's great to see you back and well! ^_^ We were getting worried here already.

Also, great many thanks for the game! :D
toxicTom: Would be fine by me. :-)

In any case, whoever takes it, have a look at the Arx Libertatis source port.
And THANKS for the game! ^_^
Post edited January 25, 2018 by Falci
Oh, master zeogold, I am trully pleased to see you are well and back.

The wheels are in motion and everything has been going according to your brilliant and flawless plan. Nothing can stop your Complete World Domination! Through GOG! Forums!

Now, this loyal servant would like to be of better service to you. If you would grant him a copy of Sid Meier's Civilization® III Complete he will go on and conquer many lands to add to The Glorious and Eternally Magnificent Empire of Zeogold, the Only of his Name, Ruler of All the Land and Adjacent Seas and Heavens, Bestower of Justice and Retribution, and Possessor of Trully Impressive Hair™©®, A.K.A. TGEMEZONRALASHBJRPTIH™©® to friends.