It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Can I get Alan Wake?
Please may I have Clustertruck? Hope you get better soon, and thanks for maintaining the giveaway despite your ailments.
Mind if I give Arx Fatalis a brand new home? :)
Ooooh, Alan Wake! That is a real treasure, since it will probably never be sold again. A shame, really.
It was also one of my first purchases on GOG.
deleted
Post edited January 10, 2018 by Fairfox
Fairfox: ^^^ I was gifted taht ageees ago. not played it yet tho.
wait, i think it was teh sequel.
Don't think American Nightmare would count as a sequel? (But might have been that, was free very briefly once, can't recall if for 2h or even just for 30 min. And not a bug, that just was the duration of it.)

Speaking of free, for the purpose of daggering, Consortium definitely was, and Torchlight multiple times.
Fairfox: ^^^ I was gifted taht ageees ago. not played it yet tho.
wait, i think it was teh sequel.
Cavalary: Don't think American Nightmare would count as a sequel? (But might have been that, was free very briefly once, can't recall if for 2h or even just for 30 min. And not a bug, that just was the duration of it.)

Speaking of free, for the purpose of daggering, Consortium definitely was, and Torchlight multiple times.
American Nightmare is NOT a true sequel in any sense and it was not supposed to be one either. It's more lika a spin off. I am still hoping and praying for a true Alan Wake 2 that is continuing the story. Remedy often said that they would want to go back to Alan Wake but they wanted to make it good and then came Quantum Break which was a big project (in which they also implemented a teaser trailer for Alan Wake 2 so it's not forgotten). So long story short: Alan Wake 2 might still come ... sometime in the future.
Post edited January 10, 2018 by MarkoH01
Falci: Mind if I give Arx Fatalis a brand new home? :)
Would be fine by me. :-)

In any case, whoever takes it, have a look at the Arx Libertatis source port.
MarkoH01: American Nightmare is NOT a true sequel in any sense and it was not supposed to be one either.
Meant it might have been what Fairfox was referring to when saying sequel. But a misunderstanding that offers additional information to those interested is a good one :)
MarkoH01: American Nightmare is NOT a true sequel in any sense and it was not supposed to be one either.
Cavalary: Meant it might have been what Fairfox was referring to when saying sequel. But a misunderstanding that offers additional information to those interested is a good one :)
I just wanted to confirm your post when you were saying "Don't think American Nightmare would count as a sequel?". :)
zeogold: I'm not fully back up to snuff yet (turned out to be a virus considerably stronger than a common cold), but let's see if I can't get things back in order.
Glad to hear you're feeling somewhat better :)

I would like to request For The Glory: A Europa Universalis Game if it's not already taken.

Thanks
Falci: Mind if I give Arx Fatalis a brand new home? :)
toxicTom: Would be fine by me. :-)

In any case, whoever takes it, have a look at the Arx Libertatis source port.
Thanks for the tip! :D
Can I have The Last Door: Collector's Edition please?
zeogold: I'm not fully back up to snuff yet (turned out to be a virus considerably stronger than a common cold), but let's see if I can't get things back in order.
I hope you get back to full health soon, Zeo!
SpartanSloth: I hope you get back to full health soon, Zeo!
I just talked to him. He said that as soon as that slimy spider looking thing fell off his face, and died, he immediately started feeling better, but that right now he's really hungry and wants to get some food before he gets back to work.