It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

zeogold: ...
Plz, check chat :-)
~Nevermind, I failed to notice I wasn't on the last page when I wrote this.~
Post edited January 07, 2018 by MightyPinecone
Fairfox: I keep thinkin' ooof 'Moonlight Shadow' instead...
tomyam80: Ha! And i thought i was the only 1 who keep thinking of the same song as well lyrics whenever i saw her nick. Lol.
Every. Single. Time. :-)

I'm fairly convinced it was done on purpose. ;-)
thank you mundefems for the game and zeogold for this giveaway! happy New Year to everyone!
Well, it's as serious as "the girl who can knock people out" or "the butcher who has a chainsaw". Color me interested in mindless recreational fun less yolo than Hotline Miami. ;p
Hmmm...If Icewind Dale Complete is still available, I wouldn't mind one.
Could I ask for Testament of Sherlock Holmes, please?

Thanks!
If it is not to much bother zeogold I would like to give POSTAL: Classic and Uncut a go. Considering it was banned in Australia i think it would be a fun game to give a go.
According to zeo's post 4 days ago, he got cold. There's already a lot of work to be done here, just give him a time to recover.
AWG43: According to zeo's post 4 days ago, he got cold. There's already a lot of work to be done here, just give him a time to recover.
Believe me - people won't stop asking but nice of you to TRY to give zeo a bit of rest :)
MarkoH01: ...
I suppose zeo has no notification system ringing in the middle of the night, so technically it's just standing in queue - it should not bother him until he comes back (soon and fine, I hope).
ciemnogrodzianin: I suppose zeo has no notification system ringing in the middle of the night, so technically it's just standing in queue - it should not bother him until he comes back (soon and fine, I hope).
Of course but WHEN he comes back he has much more work to do getting the list and everything up to date.
ciemnogrodzianin: I suppose zeo has no notification system ringing in the middle of the night, so technically it's just standing in queue - it should not bother him until he comes back (soon and fine, I hope).
Maybe he need of some trainees.
Everyone just calm down!

All zeo has is a cold, just like Jim Henson.

Okay on second though, everyone freak!
Post edited January 08, 2018 by tinyE
tinyE: *snip*
Zeogold is our Chribba. He'll be back.

http://www.pcgamer.com/meet-the-most-honest-man-in-eve-online/