It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

moonshineshadow: Now I keep hearing this in my head, thanks ;-)
That's not a bad thing. Still a good song imo :)
Fairfox: The trees that whisper in the evening
Carried away by a moonlight shadow
Sing a song of sorrow and grieving
Humor me Fairfox, can you translate this into ... well ... your own language?
Post edited January 05, 2018 by MarkoH01
deleted
MarkoH01: Humor me Fairfox, can you translate this into ... well ... your own language?
Fairfox: You mean liek 4 liek rather thaaan word-adapt?

Teh trees taaaht whispah in teh evenin'
Carried away! by a moonlight shadow
Sing a sooong o' sorrow 'n' grievin'
Carried away! by a moonlight shadow

Needs moar words to cojangle :/
Love it! Thank you!
May I have Party Hard, please? :)
Random_Coffee: May I have Party Hard, please? :)
I'm not sure how serious it was, but you might have to duel...
Post edited January 05, 2018 by thomq
Fairfox: I keep thinkin' ooof 'Moonlight Shadow' instead...

The trees that whisper in the evening
Sing a song of sorrow and grieving
Ha! And i thought i was the only 1 who keep thinking of the same song as well lyrics whenever i saw her nick. Lol. Guess we really shd be best friends? ;p

On a side note, her nick also reminds me of DOTA's hero, Miranda whose utimate is of the same name. =D
Post edited January 05, 2018 by tomyam80
Just a report of my older request when I asked about getting Baldur's Gate 2 and possibly if there's enough Keys a copy of Neverwinter Nights diamond

On the Neverwinter Nights Diamond the reason I was asking is because it had the cross next to it and it was a common saying there was a lot of keys
Post edited January 05, 2018 by Acanex88
Random_Coffee: May I have Party Hard, please? :)
thomq: I'm not sure how serious it was, but you might have to duel...
Ah, sorry.. I didn't check the previous pages first.
Can I get Baldurs Gate: The Original Saga and LEGO Batman: The Video game please Zeo?
Post edited January 06, 2018 by heartburnron
heartburnron: Can I get Baldurs Gate: The Original Saga and LEGO Batman: The Video game please Zeo?
Might want to rank your choices - if I recall it's 1 per month unless picking certain daggered (prior freebie) games.
heartburnron: Can I get Baldurs Gate: The Original Saga and LEGO Batman: The Video game please Zeo?
bler144: Might want to rank your choices - if I recall it's 1 per month unless picking certain daggered (prior freebie) games.
2 + Daggers was my understanding. I also donate a lot of game keys to the these giveaways.

Edit: If it's going to cause any grief Zeo, then I'll just take LEGO Batman for now. Thanks.
Post edited January 07, 2018 by heartburnron
jrich3500:
Vyraexii: you seem to have missed rule #4 in the OP for this thread, try to be more careful in future
Oops well i know for the future. Thanks for letting me know.
heartburnron: 2 + Daggers was my understanding. I also donate a lot of game keys to the these giveaways.
1 in the GOG GA, 2 in the non-GOG GA :-)
Rules state 1 free game per month except for daggered items. The two I requested was 1 daggered one and a non.
Ok, let's get this rolling again.

I nominate Bigs for Port Royale 2

Bigs