It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Tauto: P.S.......You will receive a PM from it and it will say please do not converse with the troll:)
drmike: Five or six....
hundreds? lolz.
May I ask for Hector: Badge of Carnage?
I'm really curious to see what it is about. And I love dark humor.
Post edited January 02, 2018 by Enebias
Enebias: May I ask for Hector: Badge of Carnage?
Did you ever see the TV show "Life on Mars" or its successor "Ashes to Ashes"? Both BBC series about some cops (and a bit of maybe time travelling). Imo highly recommended and the main character, Gene Hunt ... that's how Hector is - exactly. I loved this character and I I loved the game which of course is politically incorrect (which makes it even better). But keep in mind that it's british English and the cutscenes (which yare only a few) don't have any subtitles. Don't know how good your understanding of non american English is.
Post edited January 03, 2018 by MarkoH01
low rated
Thanks for the laughs.
Post edited January 03, 2018 by Tauto
Enebias: May I ask for Hector: Badge of Carnage?
MarkoH01: Did you ever see the TV show "Life on Mars" or its successor "Ashes to Ashes"? Both BBC series about some cops (and a bit of maybe time travelling). Imo highly recommended and the main character, Gene Hunt ... that's how Hector is - exactly. I loved this character and I I loved the game which of course is politically incorrect (which makes it even better). But keep in mind that it's british English and the cutscenes (which yare only a few) don't have any subtitles. Don't know how good your understanding of non american English is.
Never heard of them, but I will check them out, thanks.
I'm not much of a TV watcher, especially since in Italy it is all utter garbage. I rarely watch some series when they stream them (legitimately) for free somewhere or when I can borrow DVDs or Blu-rays from collector friends. :P
I much prefer cinema.
Enebias: I much prefer cinema.
Strangely enough nowadays TV imo has become the better cinema in many cases since most successful movies are often just action and SFX (they make easy money) while for actual character development a TV show (especially HBO, Showtime ect.) the writers use the possibility of having enough time spanning the story over several episodes. There's a reason why some famous actors meanwhile are also to see on TV - the TV image schanged completely.

Edit: If you want to talk about this further, feel free to send me a chat, don't want to derail this ... again :)
My request was totally ignored :-(
Themken: My request was totally ignored :-(
What are you talking about? I gave you all my love but you threw it away! This year, to save me from tears, I'm giving it to someone special. (and my apologies go out to Wham!)
Tallima: What are you talking about? I gave you all my love but you threw it away! This year, to save me from tears, I'm giving it to someone special. (and my apologies go out to Wham!)
and now I'm never gonna dance again. Guilty feet have got no rhythm.
Enebias: I much prefer cinema.
MarkoH01: Strangely enough nowadays TV imo has become the better cinema in many cases since most successful movies are often just action and SFX (they make easy money) while for actual character development a TV show (especially HBO, Showtime ect.) the writers use the possibility of having enough time spanning the story over several episodes. There's a reason why some famous actors meanwhile are also to see on TV - the TV image schanged completely.

Edit: If you want to talk about this further, feel free to send me a chat, don't want to derail this ... again :)
Now that you make me think about it, I realize that your point is strong.
That applies outside my country, though, as all transmissions here have been basically monopolized by Berlusconi for 20 years (with all the crap that derives from that), and now that he is no more in charge there are only his own emittents and the "public" one, which licks the boots of anyone in power regardless. "Pay-TV" and services such as Netflix are just becoming to take roots here as party-free entities, after having been (dubiosly legally) banned or restrained by laws to maintain the above mentioned monopoly.
Italian TV is utter garbage, indecent.
Tallima: What are you talking about? I gave you all my love but you threw it away! This year, to save me from tears, I'm giving it to someone special. (and my apologies go out to Wham!)
Please NOT this song. I survived this christmas without even having to hear it once and I still wonder why the guy in the song simply does not learn anything from his mistakes because every year he tells us that he gave away his heart to the wrong girl and next year he is telling us the same thing all over again and promises us to do it better THIS time ... never happened.
Forgive me, folks. I've come down with a bit of a cold and am gonna be out of commission for a bit. I'll try to get through as much as I can, but it'll be kind of infrequent.
low rated
Thanks for the laughs:)
zeogold: Forgive me, folks. I've come down with a bit of a cold and am gonna be out of commission for a bit. I'll try to get through as much as I can, but it'll be kind of infrequent.
Not to worry...take care of yourself and we hope you are feeling better soon.
zeogold: Forgive me, folks. I've come down with a bit of a cold and am gonna be out of commission for a bit. I'll try to get through as much as I can, but it'll be kind of infrequent.
Take care and focus on getting well, that's what's important, don't worry about the giveaway.