It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi, can i get Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition? :} -sorry if i do this wrong, im just trying...Merry Christmas :)
Leuu: Hi, can i get Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition? :} -sorry if i do this wrong, im just trying...Merry Christmas :)
This is wrong topic to ask such questions...
Leuu: Hi, can i get Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition? :} -sorry if i do this wrong, im just trying...Merry Christmas :)
BeatriceElysia: This is wrong topic to ask such questions...
It was my last try ;)
May I ask for Rebel Galaxy if it's still available?
BeatriceElysia: This is wrong topic to ask such questions...
Leuu: It was my last try ;)
He ro she means give the first post in this thread a looksee:

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_community_giveaway_gog_edition/page1

I was going to be nice and send you a copy but that's a bit out of my price range. Sorry.
Leuu: It was my last try ;)
drmike: He ro she means give the first post in this thread a looksee:

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_community_giveaway_gog_edition/page1

I was going to be nice and send you a copy but that's a bit out of my price range. Sorry.
Didn't expect that someone buy it for me, deluxe edition have 2 copies and maybe...

And you can ban me or somthing if it was wrong, i won't be cry ;)
Leuu: And you can ban me or somthing if it was wrong, i won't be cry ;)
Only GOG staff can ban you and you will not get banned for asking for a game from other customers here. If you would threaten us unless we give you a game you would get banned pronto, I suspect.

And you can ban me or somthing if it was wrong, i won't be cry ;)
Only GOG staff can ban you and you will not get banned for asking for a game from other customers here. If you would threaten us unless we give you a game you would get banned pronto, I suspect.
Bad Polish jokes get you banned as well from what I understand.

:)
Just to make it clear: it's actually quite difficult to get banned here on GOG at all. This is not steam. This is free speech but GOG expect us to be nice at each other. That's basically all they are asking. So no insults or cyber mobbing ... not hard to follow those rules imo :)
drmike: Bad Polish jokes get you banned as well from what I understand.

What you mean?

Leuu: What you mean?
drmike just wanted to make a joke because GOG is a Polish company.
Post edited December 20, 2017 by MarkoH01

Leuu: What you mean?
It was a joke. GoG is based out of Poland.
Zeo, I did contact support as you ask me, but they have not answer yet..... whoever got Moebius- empire rising, should ask for different game, but I can only afford game up to 8.99 euro game currently (that's all I'm left to spend on games)...
BeatriceElysia: Zeo, I did contact support as you ask me, but they have not answer yet..... whoever got Moebius- empire rising, should ask for different game, but I can only afford game up to 8.99 euro game currently (that's all I'm left to spend on games)...
I just searched through this thread for "Moebius" to see if I have missed something. Unfortunately I could not see any dialogie between you and zeo about Moebius and also cannot think of any reason why you would have to buy another game because somebody requested Moebius.
BeatriceElysia: Zeo, I did contact support as you ask me, but they have not answer yet..... whoever got Moebius- empire rising, should ask for different game, but I can only afford game up to 8.99 euro game currently (that's all I'm left to spend on games)...
MarkoH01: I just searched through this thread for "Moebius" to see if I have missed something. Unfortunately I could not see any dialogie between you and zeo about Moebius and also cannot think of any reason why you would have to buy another game because somebody requested Moebius.
Well, I did gift Moebius to someone/zeogold, but maybe that someone deleted his/hers posts? I got message from zeo that code does not work.
Post edited December 20, 2017 by BeatriceElysia