It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Enebias: I see the game has been there abandoned in the list for a while, so... may I ask for Capsized?
I finished it some years ago and will replay it, it was right up my alley - can recommend.
Enebias: I see the game has been there abandoned in the list for a while, so... may I ask for Capsized?
Granted.
Thanks a lot to Bodgeit and Zeogold for Capsized!
I'm sorry for the asking but if anyone comes away with an extra copy of Tales from the Borderland, I'd like to have it.

Looking at the calendar, I'm not going to have any spendable money until the 3rd. :(
Enebias: Thanks a lot to Bodgeit and Zeogold for Capsized!
You're Welcome, enjoy the game.
drmike: I'm sorry for the asking but if anyone comes away with an extra copy of Tales from the Borderland, I'd like to have it.

Looking at the calendar, I'm not going to have any spendable money until the 3rd. :(
Hello Mate, I have a copy from the sale if your interested still, I won't be redeeming it, so check your PM.
Post edited October 30, 2017 by Bodgeit
low rated
Bonjour, si quelqu'un a un clé en plus pour Tales from Borderland. Je serai intéressé parce que ce jeu semble super !

Merci d'avance

Translate :

Hello, if anyone has a key in addition to Tales from Borderland. I will be interested because this game looks great!

Thank you in advance

Lord-Loki
Post edited October 30, 2017 by Lord-Loki
low rated
I don't know how it works this topic but well...

I just want to enjoy fallout new vegas ultimate... or at least the Witcher Enhanced Edition. I will thank a lot this.
daniel28893: I don't know how it works this topic but well...

I just want to enjoy fallout new vegas ultimate... or at least the Witcher Enhanced Edition. I will thank a lot this.
Read the OP and you'll see how it works. For requests (which will get badly downvoted generally), you can try this other thread. Also goes for those asking for TftB...
Bodgeit: Hello Mate, I have a copy from the sale if your interested still, I won't be redeeming it, so check your PM.
Thank you. Got the code and it worked. Thank you again.

I also forgot to say please and thank you in my request. Please forgive me folks. And thank you for not down voting me for my request. I really don't get a pay out until the 3rd that I can spend and the sale looks like it will be over by then.
Post edited October 30, 2017 by drmike
Bodgeit: Hello Mate, I have a copy from the sale if your interested still, I won't be redeeming it, so check your PM.
drmike: Thank you. Got the code and it worked. Thank you again.

I also forgot to say please and thank you in my request. Please forgive me folks. And thank you for not down voting me for my request. I really don't get a pay out until the 3rd that I can spend and the sale looks like it will be over by then.
Not a problem, not my sort of game really, so at least it didn't go to waste either. Have fun with it :).
woah. can i have neverwinter nights diamond pliz?
hakimhk: woah. can i have neverwinter nights diamond pliz?
Granted.
I'd like to nominate Klumpen0815 for Tales from the Borderlands
low rated
Might I ask for Tales From the Borderlands?
BenKii: I'd like to nominate Klumpen0815 for Tales from the Borderlands
I already got it but thanks for thinking of me.