It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
...was there a firing squad in here or something?
MaxFulvus: Hmm... May I ask for STAR WARS™ Republic Commando, please ? I tried it on X-Box years ago and I keep good memories of it.
Granted.
Post edited October 07, 2017 by zeogold
PaterAlf: I'd like to nominate PainOfSalvation for Sanctuary RPG: Black Edition.
Big thank you to PaterAlf for nomination, RWarehall for donation, zeogold for special delivery and everyone in this wonderful community that are involved in giveaways.
zeogold: ...was there a firing squad in here or something?
Yes, some hungry wookies who wanted to eat some codes, and there was some collateral damages !

Thanks to Obi4ammama for the game and Zeogold for his great work as usual.
Can I please request PixelJunk Shooter
Hi! May I ask for Dragonsphere?
Flashfire42: Can I please request PixelJunk Shooter
ShadowRager: Hi! May I ask for Dragonsphere?
You may want to take a second to review the first post on this page as there's some requirements involved for these games:

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_community_giveaway_gog_edition/page1

Hope this helps

edit: No, I:m not Zeo. Just trying to be helpful.
Post edited October 11, 2017 by drmike
Zeo might be glad to get rid of one of those Dragonsphere codes though. It's extremely hard to give them away. ;)
Won't ShadowRager have it in his library already? I thought it was one of the free games that you got for buying even one game on GOG. Unless they stopped doing that?
winelandv: Won't ShadowRager have it in his library already? I thought it was one of the free games that you got for buying even one game on GOG. Unless they stopped doing that?
It was. But the rights for the game were aquired by a new publisher and now they sell it for $5.99.

But there should still be a lot of users, who have gift codes.
winelandv: Won't ShadowRager have it in his library already? I thought it was one of the free games that you got for buying even one game on GOG. Unless they stopped doing that?
Unless he or she missed the event. I have it in mine. No idea where it came from. Must have been a freebe since I wouldn't have bought it.

edit: Again, I wasn't trying to replace Zeo. Just trying to be helpful.
PaterAlf: It was. But the rights for the game were aquired by a new publisher and now they sell it for $5.99.

But there should still be a lot of users, who have gift codes.
Mystery solved. Thanks PaterAlf.
drmike: Well since you brought it up....

I didn't see it added to the list when it was a few pages ago. I'd love to have the game please if anyone has a spare key. I was going to pick it up when the Relic sale was still going on but couldn't coordinate the funds.

Thank you
Just a mention if it matters, I picked up Torchlight.

-drmike
high rated
Flashfire42: Can I please request PixelJunk Shooter
Granted.
ShadowRager: Hi! May I ask for Dragonsphere?
Also granted.
Post edited October 13, 2017 by zeogold
Id like to thank winelandv and Zeogold/puzzlemaster for the game I received
Many thanks to zeogold and ZFR for donating Dragonsphere!