It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

phaolo: Hey, I'm entering this one!
I'm in for:
- Tropico 4
- Sacrifice

Searchtag: phaolo
Is there anything else that interests you? Because these two games had been requested before your post already.
[Please ignore this post, since it has it's origin in an unintentional use of Barefoot Essentials' "quick reply" function.]
Post edited November 18, 2015 by Fesin
high rated
RWarehall: Thanks to DampSquib and our new host moonshineshadow for the X-Pack. They sure don't like it when you don't follow orders in the training session, lol. Or shooting at them!
IAmSinistar: Ha, I guess it's my turn! I just received Grandia II Anniversary Edition in my chat. :)

Thanks very much to DampSquib for donating the game, to PaterAlf for nominating me to receive it, and of course to moonshineshadow to running this giveaway. Lovely people, all of them!
You're both welcome.
It's good to see this giveaway is still going strong. :)
Some noms for some games:

<span class="bold">01kipper</span> for Subwar 2050
<span class="bold">Pardinuz</span> for Privateer 2
<span class="bold">hummer010</span> for Freespace 2
<span class="bold">Getcomposted</span> for Falcon Collection
<span class="bold">tinyE</span> for Dragon Wars
Well, I guess it's only fair if I nominate someone else now, right? Had to do a little bit of research, but I decided on Enebias for Descent 1+2.

And how do you figure out which games a person already has, if they don't keep a wishlist - I had a few other potential nominees, but didn't know if they had the games I wanted to nominate them for.
Post edited November 18, 2015 by Fesin
high rated
Fesin: I mean, I know the GOG community has always been very generous, but just getting free games out of the blue is definitely new.
It's the magic of public wishlists (and of the almighty MaGog search engine).
PaterAlf: I think Painted_Doll deserves another game just for being brave enough to take Kingdom: The Far Reaches. ;-)
This made me smile .
PaterAlf: It's the magic of public wishlists (and of the almighty MaGog search engine).
Oh, NOW I get it. :p
Thanks!
moonshineshadow: Is there anything else that interests you? Because these two games had been requested before your post already.
Damn, ninja'd again T_T
Nevermind then, but thanks anyway.
Post edited November 18, 2015 by phaolo
So how does this work i see available games and tracked games.
What is meant by tracked games?
Anyway if someone sees my wishlist ignore anno,i am waiting for cultures 3(northland)+4(8th wonder of the world) to have a discount to buy it,anybody knows if there were any discounts this year for it? On gog wiki i only see one for 2014.
It's kinda funny i never knew that the games were continued so what i am doing is playing cultures 2 which i own from bravo screenfun playing single missions and not campaign since i beat that years ago.Also i am watching a lets play of northland.
But if someone gifts me the game i would be happy which i don't say you should.I know 9.39 Euro isn't much for 2 games since cultures 3+4 can only be bough together, but i will only buy it with a discount or until i can't take it anymore and just buy it.
Post edited November 18, 2015 by Fonzer
mrkgnao: If I may nominate too, I would like to nominate Cavalary for Tropico 4, or better yet Tropico 4 + DLC.
Thank you so much! Feeling so awkward about it, and even more so since I see it's on your wishlist too, but... Thanks a ton to you for nominating me, toxicTom for giving it away, moonshineshadow for running this giveaway and all the rest who still keep some of the old spirit here, in spite of everything.

And if I may, can I nominate PaterAlf for Dragon Wars? :)
Fonzer: So how does this work i see available games and tracked games.
What is meant by tracked games?
As it says it is "given games tracking". So of course it shows which games have already been given to community members ;-)

Fonzer: But if someone gifts me the game i would be happy which i don't say you should.I know 9.39 Euro isn't much for 2 games since cultures 3+4 can only be bough together, but i will only buy it with a discount or until i can't take it anymore and just buy it.
If you want to request games from your wishlist, the thread you are looking for is:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread
Here is is all about the games on the list in the OP.
A very very quick one, as I've got to catch up on the mafia game I'm playing.

HunchBluntley is in the dark and in desperate need of a Torchlight.
Thanks for the info moonshineshadow