It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

thx for giveaway, +1

I'm in for

windforge and might or magic 6 pack limited edition
Post edited December 16, 2017 by josh72718
Not in but thanks for the giveaway!
I won't change my avatar because I have it right from the beginning and I'm proud that I've never ever changed it. But I did prepare a SantaGhor (hat, nose and leg stripes colored red to look more like elf pants). I'm aware that's against the rules but if you are willing to make an exception I'm in for This War of Mine: Soundtrack Edition. If not then not a problem, I had fun making this picture anyway :D
Attachments:
PaterAlf: ...
Wow, that's impressive! A lot of unique titles no longer available here. Thanks for saving these codes!
I've received Duke Nukem series from different giveaways, enjoyed these games a lot and realized we should be really thankful for people making such priceless gifts to others. Great respect and thanks you for the generous giveaway!

Count me in for one of these nice puzzles:
. A Boy and His Blob
. Sokobond
. DROD 1+2+3

Oh, and thanks for bringing Christmas atmosphere here. I can see that we have the first miracles already - is that Cthulhu in Santa's cap?! :P
Ghorpm: I won't change my avatar because I have it right from the beginning and I'm proud that I've never ever changed it. But I did prepare a SantaGhor (hat, nose and leg stripes colored red to look more like elf pants). I'm aware that's against the rules but if you are willing to make an exception I'm in for This War of Mine: Soundtrack Edition. If not then not a problem, I had fun making this picture anyway :D
It's all about Christmas spirit. So if you don' warnt to change your avatar (which I can understand) just post a traditional Christmas song, poem or recipe from your country instead and you are in.
Thanks for the giveaway! Avatar changed.

Not in.
I mean, technically I haven't changed my avatar since last year's Xmas giveaway. ;)

Not sure that quite meets the spirit of the rules.
Not in but I really like the idea of the giveaway. +1 for holiday spirit.
HEY! Cool giveaway, I got my avatar up and I love this one :3

I would like to be in for

F/A-18E Super Hornet

Master of Magic

Enclave

IF THE DAMN AVATAR UPDATES... Thanks GOG lol
Post edited December 02, 2017 by DreamedArtist
Thx for giveaway, PaterAlf. Avatar changed and I'm ready for upcoming Christmas. So excited as Spongebob on picture :)

I'm in for this.
This War of Mine
HuniePop
King Arthur Collection

//Edit: Avatar is still not up. Hope that it change soon.

//Edit 2: Changed avatar for second round.
Post edited December 14, 2017 by truhlik
sure why not im in

Tales of Maj'Eyal + Ashes of Urh'Rok DLC
Master of Magic
Great idea, I am in.

I must explain my avatar first. In my country all gifts are bring under Christmas tree by baby Jesus, but since not many people are religious here, some of them believe, that presents are bring by golden pig. :)

In for: Duke Nukem 1+2

It seems, that avatar change takes a while. Hope, that it will show soon.
Post edited December 02, 2017 by IXOXI
Sorry, but I will never gonna change this feodora so I am not in. Still +1 for the nice idea and generous giveaway.
MarkoH01: Sorry, but I will never gonna change this feodora so I am not in. Still +1 for the nice idea and generous giveaway.
You can still participate:
PaterAlf: It's all about Christmas spirit. So if you don' warnt to change your avatar (which I can understand) just post a traditional Christmas song, poem or recipe from your country instead and you are in.
Thanks for keeping the tradition going, PaterAlf!
I always gladly give my worm the elf hat every December on GOG forums.
If I remember correctly I wasn't in last year for any games, but that will change this Holiday season.

With some hope I enter for...
This War of Mine: Soundtrack Edition
...I say with "some" as I won't be changing my avatar every week, this is my traditional Holidays avatar and as you may have noticed I'm a fan of tradition. :D