It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

gixgox: It seems it's my lucky day, just found The Sexy Brutale in my mystery loot box.

Now I have to try my luck here with HuniePop.
It's about time to see what it is all about this game.

Thanks for this giveaway.

I nearly forgot to say it :
I am in.
It seems to be an interesting game.
bump
Nice giveaway to bring the Christmas spirit here. If you want to make some special cookies for Christmas, google "greek honey cookies", beware! they are really addictive and disappear if left alone:D.

My new avatar wishes to be in for Titan Quest Anniversary Edition.
Rorate caeli desuper, et nubes pluant iustum! ♪♫♬
Thank you for your generosity! +1

I couldn't change my actual title "bufudyne" for "Neo Kobe Santa" or "Snatching Santa" because I can't find the option :/
at least isn't in my identity in order and settings menu. Perhaps I should try galaxy.

count me in for Titan Quest! thanks!

it seems that my new avatar hasn't shown up yet.
Post edited December 16, 2017 by nicohvc
nicohvc: I couldn't change my actual title "bufudyne" for "Neo Kobe Santa" or "Snatching Santa" because I can't find the option :/
at least isn't in my identity in order and settings menu. Perhaps I should try galaxy.
It's in "my settings", above the "new post" button. Up in that area where you can also change the forum color if you're a horrible person.

Not gonna be joining this giveaway, but thanks to PaterAlf for having it!
nicohvc: I couldn't change my actual title "bufudyne" for "Neo Kobe Santa" or "Snatching Santa" because I can't find the option :/
zeogold: It's in "my settings", above the "new post" button. Up in that area where you can also change the forum color if you're a horrible person.

Not gonna be joining this giveaway, but thanks to PaterAlf for having it!
ohh I didn't check my settings! thank you, sir!
bump-a-dee-bump
I don't think I've been regular enough recently to enter, and there isn't anything the I'm currently interested in the list, so consider me an entrant for someone else. The next person to enter into the contest will be the person I represent!
Tomorrow is the third Sunday of Advent, called also Gaudete Sunday. And here is Gaudete - beautiful Christmas carol coming from Middle Ages ♪♫♬
Thank you for the giveaway!

I'm in for:

Duke Nukem 3D Atomic Edition
Post edited December 17, 2017 by Aramandur
Hello.
I changed avatar for one of my favourite game - The Legend of Zelda. But the hero on the avatar is Link :P I love this game.

If I may to choose:
1.This War of Mine: Soundtrack Edition
2.Titan Quest Anniversary Edition
3.Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project
4.Robin Hood: The Legend of Sherwood
Last chance to enter nefore I will give away some of the games in some hours. :)
Thanks for the giveaway that spreads joy of holiday season. If I'm not to late I'm in for Deponia 2: Chaos on Deponia or
Deponia 3: Goodbye Deponia. My avatar is currently updating so I'll add picture of it.
Attachments:
Post edited December 28, 2017 by xalegra
high rated
Time to give away some games again:

This War of Mine - truhlik
HuniePop - gixgox
Titan Quest - greeklover
Duke Nukem Manhattan Project - Yivrett
Mainlining - Ghorpm
Blackwell Bundle - Fairfox
Schein - Glaucos
Windforge - josh72718
Alan Wake - tinyE
Enclave - DreamedArtist

Congratulations to everyone and thank you for participating and sharing the Christmas spirit! I will send you the codes in some minutes.

For everybody who didn't win this week: I will add another copy of This War of Mine and also a copy of Hard West.