It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Deals and Bundles up to 85% Off | Get LIMBO on GOG Connect!

Get your shopping carts in position and flex your clicking fingers: Black Friday has come to GOG.com early this year! For the next five days let the spirit of Black Friday guide you and take advantage of the special deals and bundles.

In total sync with the sale's signature palette, Playdead’s INSIDE and LIMBO are making their much-anticipated debut in the sale, with LIMBO at 80% off and also available on GOG Connect!

For those looking for something more colorful, thousands upon thousands of Cossacks 3 in brilliant outfits are proudly marching this way with their -10% banners held up high.

But traditionally, Black Friday is about the spectacular deals, so here are some of the highlights:

—Shadow Warrior 2 25% OFF
—Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition 50% OFF
—Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 75% OFF
—S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Series up to 75% OFF
—Kerbal Space Program 40% OFF
—Grim Dawn 40% OFF
—Day of the Tentacle Remastered 33% OFF

Time to clear out those pesky wishlists!

The Black Friday specials last until Sunday, November 27, 10:59 PM UTC.
LIMBO will be available on GOG Connect until January 1, 10:59 PM UTC.
Nice sale, picked up some Requiem, Annihilated Empires and the Falcon Collection.

I really appreciate that these old combat sims have so many difficulty settings to choose from.
I'm extremely rusty at these games and being able to customize them this extensively is just great, I can tailor the experience very smoothly to whatever my current skill-level happens to be. Using custom maps you can even build your own tutorials. For all their notorious difficulty, they give you plenty of tools for enjoying and learning their games, giving you a great deal of control of the learning curve.
NuffCatnip: Thank you very much for the detailed explanation, but I think I'll pass, it sounds too frustrating. :)
When the discount is higher I might get it though.
You're welcome :)
I think it's really a great game, but that not everyone can like, which I totally understand ;) (Oh, on side note : I don't like "pure grind" games at all, and for me it's not one of them)(maybe near the end, that's possible, I don't know this for now).
If you buy it one day, always keep in mind three things : it's a "slow" game and thus who asks time to play it and enjoy it properly ; it's a kind of "black-jack" game : do you want to take the risk to continue, knowing what you have actually "on your hand" ? Sometimes, it's better to be too much cautious :P ; and finally : bad things may happens.
All of this are my personal thoughts of course, but I'm glad if I helped you :)

And Gurumin isn't on sale in this sale too ! Argh, I would love to buy it ! I hope it'll be on sale soon :)
Post edited November 22, 2016 by Splatsch
IwubCheeze: How were the challenges out character? From the little I've played, the challenges were like "Kill 50 spiders with a shotgun", "Use X ability Y times" or "Kill XYZ bad guy in ABC place". Considering gameplay in ARPGs is using your abilities to kill truckloads of baddies, the challenges so far don't seem to be out of place. The "Kill 70 enemies with taking damage" is a nasty one though. I've only played around in the first area so maybe I haven't seen these out of character challenges yet.
Maybe OOC is not the right term, my english vocabulary failed me here somewhat. Artifical, perhaps. Removed fromt he game world. No hero in their right mind would try to kill 50 spiders with an inferior shotgun when they have legendary lightning gun handy that will wipe them in 1/10 of the time (just going with the example, shotgun was my main weapon in VV. The legendary lifedraining shotgun is pretty sweet for survivability, but generally bad tool for any of the timed challenges).

Grim dawn has few such challenges - kill the warden with a char below 12th level for example - but they are there just to spice things up, not the main tool to add replayability. Replayability in GD comes from large world and lots of class combinations available.

Just checked my Galaxy - Grim dawn 202 hours, Victor Vran 83. I still have stuff to do in GD - I feel I ran out of things to do in VV already. Yes, I could still try to improve some of my demonic powers or fate cards - lots of work for 0.01meters better range, or something like that. Doesn't feel like worth it.

Still, both are fine games, I just like GD better.
Andrey82: Great sale! Hope you will add more games with discounts in the next few days. :)
Maxvorstadt: Well, that`s not very likely. A blue said in this thread, that there won`t be any new discounted games during the sale.
But he said it with a smile, so......
He said 'no' to a question asking whether the games would change which isn't quite the same thing.
Cypisss: If Victoria is Lynch, Inside is Cronenberg. 10/10
So you're telling me that....in all GOTYness.... Thumper is Kurosawa? Wild, eh? :)
IAmSinistar: Time to stuff the turkey! Or rather, the cart. And interesting choice of design for the banner, the art deco look. It's almost (bio)shocking. ;)
Face Noir...
DukeNukemForever: Face Noir...
or Sinking Island?
DukeNukemForever: Face Noir...
IAmSinistar: or Sinking Island?
Would be also fine, as I really like the art style of Benoit Sokal. But Face Noir fits better here, as Noir also means black. So, expect the black (friday) ;-)
Post edited November 22, 2016 by DukeNukemForever
Black Tuesday
Cypisss: If Victoria is Lynch, Inside is Cronenberg. 10/10
vicklemos: So you're telling me that....in all GOTYness.... Thumper is Kurosawa? Wild, eh? :)
We STILL need Victoria and Thumper here, though.
DukeNukemForever: Would be also fine, as I really like the art style of Benoit Sokal. But Face Noir fits better here, as Noir also means black. So, expect the black (friday) ;-)
Good point. :) And both would be fine additions to GOG.
IAmSinistar: or Sinking Island?
And a whole bunch of others too.
Limbo is a great pickup, instabuy
pls, how is sanitarium? something like little big adventure?

is the amount of games in this promo final, or will another games be added?

how the prewious two questions should be written in correct english? :)
flanner: is the amount of games in this promo final, or will another games be added?
Yeah, i would like to know too if there are more Games coming the next days or if that promo is final.