It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Deals and Bundles up to 85% Off | Get LIMBO on GOG Connect!

Get your shopping carts in position and flex your clicking fingers: Black Friday has come to GOG.com early this year! For the next five days let the spirit of Black Friday guide you and take advantage of the special deals and bundles.

In total sync with the sale's signature palette, Playdead’s INSIDE and LIMBO are making their much-anticipated debut in the sale, with LIMBO at 80% off and also available on GOG Connect!

For those looking for something more colorful, thousands upon thousands of Cossacks 3 in brilliant outfits are proudly marching this way with their -10% banners held up high.

But traditionally, Black Friday is about the spectacular deals, so here are some of the highlights:

—Shadow Warrior 2 25% OFF
—Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition 50% OFF
—Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 75% OFF
—S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Series up to 75% OFF
—Kerbal Space Program 40% OFF
—Grim Dawn 40% OFF
—Day of the Tentacle Remastered 33% OFF

Time to clear out those pesky wishlists!

The Black Friday specials last until Sunday, November 27, 10:59 PM UTC.
LIMBO will be available on GOG Connect until January 1, 10:59 PM UTC.
isnt Limbo that game that literally lasts half an hour at the most?
Themken: No clue what Black Friday is. Over here it is Tuesday and rather grey. Nice with a sale though, whatever the occasion :-)
It's a couple days before Thanksgiving in the US, pretty much everything is discounted and some go apeshit over it.
Post edited November 22, 2016 by NuffCatnip
Having Limbo here with GOG Connect -> Great!
Releasing a game which have a Linux version without it (again) -> ...

I just don't get it. This game has had a Linux version since 2014, even DRM-free.
NuffCatnip: Just how grindy is Darkest Dungeon?
Splatsch: Well, the core of the game is really combat and exploring dungeons again and again... So you have to really love this ;) (and randomness : you aren't certain of anything, this can annoy some people)
Regarding level up, loot etc.. It's slow, especially because you must take care of a lot of warriors (you must always prepare your next generations of heroes, because heroes dies or won't be always available because of hillness or mental issues).
In fact, it's a very good game that I love, but who ask time and patience to really be enjoyed (I think).
Even if I haven't finished it yet (I was awaiting town events), I really enjoyed it, and am looking for a new playthrough !
Hope this helps :)
Thank you very much for the detailed explanation, but I think I'll pass, it sounds too frustrating. :)
When the discount is higher I might get it though.

On a sidenote, whee's mah Wolcen update? :P
Post edited November 22, 2016 by NuffCatnip
Cecco: I might be wrong but if you really just bought it for more you might ask for a refund.
ciemnogrodzianin: Well, perhaps you're right. But, I've bought it during Monstrous Sale and I've already got some freebies for that (I suppose asking for refund may cause removing Victor Vran from my library).

And, you know, the game appears to be really awesome and just worth the price...
So I would not call that just bought ;)
IwubCheeze: "Time to clear out those pesky wishlists!"

I LOL'ed at this :D. I don't think I've seen anyone anxious to clear their wishlist but if you are one of those people, fair enough. ;)

I do have Grim Dawn on my wishlist, but I just got Victor Vran during the fall sale and only played around with it a little so far. Can anyone give any insight on how similar are these two games are?
Victor Vran is bit more acrobatic and about avoiding being hit, in Grim Dawn you can build char that can tank almost anything. I didn't particularly like how the challenges are done in VV. They add bit of replayability, but they are too much Out Of Character. Grim dawn is internally consistent world, everything that happens has a reason and no one judges you if you want to smash enemy heads with hammer or burn with fire. They even explained in-game how you are able to use waypoints - most diablo-like games just pretend it doesn't happen.

If that bothers you or not is matter of taste. My current rankings for diablolikes on GOG is Grim Dawn > Van Helsing > Victor Vran > Torchlight(s).
Cypisss: Inside is Cronenberg
This comparison alone is almost enough to make me buy the game now.
IAmSinistar: Time to stuff the turkey! Or rather, the cart. And interesting choice of design for the banner, the art deco look. It's almost (bio)shocking. ;)
You took words out of my mouth.
May be we will get Bioshock on Thursday.
amrit9037: You took words out of my mouth.
I really hope so. Even though I have all the games on the Xbox and the first one DRM-free from Humble, I'd really like them here on GOG.
Niggles: isnt Limbo that game that literally lasts half an hour at the most?
Nope. It will take 2hr atleast if rushed else 3-6 hours.
amrit9037: You took words out of my mouth.
IAmSinistar: I really hope so. Even though I have all the games on the Xbox and the first one DRM-free from Humble, I'd really like them here on GOG.
May I ask, why do so many believe the Bioshock games will release on gog?
Niggles: isnt Limbo that game that literally lasts half an hour at the most?
I guess it's relative. It felt like forever to me, and I never even got to the end :D
mecharma: Can we please STOP and talk about how AWESOME the sale is looking?

I LOVE IT!
I hate you! Stop doing sales after sales, without giving us time to recover! (Actually, my wishlist is almost entirely white, so I'll wait a few days to see if other titles are added before officially hating you. :P )

Anyway, it really does look awesome. My first reaction when I saw the main page was "Wow. That looks great!"
NuffCatnip: May I ask, why do so many believe the Bioshock games will release on gog?
Mostly because the first one has been available DRM-free on Humble for a while now. Makes sense that if they are willing to allow it there, they should allow it here.
EndlessWaves: I'm not sure how the free game offer is supposed to work. I follow the link to gog connect but I don't see any notification or link claim the free game? I do have gog connect linked to my old steam account.

Is this just an oddly worded notification that Limbo is currently on gog connect or am I doing something wrong?
Mhm, do you have your Steam profile set to public? Which is kind of the only reason I could imagine for the game not showing up at all. Or, maybe you already own the game on Gog? Does Limbo appear in the list of "unavailable games" at the bottom?