It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Deals and Bundles up to 85% Off | Get LIMBO on GOG Connect!

Get your shopping carts in position and flex your clicking fingers: Black Friday has come to GOG.com early this year! For the next five days let the spirit of Black Friday guide you and take advantage of the special deals and bundles.

In total sync with the sale's signature palette, Playdead’s INSIDE and LIMBO are making their much-anticipated debut in the sale, with LIMBO at 80% off and also available on GOG Connect!

For those looking for something more colorful, thousands upon thousands of Cossacks 3 in brilliant outfits are proudly marching this way with their -10% banners held up high.

But traditionally, Black Friday is about the spectacular deals, so here are some of the highlights:

—Shadow Warrior 2 25% OFF
—Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition 50% OFF
—Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 75% OFF
—S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Series up to 75% OFF
—Kerbal Space Program 40% OFF
—Grim Dawn 40% OFF
—Day of the Tentacle Remastered 33% OFF

Time to clear out those pesky wishlists!

The Black Friday specials last until Sunday, November 27, 10:59 PM UTC.
LIMBO will be available on GOG Connect until January 1, 10:59 PM UTC.
Thanks for Limbo GOG!
op2play: Thanks for the wallpapers :)
You're welcome! Keep in mind that you can change the color levels and customize it to your liking. If you do though, don't upload it anywhere -- keep it only for your personal use. ;)
Meh..
ciemnogrodzianin: Argh! I've just paid you 50% more! :'(
I might be wrong but if you really just bought it for more you might ask for a refund.
gmx: very subtle change of topic :P

so, will the games change every day?
mecharma: Nope :)
Why do I get a feeling that you guys are going to put new releases in each day as a daily deal....Could it be that we are getting more EA games? *Prays for Need 4 Speed and Command & Conquer series*
What type of games is Limbo? Platformer or adventure? Is it hard, do you need good reflexes?
Thank you for Limbo, GOG and Playdead. ^_^
tburger: The look of sale's banner is awsome...But still you haven't beaten neons in Back to the School Sales years ago..:-P
That jewel + diamond is like the design dance and house parties used here on flyers a decade ago to create a feeling of fake luxury.
Already?!?!?!? I just bought some things in the last sale.
jcoa: Limbo's not showing up on my GOG Connect as eligible even though it's in my Steam Library. Does it have anything to do with it being a free copy from when the devs gave it away on Steam recently?
Try to let GOG re-scan your steam library. Your steam profile has to be set to public for it to work. You can change it back to private/friends-only after synching with GOG Connect.
I see that Falcon Collection is part of the sale so, as always, i'll recommend it to anyone seeking for a hardcore combat flight sim. Oh, and don't look at the gamepage's screenshots: among the collection there is also Falcon 4.0 (does not appear in the screenshots) which has modern graphics and is the ticket to the great Falcon BMS (current version 4.33). If you want to know more and maybe watch a couple videos, just click here and you'll be teleported in an earlier post of mine.

Spy_Gentleman: *Prays for Command & Conquer series*
Yes, please and thank you! :)
Post edited November 22, 2016 by Vythonaut
jcoa: Limbo's not showing up on my GOG Connect as eligible even though it's in my Steam Library. Does it have anything to do with it being a free copy from when the devs gave it away on Steam recently?
Nope, I doubt that's the reason... I got it as a freebie (from Indiegala, I think?) fairly recently, and it showed up just fine in Connect.
Mhm, feeling a bit moochy now. Guess I'll have to buy something to make up for it ;)
Nothing here for me that I don't already have (except for maybe Inside... will sleep on it)

Hoping that this sale doesn't preclude new releases throughout the week...
Nothing here that is on my wish list . Looks like Steam will be emptying my wallet tomorrow instead.

Also, the GOG store page and fonts reminds me of Skullgirls ... Could this be a hint that the game is coming to GOG?
Post edited November 22, 2016 by Antoni_Fox
Yeah, Limbo with GOG Connect ! Thanks GOG.
Black Friday is a tradition in the USA but it appeared really in France for 2-3 years only.