It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Deals and Bundles up to 85% Off | Get LIMBO on GOG Connect!

Get your shopping carts in position and flex your clicking fingers: Black Friday has come to GOG.com early this year! For the next five days let the spirit of Black Friday guide you and take advantage of the special deals and bundles.

In total sync with the sale's signature palette, Playdead’s INSIDE and LIMBO are making their much-anticipated debut in the sale, with LIMBO at 80% off and also available on GOG Connect!

For those looking for something more colorful, thousands upon thousands of Cossacks 3 in brilliant outfits are proudly marching this way with their -10% banners held up high.

But traditionally, Black Friday is about the spectacular deals, so here are some of the highlights:

—Shadow Warrior 2 25% OFF
—Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition 50% OFF
—Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 75% OFF
—S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Series up to 75% OFF
—Kerbal Space Program 40% OFF
—Grim Dawn 40% OFF
—Day of the Tentacle Remastered 33% OFF

Time to clear out those pesky wishlists!

The Black Friday specials last until Sunday, November 27, 10:59 PM UTC.
LIMBO will be available on GOG Connect until January 1, 10:59 PM UTC.
Andrey82: New games added to sale with discounts. Warhammer and Mount&Blade series for example.
I have seen a few games with discounts that are not part of the Black Friday Sale. I am starting to think this is on purpose and they have different expire dates.
Andrey82: New games added to sale with discounts. Warhammer and Mount&Blade series for example.
Where did you seen the additional games on sale. The Deals and Bundles on the home page look the same now as they did yesterday.
Post edited November 23, 2016 by oldgameryeah
Faithful: Few things...
1. Thanks for clearing this up for me.
2. I do not use Steam so I did not understand the process of buying on Steam and getting a free copy as you state here on gog by connecting sites/games.
3. The gog sale page clearly states with a link "Claim your copy". That sounds a lot like a free copy if it is all one has to go on.

So, my understanding of these things was based on the only thing I had in front of me. Yes, I do know I can purchase for 80% off; it is in my cart.

Thanks again, now I understand how it works.
mechmouse: It was badly written, no other gog connect offers were presented in that kind of language.
Thank you for seeing that as well. It is much appreciated.
IAmSinistar: I bought the game and the download is setup_limbo_gog-1_(7672).exe, which does indeed deviate from the usual GOG naming conventions.
Oh, interesting. Some new numbering scheme on the way perhaps?
Engerek01: I have seen a few games with discounts that are not part of the Black Friday Sale. I am starting to think this is on purpose and they have different expire dates.
More on this, what if those games are actually belong to bundles (as complete series), which don't appear.
I think, it's better to wait for a clarification before buying anything newly and silently added to the sale.
Post edited November 23, 2016 by vanchann
Leroux: But I guess the most clueless people wouldn't even know that GOG has a forum or how to use it. ;)
Mr.Caine: Fair point. I'm just perplexed how a simple giveaway can cause ruckus on the forum.
It doesn't take much to create a ruckus here though, a tiny issue easily snowballs into something much bigger.
It seems to happen naturally when you group adults with immovable opinions together; you slightly infringe on someones "opinion-sphere" and a whole chain reaction sets off.
Post edited November 23, 2016 by Ricky_Bobby
I am pretty sure that the discounted games tab had 2 pages yesterday. Now it has 3 pages. More games added? Maybe some stealthy discounts that are not part of the black friday sale?
Martian12: I am pretty sure that the discounted games tab had 2 pages yesterday. Now it has 3 pages. More games added? Maybe some stealthy discounts that are not part of the black friday sale?
Isn't Black Friday supposed to be on an actual Friday ? The whole Black Friday thing seems to start earlier and earlier.

So I think you are right, since this sale ends on Sunday they could add a whole bunch of games before then, probably on Friday.
ReynardFox: Oh, interesting. Some new numbering scheme on the way perhaps?
We shall see! I suspect in this case it's more just a quick placeholder file and that later ones will be properly named. Though the track record isn't exactly 100% on consistency when it comes to downloads...
oldgameryeah: Where did you seen the additional games on sale. The Deals and Bundles on the home page look the same now as they did yesterday.
Look discounts tab in the right menu, where Popular games tab is selected by default.
Martian12: I am pretty sure that the discounted games tab had 2 pages yesterday. Now it has 3 pages. More games added? Maybe some stealthy discounts that are not part of the black friday sale?
Two new bundles are added.
oldgameryeah: Where did you seen the additional games on sale. The Deals and Bundles on the home page look the same now as they did yesterday.
Andrey82: Look discounts tab in the right menu, where Popular games tab is selected by default.
Since I was only looking at the Deals and Bundles Black Friday promotions, I did not see the added deals in the discounts tab. Thank you.
kbnrylaec: Two new bundles are added.
Yes, I just noticed that the Mount & Blade games and the Warhammer games have bundles. But I believe that some more games added too. For example, I don't remember Requiem: Avenging Angel being part of the sale yesterday, although I could always be wrong/blind/crazy.
kbnrylaec: Two new bundles are added.
I see the two new bundles now. These are usually added at 6:00 AM EST. They were added latter than usual today.
Has anyone played Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines without having played the first game? Is there a background story?