It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Deals and Bundles up to 85% Off | Get LIMBO on GOG Connect!

Get your shopping carts in position and flex your clicking fingers: Black Friday has come to GOG.com early this year! For the next five days let the spirit of Black Friday guide you and take advantage of the special deals and bundles.

In total sync with the sale's signature palette, Playdead’s INSIDE and LIMBO are making their much-anticipated debut in the sale, with LIMBO at 80% off and also available on GOG Connect!

For those looking for something more colorful, thousands upon thousands of Cossacks 3 in brilliant outfits are proudly marching this way with their -10% banners held up high.

But traditionally, Black Friday is about the spectacular deals, so here are some of the highlights:

—Shadow Warrior 2 25% OFF
—Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition 50% OFF
—Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 75% OFF
—S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Series up to 75% OFF
—Kerbal Space Program 40% OFF
—Grim Dawn 40% OFF
—Day of the Tentacle Remastered 33% OFF

Time to clear out those pesky wishlists!

The Black Friday specials last until Sunday, November 27, 10:59 PM UTC.
LIMBO will be available on GOG Connect until January 1, 10:59 PM UTC.
Thehotdogman: It says 'no eligible games found'. I don't own Limbo on Steam. Does that make a difference?
You need to own Limbo on Steam to get it for free.
Well, that changes things. Thanks for the info!
mecharma: Can we please STOP and talk about how AWESOME the sale is looking?

I LOVE IT!
I was having a poke about in the sale artwork code to see if there was any accidental (or purposeful) hints to a Bioshock release (there aren't, not that I can see anyway) but I'd just like to say;
It does look awesome, and it's very cleverly done. I assumed it was just an image with some text over it, but actually a lot of it is done purely in CSS. I'm impressed, I didn't realise you could make that kind of effect like that with CSS. Kudos to whoever designed it :)
Thehotdogman: Well, that changes things. Thanks for the info!
No problem, Gog's ambiguous link text has confused a lot of people it seems.
Post edited November 23, 2016 by adaliabooks
Right, cause my logic is thus; 'get Limbo free with GOG Connect', sure, okay, i connect my two accounts, they give me Limbo as incentive. But it actually meant, connect your two accounts, port over any of these eligible games, of which, Limbo is one of them. So, there's no actual incentive here. It's just doing what it's supposed to be doing--porting over eligible games from one account to another. Unless, of course, there's some kind of fee to port them over. I didn't look too hard at the nitty gritty details of this whole thing. In which case, the 'get Limbo free from GOG Connect' would mean they would port over Limbo--that you won on Steam--for free, and everything else for some kind of fee?

Of course, there can't be a fee or else the whole '... why buy them more than once' thing would end up being a bit meaningless. So, there's no real free Limbo. Use GOG Connect just... cause, i guess. Hm.

Ah, well, it's neat enough for cross platform users, i suppose.
adaliabooks: Gog's ambiguous link text has confused a lot of people it seems.
It's the Enigmatic Headline ;-)
Thinking in get Cossacks 2 and Firestarter, the only games from the GSC Game World bundle I don't have yet. How's Cossacks 2 compatibility problem with Windows 10?
Well I for one had 2 eligible games showing at Gog connect!
Considering only one was showing (I'm not eligible for the witcher series as don't have these on steam),
This indeed made me think of another mystery game being ported to Gog as well...
Unfortunately upon trying to actually add both, nothing happened...
Then next time only Limbo showed as eligible with the text saying 1 eligible game, which did work as intended.
I own the stalker series on steam i wish these games would show up on gog connect, also i bought kerbal space program on steam wish that would show up gog connect as well
Can't get it!

I own Limbo on Steam, and I made the privacy settings to public. Then I click on refresh, but always says "NO ELIGIBLE GAMES FOUND". On the game box, it says "Not found in your Steam library".

Any help? :(

Edit: Got it. Thank you, GOG! :D
Post edited November 23, 2016 by gogamess
gogamess: Can't get it!

I own Limbo on Steam, and I made the privacy settings to public. Then I click on refresh, but always says "NO ELIGIBLE GAMES FOUND". On the game box, it says "Not found in your Steam library".

Give it an hour or two after setting it to public, quite possible there's a delay before it'll work.
jrich3500: I own the stalker series on steam i wish these games would show up on gog connect, also i bought kerbal space program on steam wish that would show up gog connect as well
Try the keys you got for Stalker on Steam here: https://www.gog.com/reclaim
It's only supposed to be for retail keys but they didn't have clear lists, some Steam keys work as well. If it doesn't you're out of luck though :)

" More titles
coming soon
Last update Apr 1, 2015 "

Har har, RIP gog.com/reclaim, they really should just remove that timestamp xD
Post edited November 23, 2016 by Pheace
ok thank you, Pheace, I will wait! ^_^
huan: Still, both are fine games, I just like GD better.
I had a look on YouTube a while ago and GD looks like the game I wanted Diablo 3 to be. Thanks for your input, I'm seriously considering picking up GD now :)
Ixamyakxim: Well I'm safe until the Winter Sale ...

... but seriously $5 for Vampire Bloodlines is just silly. Anyone on the fence should grab it ASAP!
Do you know if the game has a windowed mode?
high rated
Faithful: Personally a bit bummed about Limbo free for GOG Connect. What about others like myself that refuse to use Steam because of the DRM? I buy DRM free games here because I like supporting DRM free gaming, and gog.

Giving a free game for those that chose to use Steam is fine, but it would have been nice to show a bit of love toward those that prefer to stick with gog and be totally DRM free without using Steam.

Thanks for hearing me out.
Since nobody replied to you directly, I will.
A GOG copy of LIMBO is only given free to previous owners of the game on Steam, so you would have had to buy it on Steam to be eligible. So it's not a general incentive awarding Steam users, like you (implicitly) make it out to be.

For your refusal to use Steam, you can instead enjoy buying LIMBO for the first time with an 80% discount here on GOG. That's a pretty good deal.
gogamess: Can't get it!

Pheace: Give it an hour or two after setting it to public, quite possible there's a delay before it'll work.
jrich3500: I own the stalker series on steam i wish these games would show up on gog connect, also i bought kerbal space program on steam wish that would show up gog connect as well
Pheace: Try the keys you got for Stalker on Steam here: https://www.gog.com/reclaim
It's only supposed to be for retail keys but they didn't have clear lists, some Steam keys work as well. If it doesn't you're out of luck though :)

" More titles
coming soon
Last update Apr 1, 2015 "

Har har, RIP gog.com/reclaim, they really should just remove that timestamp xD
The keys wouldn't activate thru the reclaim page but it was worth a shot, i'll just play them thru steam. ty