It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I thought it couldn't get worse than Witcher 2 / 3 when it come to over drawn and redundant character animation.
Post edited January 27, 2017 by eksasol
Emob78: You can also be like me and come to the sad realization that it will only get worse.
Oh I did that a while ago.

Never thought I'd say this, but I'm going to buy the next Xbox (Project Scorpio) when it's released later in the year.

I've never owned a console and never thought I would, but MS are promising 60Hz gaming at 4K HDR, plus 3D and 4K Blu Ray.

I'd rather be relaxing on my lounge and playing on my awesome 4K Sony TV rather than hunched over my monitor trying to fix crap and screw around with key bindings.

Speaking of key bindings, why do designers insist on making you drill down to the key bindings page instead of just providing a direct link on the splash screen?

And don't forget, make sure there's no exit button so you can't use the mouse and do it in one click and instead have to use the keyboard.
Small bitching.

I decided recently that I wanted to setup my old C-64 in a permanent place in my lab. I just tried two ( a friend donated his a long time ago) and although they start they both have keyboard issue, one also seem to have RAM issues. I'm, not sure but there might also be some issues with the VIC-II chips.

I think I should be able to fix one but I wanted to play with it now!
Good things for once!

Turns out that Notepad++ has not only plugins, and a plugin manager, but a spell checker. Which means no more writing code in one thing and strings in another (Or more realistically strings in the same thing as code, just badly misspelled) for me!
Post edited January 28, 2017 by EBToriginal
EBToriginal: Turns out that Notepad++ has not only plugins, and a plugin manager, but a spell checker.
All that's been around for a while.
EBToriginal: Turns out that Notepad++ has not only plugins, and a plugin manager, but a spell checker.
Kleetus: All that's been around for a while.
Yup, I am just a dumbass who only found it now.
Hi, it's the bitch again.
low rated
I didn't know frogs could smile. :P
Like your new look!
Fran67: Like your new look!
I might change it later. I'm just in a really shitty mood right now with his airport crap. None of it will last but still, it's fucking infuriating.

Just keep reminding myself, it's always darkest before the dawn.
low rated
tinyE: Just keep reminding myself, it's always darkest before the dawn.
The correct phrase is "it is always darkest before the day dawneth".

Next time get it righteth.
Fran67: Like your new look!
tinyE: I might change it later. I'm just in a really shitty mood right now with his airport crap. None of it will last but still, it's fucking infuriating.

Just keep reminding myself, it's always darkest before the dawn.
Does it have anything to do with the executive order Trump signed yesterday, or to the protests that (justifiably) erupted in response? Or is it unrelated?

(By the way, I assume you mean "this airport crap", not "his airport crap"; is that right?)
low rated
Kleetus: All that's been around for a while.
EBToriginal: Yup, I am just a dumbass who only found it now.
Happens to us all.

I only recently discovered that Vaseline can be used for things other than as a mastuburation lubricant.
EBToriginal: Yup, I am just a dumbass who only found it now.
Kleetus: Happens to us all.

I only recently discovered that Vaseline can be used for things other than as a mastuburation lubricant.
It however is garbage for brass slides.
low rated
How the hell are these weather forecasts supposed to work?

If it says Maximum 31 degrees today, then why is it actually 38?

Every maximum forecast for my area is always 5 degrees less than the real maximum.

And great, tomorrow is a maximum of 39, which means it will actually be 44.