It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
tinyE: I want pictures!
You always do, and it always leads to sexytime.
First world problem

I got a PS4 slim since two days and having a lot of fun playing on it (currently on Dark Souls 3) BUT the most annoying thing ever which I never expected was.....

That fucking loud beeping sound when turning the console on (I bet even my neighbours hear it) and there are no options to turn it off. It's quite that infuriating that a "new technology" like that as inherited one of the worst aspect of the early PC's (although at least on some PC's, you could turn it off through the BIOS if I remember well)
infinite9: *anger management issues*
>tells people to kill themselves
>says he wants a mass killing to happen
>gets kicked out
>"THESE %!&@ LIBTARDS CENSORING EVERYTHING!!! IT'S ALL CORRUPT AND BACKWARDS!!!"

Seriously, maybe Facebook or Zuckerburg really do have some issues, but I'm not really sure what you were expecting with that one, sparky. Out of all the examples you could have picked, yours was about one of the worst I've ever heard. MOST places will do that save for here and maybe 4chan, and haven't you already been warned here before for similar behavior?
Really now, have you ever considered moving to 4chan or something instead? Might be a more suitable/healthier community for you.
Post edited January 22, 2017 by zeogold
infinite9: *anger management issues*
zeogold: >tells people to kill themselves
>gets kicked out
>"THESE %!&@ LIBTARDS CENSORING EVERYTHING!!! IT'S ALL CORRUPT AND BACKWARDS!!!"

Seriously, maybe Facebook or Zuckerburg really do have some issues, but I'm not really sure what you were expecting with that one, sparky. Out of all the examples you could have picked, yours was about one of the worst I've ever heard. MOST places will do that save for here and maybe 4chan, and haven't you already been warned here before for similar behavior?
Really now, have you ever considered moving to 4chan or something instead? Might be a more suitable/healthier community for you.
Should we report any of this or just ignore it?
And yes, he got his account suspended for two weeks after requesting the Holocaust be started back up.

I can put up, and even have some fun with some slamming, dissing, even some Bradley, but this guy is using this forum to openly promote genocide.
Post edited January 22, 2017 by tinyE
zeogold: >tells people to kill themselves
>gets kicked out

tinyE: Should we report any of this or just ignore it?
And yes, he got his account suspended for two weeks after requesting the Holocaust be started back up.

I can put up, and even have some fun with some slamming, dissing, even some Bradley, but this guy is using this forum to openly promote genocide.
You promoted killing President Trump because you were too whiny to accept the fact that we have an electoral college to prevent urbanites in hedonistic cities like Los Angeles, Philadelphia, Portland, and Chicago from screwing over the rest of the country especially rural and small town communities. Perhaps we should have you banned especially for pulling my comments out of context.
Post edited January 22, 2017 by infinite9
How great is it that the guy in here promoting genocide can post links and I can't? :P
infinite9: ...
Can't you just go to Stormfront or something? That way we'll all be happier.
tinyE: How great is it that the guy in here promoting genocide can post links and I can't? :P
Posting links is overrated. Only boring idiots who have nothing meaningful to say do that... oh, wait...
>_>
tinyE: How great is it that the guy in here promoting genocide can post links and I can't? :P
viperfdl: Posting links is overrated. Only boring idiots who have nothing meaningful to say do that... oh, wait...
>_>
EXACTLY! :D +1!
viperfdl: Posting links is overrated. Only boring idiots who have nothing meaningful to say do that... oh, wait...
>_>
tinyE: EXACTLY! :D +1!
The "oh, wait" part is not to be overlooked. :)

https://www.gog.com/forum/general_de/deutscher_humor_von_der_intelligenten_sorte/post49
infinite9: If that asshole wanted to create a left-wing platform for people to show off dead kids when it promotes their pro-mass immigration agenda or for people to show images of real life penises that then appear colored to look like Trump's face, then he should advertise it as such.
Zuckerberg is part of the elite class. He lives in a gated, well-protected community with bodyguards.

Uncontrolled Immigration will not affect or hurt him or his family. It will affect middle and lower class.

He is going to follow this pro-multiculturalism, political correctness line forever to maintain a good image in the media.
low rated
infinite9: I just got zucc'd
Zucchinied?

zeogold: yours was about one of the worst I've ever heard.
Funny, you never call out tinyE for personally abusing people and their families.

But you seem to have no qualms doing it to others?
low rated
infinite9: I just got zucc'd
Kleetus: Zucchinied?

zeogold: yours was about one of the worst I've ever heard.
Kleetus: Funny, you never call out tinyE for personally abusing people and their families.

But you seem to have no qualms doing it to others?
I think it's called being one-eyed.
low rated
Is every freaking game these days an unoptimised piece of shit?

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, Mafia III and Quantum Break.

No matter what settings are used, the frame rate doesn't scale or change accordingly.

Even when I change resolution there is little difference.

And when you do change resolution, the inventory tab or map doesn't scale properly.

I actually had to play one of them at 1280 x 720 with everything off and on low just to get 35 FPS.

Couldn't use the shop inventory because buttons disappeared, so I would have to change resolution every time I wanted to buy or sell.

I really can't be bothered anymore these days just to get a stupid game running.
Kleetus: Is every freaking game these days an unoptimised piece of shit?

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, Mafia III and Quantum Break.

No matter what settings are used, the frame rate doesn't scale or change accordingly.

Even when I change resolution there is little difference.

And when you do change resolution, the inventory tab or map doesn't scale properly.

I actually had to play one of them at 1280 x 720 with everything off and on low just to get 35 FPS.

Couldn't use the shop inventory because buttons disappeared, so I would have to change resolution every time I wanted to buy or sell.

I really can't be bothered anymore these days just to get a stupid game running.
The answer would be yes.