It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Kleetus: .
Good news! I've just been informed by an Australian that Australians are inherently weird!
Fuck! Those idiots in Belgium ultimately signed CETA! The traitorous, filthy dogs! Now all the garbage from america is going to flood local markets with their toxic trash and even worse, corporations (the multinational ones of american origins and interests) are going to have their way, OVER locals, their democracies and get special treatment from justice, laws and politicians, at the expense of every citizen and nation this side, obviously, naturally, of course!

Should TTIP also hit, that would be freaking freakish and a nasty combo to boot!

Damn those americans and that canadian clown Trinto! Their wank polluting our markets and their unsavory, money and power hungry vultures of corporation pests are now going to parasite on countries other than their own, globalist junk-yards!
Post edited October 27, 2016 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
had to happen at least once --- payroll at work was run yesterday. Im with a bank where funds wont appear til today (done overnight). Wake up. check my account. Nothing. Fair go!!!
Niggles: had to happen at least once --- payroll at work was run yesterday. Im with a bank where funds wont appear til today (done overnight). Wake up. check my account. Nothing. Fair go!!!
Chase are assholes when it comes to this, once on a holiday they even delayed my money for 2 days.
Why am I still with these assholes..
One of our cats passed away yesterday. He most likely suffered a heart attack in the morning, which left him paralyzed from the waist backwards and with a steadily worsening pulmonary edema. He got his first sedatives not twenty minutes after the first symptoms and was dead a few minutes later, so if there is any consolation in this, it's that he died suddenly and that he wasn't alone when it happened.

Farewell, little buddy. The house is very quiet without the beat of your heart of gold.
AlKim: One of our cats passed away yesterday.
Sorry for your loss, I hope at least he lived a long and happy life.
AlKim: One of our cats passed away yesterday.
Kleetus: Sorry for your loss, I hope at least he lived a long and happy life.
Thanks. He was about ten years old, so not very old by housecat standards though not unusually young either. That said, his was a happy life that brought joy to everyone who met him, including people who never liked other cats. He even kept us awake on his last night by bouncing his beloved rubber ball around the walls.
I shipped something with UPS. It's 24lbs, the bastards charged me for 46lbs of "dimensional weight". So they're charging based on space and it ended up costing 2.5times more than I thought it was. F.U. UPS.
Post edited November 05, 2016 by eksasol
I will try to not swear too much, but it's f****** 10am and some c*** shows up at my door trying to solicit votes for Hilary. Kept asking 'did you vote for hilary, did you vote for hilary'. I wanted to punch her in the face. Seriously, this is unacceptable.
eksasol: I wanted to punch her in the face.
No you're not, not with those delicate hands of yours.

You can't risk damaging them, not for anything.
eksasol: I will try to not swear too much, but it's f****** 10am and some c*** shows up at my door trying to solicit votes for Hilary. Kept asking 'did you vote for hilary, did you vote for hilary'. I wanted to punch her in the face. Seriously, this is unacceptable.
If she doesn't win you are likely going to have people banging on your door at 10am demanding to see citizenship papers.
Went grocery shopping for the weekend and saw an older lady looking at an electric heater, a tiny, cheap model that didn't look powerful enough to get you through the winter with any level of comfort. She ended up buying that pathetic thing, maybe because it's the only solution she could afford. I really hope that lady makes it through the cold season OK.
eksasol: I will try to not swear too much, but it's f****** 10am and some c*** shows up at my door trying to solicit votes for Hilary. Kept asking 'did you vote for hilary, did you vote for hilary'. I wanted to punch her in the face. Seriously, this is unacceptable.
Tell Trump.
tinyE: If she doesn't win you are likely going to have people banging on your door at 10am demanding to see citizenship papers.
If she wins those people banging on your door might be there to confiscate your firearms.
tinyE: If she doesn't win you are likely going to have people banging on your door at 10am demanding to see citizenship papers.
mm324: If she wins those people banging on your door might be there to confiscate your firearms.
I don't have any.

I for one don't feel it is necessary to have a fucking AK-47 for home protection. ;P

NOTE: Quips aside, we really can't be doing this in this thread. I'm happy to continue it elsewhere but not here.
Post edited November 06, 2016 by tinyE