It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Emob78: What, you think your internet pals are smart?

HAHAHA!! Boy, we sure fooled you! XD
viperfdl: Yeah, well, either you people are smarter than you think or I'm dumber than I think...

Kleetus: I wouldn't have a sex life if it wasn't for the internet.

It's my favourite form of entertainment.
viperfdl: Sex is overrated...
>_>
<_<
That's a given, right? I mean, no one aspires to be a retard. Who wants to be a dumb ass?

Wait a minute... I think I'm onto something here.
viperfdl: Yeah, well, either you people are smarter than you think or I'm dumber than I think...
Emob78: That's a given, right? I mean, no one aspires to be a retard. Who wants to be a dumb ass?

I utterly belief that I'm smart and because I'm believing it, you can't proof me otherwise...
;p
Emob78: That's a given, right? I mean, no one aspires to be a retard. Who wants to be a dumb ass?

viperfdl: I utterly belief that I'm smart and because I'm believing it, you can't proof me otherwise...
;p
Brawndo's got what plants crave.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKyoSS3bwjA
A friend bought me a game that I had never heard of as a belated birthday present. Download and install on Steam, fire it up and... uPlay. Bollocks.

Ironically, I am now contemplating getting an illegal copy.
I don't even know why I bother eating rolled oats, they always make me feel like I'm starving, regardless of how much I eat.

It's the only food that does that to me, stupid healthy crap.
Kleetus: I don't even know why I bother eating rolled oats, they always make me feel like I'm starving, regardless of how much I eat.

It's the only food that does that to me, stupid healthy crap.
Oats and grains are higher in carbohydrate which turns into glucose in your body, eating too much makes you hungry and crave more carb. Also they taste like cardboard. So to make it taste good they put more sugar in it, which make you more hungry and crave more.

Eat eggs and sausage.
eksasol: Oats and grains are higher in carbohydrate which turns into glucose in your body, eating too much makes you hungry and crave more carb.
Yes but it doesn't seem to matter how much I eat, it always makes me feel like I'm famished.

And no other food does this, so it must be something unique to oats.

I agree on the cardboard taste, regardless of what you put on it.
F**kin real estate people man, they seem to like telling the customer what they want to buy.

I'm the customer, I tell you what I want, not the other way around. You can shove the ten thousand dollar contract up your...
Fire those fucks and find someone else.

There are only two jobs in Florida, landscaping and real estates. If they can't cut grasses and sell houses, 95% of the workforce would be out of a job.
eksasol: Fire those fucks and find someone else.
I did, I walked right out. Hopefully the next place actually likes money and is more agreeable.
Grrr, this year, i am forced to spend my birthday with some certain people who hate me and i despise, at least half of them... They even plan to call over a bunch of free-loading, free-leeching parasites, who want to free-ride on my cooking skills and took the liberty to self-invite themselves, even, the audacity...! What's worse, one of them carries his dubious 18 years old niece around whenever he "invades" my estate and besides introducing her to me, he is kinda pushing her towards my space and this makes me feel very uncomfortable, since she has a naughty air around her and what's worse; i even "caught" her flirting with a 38 years old weasel from their circle, once, before... Unfortunately, i cannot shout at the lot of them "GO TO HELL" and properly kick their fatass, ugly asses out of my property, because "things"... There go my plans, my peace and quiet, oh shoot, oh darn!

Worst of all is that i had a hot little date pre-arranged with my mistress for the weekend come, since her hubby will be out of town for business... Dang, i now have to cancel our dirty little encounter out. Just my luck as usual, nothing new...

Now i completely understand aristocrats of old. Being constantly besieged by court members, like flies sticking on the shit, buzzing endlessly, sucking constantly and even worse, trying to even lay their own goddamn eggs on poor man "King"! Shit, plow it all! And i was enjoying peace and quiet lately so beautifully, as well as nicely, everything was going so smoothly, i was so serene and calm...

I am fucking tired of this hell hole being filled to the brim with boneless slugs, slithering maggots, stinking parasites and random riff-raff bastards trying to rob you, fleece you, take advantage of you in each and every conceivable way, or all of those at the same time! Grrr.
Post edited October 18, 2016 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
KiNgBrAdLeY7: .
What did you say, there's nothing there?
At least you have a birthday to celebrate. No one gives a shit about mine, which is a good thing.
eksasol: No one gives a shit about mine, which is a good thing.
Well, YOU'RE the one who hid your wishlist.
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Worst of all is that i had a hot little date pre-arranged with my mistress for the weekend come, since her hubby will be out of town for business... Dang, i now have to cancel our dirty little encounter out. Just my luck as usual, nothing new...

I am fucking tired of this hell hole being filled to the brim with boneless slugs, slithering maggots, stinking parasites and random riff-raff bastards trying to rob you, fleece you, take advantage of you in each and every conceivable way, or all of those at the same time! Grrr.
Well you are part of the problem or hell hole yourself when you have a mistress who is already married to probably a clueless man who loves his wife and has no idea what a dirty slut she is.

Unless the hubby himself has mistresses, which is fine then. No sympathy for him then.

Immorality breeds more immorality.