It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: You got Columbus day off? :P
Apparently not, everything is closing next two days due to hurricane Matthew. So they want us to show up on Monday, we'll see how it goes. Greedy fucking company, they wanted us to stay late while all the other people come home. I couldn't fill up my tank because gas is sold out.

This old house have no wood panels around the windows so I couldn't do too much, and bunch of fucking glasses and sliding doors. But I'm in Pompano Beach area so I should be a little off from the hurricane.

I fucking hate Florida. I watch the way people treat each other and it's like the song Gimme Shelter by Rolling Stones, they're ready to kill and cannibalize each other if they have the chance, which is likely what happen when the power goes out.
Post edited October 06, 2016 by eksasol
I am trying to stop using steam but I am having many problems trying to. One of which is... here on gog... I have no friends :( :( :(
heromedel: here on gog... I have no friends :( :( :(
Here on GOG, there's nobody friendlier than us!

...well, I mean, there were, but we ripped them to pieces.
low rated
I'm extremely friendly.
Kleetus: I'm extremely friendly.
Maybe that's the reason why almost everyone here hates you. You hump their legs, you perverted infant...
;p
Kleetus: I'm extremely friendly.
viperfdl: Maybe that's the reason why almost everyone here hates you. You hump their legs, you perverted infant...
;p
whoa now guys, no need to make frienemies.
low rated
heromedel: whoa now guys, no need to make frienemies.
Is that like a vajayjay?
heromedel: whoa now guys, no need to make frienemies.
Kleetus: Is that like a vajayjay?
Depends on whether you buy them flowers first.
Guess this is the last time I'm going to waste my time buying phone replacement parts from eBay. These assholes.

I was replacing a iPhone 5S screen. Installed their replacement screen perfectly. It boot with screen all working, but the screen gets so hot and then it just died. Whatever cheap crap component they used just burned out I guess and couldn't handle the currents properly.

Of course, all of the return policy for these things state you can't return it if you installed it, which is the only way you would know it's going to work or not. Assholes.
Attachments:
Post edited October 13, 2016 by eksasol
eksasol: Of course, all of the return policy for these things state you can't return it if you installed it
Ignore the seller return policies, they are meaningless, the only thing that matters is eBay's policy as they are using their platform.

If it's within the time period, contact the seller and tell them that the product is Not as Described.

If they refuse, do an eBay claim.

EDIT: BTW, you have beautiful hands, just beautiful.

You wouldn't be a hand model by any chance?
Post edited October 13, 2016 by Kleetus
For the first time I'm an genuinely deeply concerned about me and my family's future here. The president is trying to sack the minister of finance through bogus criminal charges and our universities are busy going up in smoke against the background of violent petrol-bomb throwing protests, chants for free university education and decolonized study programs. And what's the latter you ask? According to the lady who worryingly wasn't laughed out of the room.
Holy shit, almost two days without internet. I was starting to think that I am the only smart person in the world...
viperfdl: Holy shit, almost two days without internet. I was starting to think that I am the only smart person in the world...
What, you think your internet pals are smart?

HAHAHA!! Boy, we sure fooled you! XD
viperfdl: Holy shit, almost two days without internet.
I wouldn't have a sex life if it wasn't for the internet.

It's my favourite form of entertainment.
viperfdl: Holy shit, almost two days without internet. I was starting to think that I am the only smart person in the world...
Emob78: What, you think your internet pals are smart?

HAHAHA!! Boy, we sure fooled you! XD
Yeah, well, either you people are smarter than you think or I'm dumber than I think...

Kleetus: I wouldn't have a sex life if it wasn't for the internet.

It's my favourite form of entertainment.
Sex is overrated...
>_>
<_<