It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

fr33kSh0w2012: I just eat Chocolate it also seems COLA is tasting Mighty weird these days kind of like ACID with Bi carb soda added where HAS ALL THE SWEET STUFFS GONE they used to taste amazingly FRUITY back in 1996 like STRAIGHT CORDIAL is today

SON OF A BITCH I always dreamt of that you guys ACTUALLY HAD THAT we don't have that here in Australia no we just have our Fucking Insane Lunatic governments putting HERPES in the drinking water and the agriculture food regions with all the food the food we eat is going to have HERPES IN IT

http://nypost.com/2016/05/03/australia-is-using-herpes-to-kill-off-invasive-fish/
Emob78: Please tell me that's a piece from the Onion that got accidentally circulated as an actual thing. Please tell me it's just a funny joke.
No IT'S TRUE! it's Not from the onion or anything they were actually talking about it in PARLIAMENT QUESTION TIME!

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-05-01/herpes-to-eradicate-carp-in-murray-river-pyne-says/7373736

https://blog.csiro.au/reclaiming-our-rivers-from-feral-carp/
Post edited May 12, 2016 by fr33kSh0w2012
tinyE: ...
Bring back REAL sweet tarts, and when you are done with that I want button candy back. I don't care if you did get more paper than candy when you ate one, they were good! And now that I think about it, I want those little wax cola candies back. You chewed off the top, drank the cola, chewed up the bottle, spent the next month trying to pick all that shit out of your teeth. That was living and and that was life and I'm pissed we are being deprived of it!
Not into Sweet Tarts, but I'm heartbroken that Life Savers replaced the lime life saver with green apple. Then, Skittles followed suit. I want my limes back, dammit (even if they tasted like what I'd expect an industrial bathroom cleaner/deodorizer would taste!)
Today I bought a can of Monster Ripper and I was appalled to see they changed the recipe... It doesn't taste like before. :'(
It makes me really mad I had to sell my Naruto collection for pennies when I was broke one time.

F*&#%$*@&$)&@#$%$()^!&*%$)^&#%!

Keep calm bad-fur-day. Peacefulness. Breath...

You lousy F^#%$%@#(()@#^%##$##@***
Post edited May 15, 2016 by bad_fur_day1
bad_fur_day1: It makes me really mad I had to sell my Naruto collection for pennies when I was broke one time.

F*&#%$*@&$)&@#$%$()^!&*%$)^&#%!

Keep calm bad-fur-day. Peacefulness. Breath...

You lousy F^#%$%@#(()@#^%##$##@***
Reminds me of quote "If you keep buying things you don't need then you will soon have to sell things you need!!!"

But hard times comes in everyone life.
It will pass. Have faith.
You should be glad that you lost something which you can buy again.
There are people who lost there loved ones because they were too broke to pay for their treatment.
Blarghy. Just had the last exam of my masters, but my thesis is still not complete. And my professor keeps pushing for extending it till August. Via email. From another country.

BLARGHY.
Dummy spitter's coming back but only when he think's the forum has forgotten the ''spit''.
Post edited May 17, 2016 by Tauto
Feeling scared for needing to put myself back to work again. Got to write a mail, that I'm dread writing for finding the right words. It's about negotiating for a good price for an appearance, but I suck at negotiations. I'm better at content, than about conditions. And with a mini-holiday in between (I had free time since Wednesday afternoon) I find it hard getting back into routine. Insofar you can speak of routine in my life, every morning there's a struggle to find courage to start the day. And when I will be finished working after an hour or two I need to find courage to buy groceries, as a friend of mine is coming to dinner this evening.

On the plus side, just yesterday I managed to comfort myself it's very unlikely I will be approved to be obliged to find paid work, as riding to a friend just 8 kilometers away made me totally stressed out and made tears stream out of my eyes from stress. Still I forced myself to get on, I might look up against meeting a friend, but once I'm there, it usually turns out to be easier than I thought. People don't bite, least of all friends. And we had a nice visit to a forest further south than I can reach by bicycle, as we decided to take his car for a change. And we had a cosy dinner at a restaurant.

But all in all, being autistic sucks.

*edit: and right now, when I'm already feeling that scared and stressed, I hear people talking outside. Wrraagghh. I wish life was without colours and sounds, just music.
Post edited May 17, 2016 by DubConqueror
DubConqueror: Feeling scared for needing to put myself back to work again. Got to write a mail, that I'm dread writing for finding the right words. It's about negotiating for a good price for an appearance, but I suck at negotiations. I'm better at content, than about conditions. And with a mini-holiday in between (I had free time since Wednesday afternoon) I find it hard getting back into routine. Insofar you can speak of routine in my life, every morning there's a struggle to find courage to start the day. And when I will be finished working after an hour or two I need to find courage to buy groceries, as a friend of mine is coming to dinner this evening.

On the plus side, just yesterday I managed to comfort myself it's very unlikely I will be approved to be obliged to find paid work, as riding to a friend just 8 kilometers away made me totally stressed out and made tears stream out of my eyes from stress. Still I forced myself to get on, I might look up against meeting a friend, but once I'm there, it usually turns out to be easier than I thought. People don't bite, least of all friends. And we had a nice visit to a forest further south than I can reach by bicycle, as we decided to take his car for a change. And we had a cosy dinner at a restaurant.

But all in all, being autistic sucks.

*edit: and right now, when I'm already feeling that scared and stressed, I hear people talking outside. Wrraagghh. I wish life was without colours and sounds, just music.
When that stress hits you like that, try and concentrate on one very specific thing, even if it seems redundant or pedantic. I find that anxiety or stress can overwhelm you with bad feelings and it often leads to depression.

Just focusing on a small task or hobby can relive stress and discipline the mind. Don't go OCD with it, but try and enjoy a very small moment of something, whether it's raking the lawn, doing the dishes, finishing homework or going for a walk. Happiness is in those small moments. Often times they'll get you through the bad days until better ones come around again.

As for me, I injured my foot last month and now I've got a case of runner toe, which is when blood pools up under the nail plate. Keeping my fingers crossed that it heals on its own, because I'm stubborn and hate going to doctors or hospitals. So far, so good... just a slight case of a limp and slower movement. I HATE being injured or sick.
Emob78: When that stress hits you like that, try and concentrate on one very specific thing, even if it seems redundant or pedantic. I find that anxiety or stress can overwhelm you with bad feelings and it often leads to depression.
Thanks for your reply Emob. I know you from snarky insulting comments, but this one is really helpful. Your reputation through my eyes rises.

I can say from experience it can be indeed helpful. It's what I do when I get stressed out by thoughts on everything that's wrong and unjust in the world when I'm showering. I force my attention back from concentration camps and whatnot to what I'm doing: now I'm washing my right shoulder, now I'm washing my left shoulder etc.
Emob78: When that stress hits you like that, try and concentrate on one very specific thing, even if it seems redundant or pedantic. I find that anxiety or stress can overwhelm you with bad feelings and it often leads to depression.
DubConqueror: Thanks for your reply Emob. I know you from snarky insulting comments, but this one is really helpful. Your reputation through my eyes rises.

I can say from experience it can be indeed helpful. It's what I do when I get stressed out by thoughts on everything that's wrong and unjust in the world when I'm showering. I force my attention back from concentration camps and whatnot to what I'm doing: now I'm washing my right shoulder, now I'm washing my left shoulder etc.
My therapy session rates are cheap. I got my psychology degree from Dr Bob.

Baby steps. It can happen!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yl6s6DGapug
Just saw someone sneak in and out,woe is me.
Guess who?
Post edited May 17, 2016 by Tauto
I hate the current state of the musical industry, buying records or track from artists has become needlessly complicated if you want quality sound and no DRM, I'd just love to have a friggin' damn CD and no streaming low quality garbage, is that so much to ask ?
Post edited May 17, 2016 by Narakir
Narakir: I hate the current state of the musical industry, buying records or track from artists has become needlessly complicated if you want quality sound and no DRM, I'd just love to have a friggin' damn CD and no streaming low quality garbage, is that so much to ask ?
Yes, it is too much too ask.

Welcome to the new internet: more connection options at better speeds than ever before, so the natural progression is to dump the quality into the shitter. But hey, the quantity is WAY up.
low rated
My date went to hell. Stupid lesbo acted out the straight gal, during our email communication, before meeting. What the hell was she expecting from that internet dating site, a fag for merry company? A white relationship?? It is the second time throughout my entire adult life that a *CAMOUFLAGED* LGBT member ruins my quality time and acts out fake interest, since she asked me out herself first for god knows what purpose (we argued and i dumped her on the seaside before i could pry open her inner messed up brain thoughts). New type of official ID should definitely write upon it original gender of birth plus orientation interest. To hell with fake ass maggots, gaffots, this outer space alien mutants devolution variety *ARGLGHBARGH* !@#$ *pops vein* (this time seriously)
Post edited May 17, 2016 by KiNgBrAdLeY7