It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Gonchi: I suppose. I don't know. They didn't pass peacefully, I guess that's what's bothering me, seeing them suffering at the end. I wasn't done grieving one and now I've lost the other.
It's difficult to tell oneself that "it's time". Been through the same thing several times, and a few cases we mistakenly let things go a bit longer than it should have. Made more difficult because they can't tell us what they want, and they're a big part of our lives.
Gonchi: Both of my dogs passed this month. They were old, 19 and 18. The older one died on his birthday, a few weeks ago, the younger one died yesterday morning. I knew it would inevitably happen, but I guess I just wasn't prepared for them to die, and feel that if I'd been more attentive or done something differently they might still be alive.
I'm sorry for your loss. My parents' cat, a few months short of 19 years old, died relatively recently too. Sad thing, of course, but she had a good life and gave much joy and good memories to my old folks.
My health is really getting me depressed at the moment.
Crohn's Disease has flared up and my arthritic hip keeps burning in pain.
I think it's time I went off grid and did something stupid...
I recently bought a car, and it's starting to turn out to be a bit of a pup. It's mostly small niggles here and there, no big deal, but it's still developing them at a rather annoying pace. I'm seriously considering spending a few hours and a small wad of money putting it all together and selling it off to the next moron and starting anew with another set of wheels.
I've run out of harry potter to watch.

This is a terrible owl-tastrophe.
Post edited May 09, 2016 by bad_fur_day1
bad_fur_day1: I've run out of harry potter to watch.

This is a terrible owl-tastrophe.
Then watch these:
The Spiderwick Chronicles
Pan's Labyrinth
Narnia
The Golden Compass
I think I'll do something really important today, play Quake 3.
My new avatar hasn't updated yet. :/
I don't know if this applies to other countries, but as far as the States goes, WHEN DID THEY DECIDE TO KILL SWEET TARTS?!?!

Oh you can still get the brand named Sweetarts, and those are good, but they used to be the most mild thing out there. Now they are the strongest.

WTF!?

There used to be ones out there that would actually give you convulsions and have you hallucinating. Not anymore.

I only mention it because I was in a pretty nice candy store today and saw some new ones labeled "SUPER EXTREME". HELLO! I've had fucking warm milk that was more tart!

Bring back REAL sweet tarts, and when you are done with that I want button candy back. I don't care if you did get more paper than candy when you ate one, they were good! And now that I think about it, I want those little wax cola candies back. You chewed off the top, drank the cola, chewed up the bottle, spent the next month trying to pick all that shit out of your teeth. That was living and and that was life and I'm pissed we are being deprived of it!
tinyE: And now that I think about it, I want those little wax cola candies back. You chewed off the top, drank the cola, chewed up the bottle, spent the next month trying to pick all that shit out of your teeth.
Just looked those up, what a crazy invention...

I LOVE IT.
This reminds me of that time Lord Voldemort took over Hogwarts. Dark times indeed, but friendship and courage prevailed.

Help will always be given at Hogwarts, to those who ask for it. So it's cool.
tinyE: I don't know if this applies to other countries, but as far as the States goes, WHEN DID THEY DECIDE TO KILL SWEET TARTS?!?!

Oh you can still get the brand named Sweetarts, and those are good, but they used to be the most mild thing out there. Now they are the strongest.

WTF!?

There used to be ones out there that would actually give you convulsions and have you hallucinating. Not anymore.

I only mention it because I was in a pretty nice candy store today and saw some new ones labeled "SUPER EXTREME". HELLO! I've had fucking warm milk that was more tart!

Bring back REAL sweet tarts, and when you are done with that I want button candy back. I don't care if you did get more paper than candy when you ate one, they were good! And now that I think about it, I want those little wax cola candies back. You chewed off the top, drank the cola, chewed up the bottle, spent the next month trying to pick all that shit out of your teeth. That was living and and that was life and I'm pissed we are being deprived of it!
I just eat Chocolate it also seems COLA is tasting Mighty weird these days kind of like ACID with Bi carb soda added where HAS ALL THE SWEET STUFFS GONE they used to taste amazingly FRUITY back in 1996 like STRAIGHT CORDIAL is today
You chewed off the top, drank the cola, chewed up the bottle, spent the next month trying to pick all that shit out of your teeth
SON OF A BITCH I always dreamt of that you guys ACTUALLY HAD THAT we don't have that here in Australia no we just have our Fucking Insane Lunatic governments putting HERPES in the drinking water and the agriculture food regions with all the food the food we eat is going to have HERPES IN IT

http://nypost.com/2016/05/03/australia-is-using-herpes-to-kill-off-invasive-fish/
Post edited May 11, 2016 by fr33kSh0w2012
low rated
tinyE: I don't know if this applies to other countries, but as far as the States goes, WHEN DID THEY DECIDE TO KILL SWEET TARTS?!?!

WTF!?

fr33kSh0w2012: I just eat Chocolate it also seems COLA is tasting Mighty weird these days kind of like ACID with Bi carb soda added where HAS ALL THE SWEET STUFFS GONE they used to taste amazingly FRUITY back in 1996 like STRAIGHT CORDIAL is today
You chewed off the top, drank the cola, chewed up the bottle, spent the next month trying to pick all that shit out of your teeth
fr33kSh0w2012: SON OF A BITCH I always dreamt of that you guys ACTUALLY HAD THAT we don't have that here in Australia no we just have our Fucking Insane Lunatic governments putting HERPES in the drinking water and the agriculture food regions with all the food the food we eat is going to have HERPES IN IT

http://nypost.com/2016/05/03/australia-is-using-herpes-to-kill-off-invasive-fish/
Please tell me that's a piece from the Onion that got accidentally circulated as an actual thing. Please tell me it's just a funny joke.
tinyE: I only mention it because I was in a pretty nice candy store today and saw some new ones labeled "SUPER EXTREME". HELLO! I've had fucking warm milk that was more tart!
I think the more sour Sweetarts are called "Shockers", but they're harder to find.
deleted
Post edited May 11, 2016 by Fairfox