It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: ...
toxicTom: Someone who enjoy the likes of Eddie Izzard can't be that stupid...

I've been known to desperately search for my keys in my pockets... all the while holding said keys in the other hand and even switching them around for searching the other side... I only stopped and realized what I was doing when my wife nearly was choking from suppressed laughter.
Oh yes we can. I like Eddie Izzard, & yet...

Years ago, finished work one weekend, headed straight to the pub.
When got in small bar, old chap I knew was sat in there & I said how dark it was in there. Apparently the power was knocked out, so we just chatted.
He said he`d had problems with his tv, asked if I could take a look at it some time, so I said may as well now, no one was behind the bar.
Left back of bar to his place (lived across road from the pub).
Got to his place, he`d said the tv kept needing re-tuning. He grabbed remote, nothing. Pressed buttons on tv, nothing again.
Minute or so later I said "Erm, did you say something about the power being out in this area?"

*BLUSH*

Strolled back to the pub waiting for the power to return.
Man, I think I'm surrounded by idiots.

Not you guys at Gog, I swear we are the smart elite compared to these people. You guys are liek, molecular physicists compared to the f**king retards I have to deal with every day. Denseness on an epic level. And I mean epic.

Also there's this girls only school just up the road, 200 young girls, not one of them attractive. Not one. I literally want to stab my own eyes out with a spoon. That's two, hundred young girls. Is that even possible?

F**k me. Actually please don't. Stay the f**k away from me! Stay back you hideous trolls!

I mostly live in my own little world, but when I actually get snapped out of it, daaaamn this place is horrid. You guys think America is f**ked up, son, you have no idea what f**ked up looks like.
Post edited February 16, 2016 by bad_fur_day1
tinyE: Am I the only one that thinks from time to time Tauto sounds like a really bad fairly tale villain?

"You and your little dog too! Muhahahaha!"
I'm going to make a confession here. I sorta kinda thought the wicked witch was hot. Not like in Skyrim hag witch hot, but close enough. There's just something very sensual about vaguely jewish looking women with green skin that cackle and ride broom sticks... just kinda gets me excited. I should probably talk to someone about my ugly witch fetish. It might not be an industry standard.

Lulz. The absurdity of my posts even has me giggling. I crack myself up sometimes.
Emob78: I'm going to make a confession here. I sorta kinda thought the wicked witch was hot. Not like in Skyrim hag witch hot, but close enough. There's just something very sensual about vaguely jewish looking women with green skin that cackle and ride broom sticks... just kinda gets me excited. I should probably talk to someone about my ugly witch fetish. It might not be an industry standard.

Lulz. The absurdity of my posts even has me giggling. I crack myself up sometimes.
There is some movie called "Not The Wizard of Oz"...
Emob78: I'm going to make a confession here. I sorta kinda thought the wicked witch was hot. Not like in Skyrim hag witch hot, but close enough. There's just something very sensual about vaguely jewish looking women with green skin that cackle and ride broom sticks... just kinda gets me excited. I should probably talk to someone about my ugly witch fetish. It might not be an industry standard.

toxicTom: There is some movie called "Not The Wizard of Oz"...
Is it considered 'adult cinema'?
The f**king retard I'm working with didn't even say thank you. He's also married the ugliest Asian chick ever, plus with super great extra added mother living in his house rent free... paying me a $100 per day wouldn't be enough to put an Asian family in my house.

The guy I'm living with hooked up the the ugliest fattest chick I ever saw, and she's got a kid. Seriously? Ugly chick with kid?

Seriously? I would kill myself first man.

I would kill myself first.
Emob78: Is it considered 'adult cinema'?
I don't know about "cinema". But I wouldn't watch it (or google it) at work...
Emob78: Is it considered 'adult cinema'?
toxicTom: I don't know about "cinema". But I wouldn't watch it (or google it) at work...
Good way to bait the hook. Thanks, dark alley business man offering me sultry and mysterious trinkets for the price of my soul.
I'm gunna get the f**k outta here, or I'm gunna die trying.

I promise you.
tinyE: Am I the only one that thinks from time to time Tauto sounds like a really bad fairly tale villain?

"You and your little dog too! Muhahahaha!"

Attachments:
witch.jpg (14 Kb)

tinyE:
Not jewish enough. That's an inflated Tori Amos sex doll wearing a halloween costume.

Hey, a witch fetish ain't so bad. Least it's not a Torgo fetish.
Well damn! As i posted in the past, certain people playing friends to me in the past and 2 certain relatives of mine, implicated me in some case(s). Some time ago, i went to request my record from the court files, well aware that sometimes you get convicted for a case while being absent, or even not informed at all; pretty much like a certain enemy of mine who was convicted to serve 2 years jail time (some months ago, but unfortunately, due to old age, is never going inside, only to pay a small fine and that is all, small comparatively to the damage caused to me, obviously)... Record paper didn't seem in order and the public servant who handed it to me, even told me that some cases of breaking the law AREN'T displayed on it.

This bunch of sh*teaters besides defamation, public ridicule, hacking, doxxing, impersonating a contact of mine or even worse colleague here and there (while on that time posing as one they weren't anymore), have damaged me a great deal in the past, like loosing a job or two, getting kicked out of certain places and activities and a bunch of other, seemingly coincidental misfortunes (like ex co-workers stealing my equipment and accusing me of bullying, or that godforsaken toner dropping on me, while i was the most kind and helpful pal ever)... God only knows what they could have initiated against me with abundance of constructed evidence... And problem is, i discovered a new alteration of a law in the code, as per which: "People who are deemed dangerous for the persons involved in the jurisdictional inspection of the case or the (supposed) victims themselves, are prohibited from accessing their own files or the written down reference from trial itself.

Those bastards have even connections in the police, too. I must poke my new soon to be working pals a great deal, i am afraid, in order to get to their files that concern me. But this is needed due to the nature of my new job, of which the qualification exams i passed with a good grade, too. Here they will be OBLIGATED to reveal my (forged, staged) transgressions, since in order to work there, my official documents have to be in order and verify that i am completely clean in the crime records; so if my suspicions are true and they are not, they HAVE to at least let me know.

Checkmate. Now or never. I am going to learn finally. What the hell they entangled me in so much and so deep, that systematic, propagated defamation and ridicule they have been spreading for years through their contacts here and there, made me a hated figure even to total strangers, reacting suspiciously negatively, even when i see their face and get to know them for the very first time ever, to half a town over...

This will allow me to confront them, since i know their identities and where exactly they sabotaged me, each one of them. Worst case scenario; i loose (the prospect of) this new job post once again and i don't reach the bottom of the hole to undig everything. Or i loose the job and reveal all the details i NEED to learn. I don't dare dream the happy ending; finally getting a job and my ruined life back. I know this story will end badly. Info is everything. Info, and proof.
Post edited February 17, 2016 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
Dammit Bradley! I told you to break the Prozac in half!
KiNgBrAdLeY7: snip
Have you ever considered making a Hollywood movie about your life ?
KiNgBrAdLeY7: snip
sasuke12: Have you ever considered making a Hollywood movie about your life ?
No. But i considered writing a book. But then i though that "spoiling" people about the ugliest face and sh*ttiest possibilities life has in store for a few unlucky people, would be so uncool. Besides, i learnt from life the hard way, that "no good deed is ever left unpunished"... Why would i feel the urge to "help" anyone else, to open someone else's eyes, since not only no one helped me, but everyone tried to drown and ostracize me?

Just no. In fact, when i watch others fall down in similar traps or abusive relationships from friends and kin of their own, i savor the spectacle, like the crow savors a rotting corpse. Pain and betrayal feed me now, since they weren't strong enough to break me. And the suffering of others; it helps regenerate me...
Post edited February 17, 2016 by KiNgBrAdLeY7