It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

awalterj: I envision how cool it would be if I would find the cat and bring it back to their owners like Ace Ventura and they would have such happiness on their faces, thanking me profusely. Then I'd give a casual wave and say "no problem, that's just how I roll mohoho" and walk away like a boss , not even thinking about expecting any reward other than the joy and relief on the owner's face.
No doubt your motives are pure, ace.
Was just outside doing some yard work and something bit me on the leg. Felt like Mike Tyson punched me in the leg while wearing chainsaw hands... that were on fire.

I've got a good tolerance for pain, but that damn near caused me to piss myself. Sometimes I like nature. Sometimes I don't.
Emob78: Was just outside doing some yard work and something bit me on the leg. Felt like Mike Tyson punched me in the leg while wearing chainsaw hands... that were on fire.

I've got a good tolerance for pain, but that damn near caused me to piss myself. Sometimes I like nature. Sometimes I don't.
"Something"?

Where in the States do you live?
Emob78: Was just outside doing some yard work and something bit me on the leg. Felt like Mike Tyson punched me in the leg while wearing chainsaw hands... that were on fire.

tinyE: "Something"?

Midwest. I'm pretty sure it was a wasp. Just a bite hole on the back knee joint, not the two-fang vampire mark variety that a spider would make.
tinyE: "Something"?

Emob78: Midwest. I'm pretty sure it was a wasp. Just a bite hole on the back knee joint, not the two-fang vampire mark variety that a spider would make.
A 'wasp'? I've been bitten by lizards, snakes, dogs and cats. scratched by some of them as well. I've been stung by wasps and bees and I don't know if I've ever gone through what you suffered.

BTW If you can confirm it's wasps, rid yourself of their nests.
Emob78: Midwest. I'm pretty sure it was a wasp. Just a bite hole on the back knee joint, not the two-fang vampire mark variety that a spider would make.
JDelekto: A 'wasp'? I've been bitten by lizards, snakes, dogs and cats. scratched by some of them as well. I've been stung by wasps and bees and I don't know if I've ever gone through what you suffered.

BTW If you can confirm it's wasps, rid yourself of their nests.
I live on 6.3 acres. It would take thousands of dollars and a flyover by F-15s dropping napalm cannisters on the property to kill every nest. I did get a couple of those Waspinator bags. They look like hornet nests and you hang them where you want mr wasp to buzz away from. They work pretty well, but getting rid of all of them is next to impossible.

For those who are curious, yes we still have wasps alive in November. El Nino be fudging up the weather works. Fall in the Midwest pretty much didn't happen this year.
JDelekto: A 'wasp'? I've been bitten by lizards, snakes, dogs and cats. scratched by some of them as well. I've been stung by wasps and bees and I don't know if I've ever gone through what you suffered.
Meh, I have fought dragons, battled against the best fighters in the world, emerged victorious severly outnumbered by terrifying hordes, single-handedly prevented alien invasion before... I powered down my machine, drank warm milk and went to bed.
v3: Meh, I have fought dragons, battled against the best fighters in the world, emerged victorious severly outnumbered by terrifying hordes, single-handedly prevented alien invasion before... I powered down my machine, drank warm milk and went to bed.
you sir, are a knight in shining armor.
v3: Meh, I have fought dragons, battled against the best fighters in the world, emerged victorious severly outnumbered by terrifying hordes, single-handedly prevented alien invasion before... I powered down my machine, drank warm milk and went to bed.
These wasps don't operate by zeroes and ones. More of the meaty, fleshy, I've-survived-since-the-days-of-the-dinosaurs evolved, nasty living monster variety.
JDelekto: you sir, are a knight in shining armor.
I am here to impress.

*bows galantly*

Emob78: These wasps don't operate by zeroes and ones.
Wasps and their lack of coding skills...
Post edited November 22, 2015 by v3
Emob78: These wasps don't operate by zeroes and ones. More of the meaty, fleshy, I've-survived-since-the-days-of-the-dinosaurs evolved, nasty living monster variety.
TMS-9900 call clear, courtesy of Ralph Molesworth:

DEF START
REF VSBW,VMBW
STATUS EQU >837C
SAVRTN DATA >0000
AMTX DATA >000A
AMTY DATA >0021
DECTEN DATA >000A
HEX30 DATA >0030
PNTANS BSS 2
WSPREG BSS >20
START LWPI WSPREG
MOV R11,@SAVRTN
BL @CLEAR
ADDUP A @AMTX,@AMTY
MOV @AMTY,R5
CLR R4
DIV @DECTEN,R4
MASKUP A @HEX30,R5
MOV R5,@PNTANS
MOV R4,R5
CLR R4
DIV @DECTEN,R4
A @HEX30,R5
SLA R5,8
MOVB R5,@PNTANS
PUTUP LI R0,738
LI R1,PNTANS
LI R2,2
BLWP @VMBW
EOJ MOV @SAVRTN,R11
CLR R0
MOVB R0,@STATUS
RT
CLEAR CLR R0
Introduction to Assembly Language
CLR R1
LOOP BLWP @VSBW
CI R0,767
JEQ CLEARX
INC R0
JMP LOOP
CLEARX B *R11
END
Dammnit! I really hate the control freaks of the internet! I really hate the constantly expanding cyber-fascism and the spamming of moderation's hammers and powers, the merciless hounding and all this crap! It is nerve wrecking! All manner of little girls i play with online, spirits of freedom and goodness the lot of them (i love them all a lot) and give a helping hand to random online people (flashing and even juicier things) as well, are constantly being moderated, banned and hunted, having their profiles and data removed, even from the most liberal social media!

Damn i really hate the turn moderation and oppression are gaining ground fast, as of late... I love and i grew somewhat fond of and attached, to all those brattish little fox-girls! I miss them and now i am sad... Damn!
Going out to find, cut down, haul back, and put up our Christmas tree tomorrow.

I'd rather have my intestines removed with a rusty spoon. :D

Every year when my dad is just about to finish getting the saw through the trunk I think, "Wouldn't it be sweet if the fucking thing fell the wrong way, landed on us and ended our misery!"
Finally got around to doing a proper resume - what a pain in the ***, different ppl have different ideas - everyone insists they are right. Same thing with cover letters. Some say do them.Others say not. Tailored resumes in past as well as cover letters. Few if ever feedback. Oh and now is the worst timing to look for work. Even temporary work seems to be scarce (or seems like it).
My neighbors haven't moved in yet. But they leave their dog outside their new home all day. He barks and barks and barks and barks. His tail wags. Lonely dog.