It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Telika: "Oh yes this hotel used to belong to Brad 'Half Eye' Hook, known as The Guests Eater. He was burned alive in this very room, funnily enough. Yeah, the locals don't even dare to mention him, they believe that uttering his name brings him back or some folktale of that sort. A superstitious bunch, if you ask me. Anyway, I wish you a good night, I have to go prepare some stuff, just the usual work. See you soon. Tomorrow, I mean."
tinyE: Doing that would mean talking to the guy, and he doesn't let you. Anytime you try to say something he cuts you off, no shit.
Oooh, but this can be abused a million awesome ways ! Think of all the "why didn't warn me about __" that it answers !
One of my colleagues is being let go. I instantly liked and respected him and his work, was hoping we'd become good friends. It's fucking depressing.
I have developed an addiction to water.
Thanks to Telika I'm no longer the strangest person in here.
Most of the weekend being spent catching up on paperwork. Been traveling a lot the last month or so and the stuff just piles up during the week.

Two of the cars are 'making noises' - other than the approved "vroom vroom" - and there is yet more travel planned for the next three weeks. I won't be around to drop them off to get looked at so I'll put up with one of them next week and might need to rent a car the following week since that's a longer trip.

The reduced maintenance and repair stuff associated with electric vehicles is a plus, but it seems like we never have problems with the parts that the electric system replaces: the motor and transmission. Always suspension or brakes or driveshafts or wheel bearings or electronics... Don't recall having an actual motor problem in a very long time, like ten years or better.
F4LL0UT: [...] was hoping we'd become good friends.
What keeps you from just calling him and asking if you to want to have one or two beers together?
Telika: I have developed an addiction to water.
Like in 'it seems I feel my body degenerate when I don't dring water for a long time' or like in 'I have a sort of neurosis that forces me to shower 19 times a day' ?
Post edited April 26, 2015 by jdsgn
jdsgn: What keeps you from just calling him and asking if you to want to have one or two beers together?
That he's probably moving back to his hometown, among others.
jdsgn: What keeps you from just calling him and asking if you to want to have one or two beers together?
F4LL0UT: That he's probably moving back to his hometown, among others.
Well that's a problem indeed.
Sorry that you have to feel such disappointment.
jdsgn: Well that's a problem indeed.
Yeah, but he's still gonna be with us for two or three months so I guess we can still meet after work a couple of times.
jdsgn: Well that's a problem indeed.
F4LL0UT: Yeah, but he's still gonna be with us for two or three months so I guess we can still meet after work a couple of times.
Luckily, we live in an age where you can at least stay in touch even if you're physically departed.
St"EA"m and Zeni$max killed free modding this weekend, selling mods as 3rd party DLC now, giving the modders only 25 % revenue before taxes, robbing them for that price of their distribution rights.

Letting the modders alone with lawsuits, have a "NO REFUNDS" politic after 24 hours and were forced to take back at least 3 of these starterpack 3rd party DLC due copyright infringements .. mostly all mods are based on the work of others, so every "3rd party DLC" is a lawsuit to happen soon.

They fill their pockets with the work of some "useful fools" of the modding community, who don't have the slightest clue how expensive exclusive distribution rights are ... and won't do anything of quality control, or update, to garanty, thet these mods work after the next patch, or work together at all.

.... And they will use this 3rd party DLC ,model in all other games as well in the future. Additionally await DRM in mods in the future, and therefore pirated or even illegal mods.

Life sucks. Big time. Another hobby dead ...
jdsgn: Like in 'it seems I feel my body degenerate when I don't dring water for a long time' or like in 'I have a sort of neurosis that forces me to shower 19 times a day' ?
Unhealthy addiction to the delight of consuming water.
jdsgn: Like in 'it seems I feel my body degenerate when I don't dring water for a long time' or like in 'I have a sort of neurosis that forces me to shower 19 times a day' ?
Telika: Unhealthy addiction to the delight of consuming water.
You do know that drinking too much water will wash so many electrolytes out of your kidneys, that the lack of sodium can cause severe organ damage and even death, right? (though you have to drink extreme amounts for such an effect)
Semper aqua intoxica? I'm sure the Romans would have a term and a cure for it.
Time for a visit to WA: Waterholics Anonymous!