It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: 1st snow of the season. Normally I wouldn't bitch about that but I can't deal with another 343 inches like last year. :O
Niggles: Give me your snow and blizzards. You can have the hot icky 37-40C weather we have now in summer :/
XD Thanks but I had that for 30 years in Missouri.

I really shouldn't complain because I do love it up here and so long as I'm wearing enough long underwear I'm good. :D
Soccorro: pfffff no...no, of course not!...maybe...yes?
toxicTom: Careful - have a closer look at Crewdroogs avatar as to how that hug might look like...
you foiled my plan! ;)
Crewdroog: hahaha

Do you need a hug? :)
Soccorro: pfffff no...no, of course not!...maybe...yes?
*HUGS* ......*continues to hug Soccorro until it becomes uncomfortable and awkward.*
Post edited November 01, 2014 by Crewdroog
I'm having some grief with TableLayoutPanel not properly resizing the controls contained within it; to say this is pissing me off would be an understatement. I'm rather fond of C# but some aspects of the .NET framework really get on my friggin goat sometimes.
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Real love is priceless. The only thing i always wanted, never had, and always had been deceived of having with each and every relationship coming and going... I search for it in vain and never found it, not even once, not even for a brief moment. I now started to wonder if it even exists, and if i will ever experience it even briefly, before aging and dying... Very sad. Not sleeping. And after my vows to never drink again (i vowed to never spill alcohol again inside me, after loosing a past love interest of mine), pain and sadness coming and going every once in a while are simply unbearable, without the medicinal properties of alcohol itself (physical or psychological painkiller/disinfectant).

Philosopher's Stone, The Holy Grail, and Real Love. Maybe those are the same thing, after all. They do not exist, they are priceless, they possess divine properties, they work miracles, they heal everything, and no matter how many or how hard search for them, no one ever found...
I'm sorry for the insensitive reactions, even though I wasn't responsible for them. I know the feeling of looking for love that can't be found. I'd rather expected someone with a good relationship (like my parents have for instance) to hop in and tell you to not lose hope because it does exist. I do know of some good relationships in my network, but it seems to be a stroke of luck if you find one. I for me have decided to stop looking and be happy with myself. As much happiness as can be found while suffering from a mental illness that is. For me it's that illness that's much part of the reason I stopped looking: I can't handle someone else being part of my life, as living with myself already takes a lot of energy and I can't cope with the expectations and demands on my time and energy of someone else sharing my life. And I found out you can be happy on your (bar the illness and the injustice in the world of course).

*edit to say happiness is easier to find without alcohol. Try to fight off addiction, as in the end life turns out to be easier to handle once you're clean.
Post edited November 04, 2014 by DubConqueror
I need more money.....
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Tonight, i finally managed to entertain a strange desire i had for quite some time. To lay down with two girls at the same time. Despite it was nowhere near as good as i was always imagining, it left a very bitter taste in my mouth (literally, figuratively, or both...), because they wanted to have the upper hand, treated me like a toy, used me in a sense, and worst of all, not only there wasn't even the tiniest bit of love in the general picture, but they were much more experienced and looked down on me (from a sexes/sex perspective). I regretted even trying it, to be honest.

Real love is priceless. The only thing i always wanted, never had, and always had been deceived of having with each and every relationship coming and going... I search for it in vain and never found it, not even once, not even for a brief moment. I now started to wonder if it even exists, and if i will ever experience it even briefly, before aging and dying... Very sad. Not sleeping. And after my vows to never drink again (i vowed to never spill alcohol again inside me, after loosing a past love interest of mine), pain and sadness coming and going every once in a while are simply unbearable, without the medicinal properties of alcohol itself (physical or psychological painkiller/disinfectant).

Philosopher's Stone, The Holy Grail, and Real Love. Maybe those are the same thing, after all. They do not exist, they are priceless, they possess divine properties, they work miracles, they heal everything, and no matter how many or how hard search for them, no one ever found...
Let Me Guess you Live in MuswellBrook?
zangetsou: I need more money.....
SO DO I!
I Just got my New electricity Bill!

$2,090.79

FUCK ME they wan't $172 Easypay FORTNIGHTLY FUUUUUUUUUUCK YOOOOOOOOU ELECTRIC COMPANY!
Post edited November 04, 2014 by fr33kSh0w2012
Oh God I feel Like I'm dying! The BURNING AND STINGING NEVER STOPS! THE SCALDING AGONY!
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Tonight, i finally managed to entertain a strange desire i had for quite some time. To lay down with two girls at the same time. Despite it was nowhere near as good as i was always imagining, it left a very bitter taste in my mouth (literally, figuratively, or both...)
I always thought I must be odd, because I've never really had a fantasy of having sex with two, or more, women at the same time. Sometimes I felt it is a fantasy that every hetero man is expected to have as #1. I can find no other use for it for me than being able to brag about it, as in what a stud I am being able to "satisfy" several women at the same time. I have only one dick, after all.

Your story just reinforces that "anti-fantasy". Interesting point that it may also make you the underdog in bed, something that men are possibly not that used to that much (unless they are in into bondage and such, as being the bondagee).
Post edited November 04, 2014 by timppu
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Tonight, i finally managed to entertain a strange desire i had for quite some time. To lay down with two girls at the same time. Despite it was nowhere near as good as i was always imagining, it left a very bitter taste in my mouth (literally, figuratively, or both...), because they wanted to have the upper hand, treated me like a toy, used me in a sense, and worst of all, not only there wasn't even the tiniest bit of love in the general picture, but they were much more experienced and looked down on me (from a sexes/sex perspective). I regretted even trying it, to be honest.

Real love is priceless. The only thing i always wanted, never had, and always had been deceived of having with each and every relationship coming and going... I search for it in vain and never found it, not even once, not even for a brief moment. I now started to wonder if it even exists, and if i will ever experience it even briefly, before aging and dying... Very sad. Not sleeping. And after my vows to never drink again (i vowed to never spill alcohol again inside me, after loosing a past love interest of mine), pain and sadness coming and going every once in a while are simply unbearable, without the medicinal properties of alcohol itself (physical or psychological painkiller/disinfectant).

fr33kSh0w2012: Let Me Guess you Live in MuswellBrook?
fr33kSh0w2012: SO DO I!

$2,090.79

FUCK ME they wan't $172 Easypay FORTNIGHTLY FUUUUUUUUUUCK YOOOOOOOOU ELECTRIC COMPANY!
Have you been doing a one year light show!?

fr33kSh0w2012: SO DO I!

$2,090.79

Damn... Did you build a time machine recently and then use it several times?

SO DO I!

$2,090.79

monkeydelarge: Damn... Did you build a time machine recently and then use it several times?
Nope just greedy electricity Companies JACKING PRICES UP!
fr33kSh0w2012: Oh God I feel Like I'm dying! The BURNING AND STINGING NEVER STOPS! THE SCALDING AGONY!
Try some pepto-bismol.
Ragnarblackmane: Try some pepto-bismol.
Or Calcium-rich Tums! :D
fr33kSh0w2012: Oh God I feel Like I'm dying! The BURNING AND STINGING NEVER STOPS! THE SCALDING AGONY!
OH HELL NO!!! that makes it WORSE!

I used Bicarbonate of SODA in water that seems to work or sometimes URAL satchels seems to help a Little!
BillyMaysFan59: Or Calcium-rich Tums! :D
Yeah, KIDNEY STONES! I was in so much agony at one point I pissed out a kidney stone I only knew it was a kidney stone when it went "TICK" into the bottom of the toilet bowl I was in so much Severe agony I didn't even feel the kidney stone!

Sometimes the pain is so bad I hallucinate and Go delirious!
Post edited November 05, 2014 by fr33kSh0w2012
fr33kSh0w2012: OH HELL NO!!! that makes it WORSE!

I used Bicarbonate of SODA in water that seems to work or sometimes URAL satchels seems to help a Little!
What works for me for stomach burn is Yop, it's a yogurt drink, but I don't know if you have it in Australia. I also love it the morning after drinking too much.