It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

[Edited because I have OCD and edit everything]

I hate posting here because I feel like I'm just bumming everyone out. Just ignore me.
Post edited October 31, 2014 by AdamR
AdamR: I hate posting here because I feel like I'm just bumming everyone out. Just ignore me.
It's what this thread is for, dude. Remember that you're not the only one posting stuff like this here.
One of the dogs just rolled in something dead and then laid down in my bed. Awesome. I just washed the comforter two days ago :| grrr. Dog is lucky she is cute.
Tonight, i finally managed to entertain a strange desire i had for quite some time. To lay down with two girls at the same time. Despite it was nowhere near as good as i was always imagining, it left a very bitter taste in my mouth (literally, figuratively, or both...), because they wanted to have the upper hand, treated me like a toy, used me in a sense, and worst of all, not only there wasn't even the tiniest bit of love in the general picture, but they were much more experienced and looked down on me (from a sexes/sex perspective). I regretted even trying it, to be honest.

Real love is priceless. The only thing i always wanted, never had, and always had been deceived of having with each and every relationship coming and going... I search for it in vain and never found it, not even once, not even for a brief moment. I now started to wonder if it even exists, and if i will ever experience it even briefly, before aging and dying... Very sad. Not sleeping. And after my vows to never drink again (i vowed to never spill alcohol again inside me, after loosing a past love interest of mine), pain and sadness coming and going every once in a while are simply unbearable, without the medicinal properties of alcohol itself (physical or psychological painkiller/disinfectant).

Philosopher's Stone, The Holy Grail, and Real Love. Maybe those are the same thing, after all. They do not exist, they are priceless, they possess divine properties, they work miracles, they heal everything, and no matter how many or how hard search for them, no one ever found...
Post edited November 01, 2014 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Tonight, i finally managed to entertain a strange desire i had for quite some time. To lay down with two girls at the same time. Despite it was nowhere near as good as i was always imagining, it left a very bitter taste in my mouth (literally, figuratively, or both...), because they wanted to have the upper hand, treated me like a toy, used me in a sense, and worst of all, not only there wasn't even the tiniest bit of love in the general picture, but they were much more experienced and looked down on me (from a sexes/sex perspective). I regretted even trying it, to be honest.

Real love is priceless. The only thing i always wanted, never had, and always had been deceived of having with each and every relationship coming and going... I search for it in vain and never found it, not even once, not even for a brief moment. I now started to wonder if it even exists, and if i will ever experience it even briefly, before aging and dying... Very sad. Not sleeping. And after my vows to never drink again (i vowed to never spill alcohol again inside me, after loosing a past love affair of mine), pain and sadness coming and going every once in a while are simply unbearable, without the medicinal properties of alcohol itself (physical or philosophical painkiller/disinfectant).

Philosopher's Stone, The Holy Grail, and Real Love. Maybe those are the same thing, after all. They do not exist, they are priceless, they possess divine properties, they work miracles, they heal everything, and no matter how many or how hard search for them, no one ever found...
Pics or it didn't happen.
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Tonight, i finally managed to entertain a strange desire i had for quite some time. To lay down with two girls at the same time. Despite it was nowhere near as good as i was always imagining, it left a very bitter taste in my mouth (literally, figuratively, or both...), because they wanted to have the upper hand, treated me like a toy, used me in a sense, and worst of all, not only there wasn't even the tiniest bit of love in the general picture, but they were much more experienced and looked down on me (from a sexes/sex perspective). I regretted even trying it, to be honest.

Real love is priceless. The only thing i always wanted, never had, and always had been deceived of having with each and every relationship coming and going... I search for it in vain and never found it, not even once, not even for a brief moment. I now started to wonder if it even exists, and if i will ever experience it even briefly, before aging and dying... Very sad. Not sleeping. And after my vows to never drink again (i vowed to never spill alcohol again inside me, after loosing a past love affair of mine), pain and sadness coming and going every once in a while are simply unbearable, without the medicinal properties of alcohol itself (physical or philosophical painkiller/disinfectant).

Ragnarblackmane: Pics or it didn't happen.
The hell is this? Trolling, or being insensitive? I am sad and in pain, and someone asks for picture souvenirs to fap over on them? Those funny devices and spyware are late fetishes and technological advancements, those of us older than them, never understood, never used, never liked them. My mobile does not even have a camera! And even if it did, i would never flash a photo of someone else, especially with the purpose of handing it over to strangers!

I am terrified about what modern people consider normal, cool, or healthy "dare game" content. I don't want or need to prove anything to anyone. Mindsets like these, for example, destroyed good social sites like stickam, or led to facebook teens committing suicide over shame. For instance, we lurkers enjoyed priceless moments there for years, and a bunch/multitude of idiots taking photos and spreading everywhere, ruined everything for everyone, even for the good and respectable fellas!
Post edited November 01, 2014 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
+1 and seconded.
Post edited November 01, 2014 by BillyMaysFan59
KiNgBrAdLeY7: I am terrified about what modern people consider normal, cool, or healthy "dare game" content.
Says the guy who just doinked two women at the same time. :p

Anyway, I'm pretty sure that none of the guys had any intent to hurt you or anything - it's just the kind of reaction you can expect after proclaiming that you just had a threesome. And you can't expect anybody to care about your mundane problems after opening with that.
tinyE: 1st snow of the season. Normally I wouldn't bitch about that but I can't deal with another 343 inches like last year. :O
Give me your snow and blizzards. You can have the hot icky 37-40C weather we have now in summer :/

Real love is priceless. The only thing i always wanted, never had, and always had been deceived of having with each and every relationship coming and going... I search for it in vain and never found it, not even once, not even for a brief moment. I now started to wonder if it even exists, and if i will ever experience it even briefly, before aging and dying... Very sad. Not sleeping. And after my vows to never drink again (i vowed to never spill alcohol again inside me, after loosing a past love interest of mine), pain and sadness coming and going every once in a while are simply unbearable, without the medicinal properties of alcohol itself (physical or psychological painkiller/disinfectant).

two... at the same time? i ran for my life, when a girl tried to flirt with me...heh....heheh...*bursts into tears*
MaxFulvus: I had a job interview 2 days ago for a job in a town hall. It was fine. I call them today to know if they chosen me... No !
I'm so pissed off to search for a job and to see that nobody wants to give me a chance. Fucking country !
A general trend in industry these last many years has been that no matter how qualified you are, lots of companies post job openings that essentially are not real. They are looking for the one candidate that has done the exact same job for years elsewhere, or has studied the narrowest same topic for years in college & grad school. They do not want to train anyone for even a week or two, when for decades a minimum of 3 months training was routine for some complex jobs.

They really should not waste everyone's time. Chances are only 1 in 1000 that they'll find someone in a year.

A government job, I'm not sure why they're so picky. But there's a high likelihood that they are looking for the mayor's neice or police chief's son to apply.

It really stinks out there. Good luck to you.

hahaha
KiNgBrAdLeY7:
Soccorro: two... at the same time? i ran for my life, when a girl tried to flirt with me...heh....heheh...*bursts into tears*
Do you need a hug? :)
Post edited November 01, 2014 by Crewdroog
Crewdroog: hahaha
Soccorro: two... at the same time? i ran for my life, when a girl tried to flirt with me...heh....heheh...*bursts into tears*
Crewdroog: Do you need a hug? :)
pfffff no...no, of course not!...maybe...yes?
Soccorro: pfffff no...no, of course not!...maybe...yes?
Careful - have a closer look at Crewdroogs avatar as to how that hug might look like...
Soccorro: pfffff no...no, of course not!...maybe...yes?
toxicTom: Careful - have a closer look at Crewdroogs avatar as to how that hug might look like...
Yikes! She'll turn you into a small guitar!