It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

AlKim: The one I'm talking about was Jim Jeffries, in case you want another name to avoid. Sexism and misogyny were a prominent part of his sorry excuse for a repertoire, and he stretches his stories like the guy who laughs at his own jokes that nobody else find funny. I've seen some poor and boring stand-up gigs, but even those have managed to provoke at least one smile from me. Jeffries didn't.
then for one thing, he aint your thing, secondly, your initial review:
AlKim: Saw a truly appalling stand-up show at a friend's place. An offensive, hypocritical bastard spewing out dragging nonsequiteurs that were so terrible that if I had been there in the audience, I would have demanded my money back.
Suggests that not only are your expectations of a comedian calling himself Jim Jeffries, but also one well known for alchoholism, borderline sexism and a bunch of other crap a little high, but a little low looking upon your personage considering you are utlilising a forum such as GOG to bitch about it (correct term considering the thread I add)... you could have googled him beforehand...
Granted, I do find a lot of his stuff to be "off", but condsidering your power in the descision. Your own fucking fault. Now go to bed! ;)
Post edited October 05, 2014 by Sachys
Moving sucks. Especially the packing part.
penumbren: Moving sucks. Especially the packing part.
moving still going on?

yeah the packing part, you discover long forgotten things in your stuff.

last time i packed, i discovered this was under my bed :)
Soccorro: awwww, poor thing!
WE HAVE MARIO BARTH! the dumbest stand up idiot ever. abusing women with his sexist jokes...
Hey, why are you calling me the dumbest ...

My mistake, carry on.
: )
high rated
apehater: moving still going on?

LOL. Yes. Moving will happen in a week and a half; packing is still occurring and at this rate will continue to do so up until the morning we leave. >.<

I'm hoping we'll discover my old NES, SNES, Sega Genesis, Sega CD, and all of the games in our storage unit. They haven't turned up yet, though. Cross your fingers for me.
apehater: moving still going on?

penumbren: LOL. Yes. Moving will happen in a week and a half; packing is still occurring and at this rate will continue to do so up until the morning we leave. >.<

I'm hoping we'll discover my old NES, SNES, Sega Genesis, Sega CD, and all of the games in our storage unit. They haven't turned up yet, though. Cross your fingers for me.
ok crossing, good luck
Sachys: you could have googled him beforehand...
Granted, I do find a lot of his stuff to be "off", but condsidering your power in the descision. Your own fucking fault. Now go to bed! ;)
I didn't choose him. In fact, no one really did; he was picked at complete random on Netflix when looking for something just to have on the background while we focussed on more important matters.
Sachys: you could have googled him beforehand...
AlKim: I didn't choose him. In fact, no one really did; he was picked at complete random on Netflix when looking for something just to have on the background while we focussed on more important matters.
Then really, being so irate about a randomly picked comedian in such a circumstance... not worth it is it?!
tried the mutator thrice! Received a shaolin wall-run 360° Force-kick of the immortal Dragon into the face.

I'm pissed, even though it was my own fault.
Steam! First time I preordered and preloaded shit there. And now? Instead of playing the game (Final Fantasy XIII) I'm watching some stupid unpacking process (some ridiculous protection for the preloaded files). Downloading the 50 GB of game files was faster than whatever Steam is doing now -.- Next time I won't preload anything... I thought this was meant to have the game "ready" and installed on release. With a normal download I'd be playing already >:(
selling an item at 28000 yet listed as 240 on steam market, multiplied that bye 7 that goes my gaming budget for this year &**%*@%
Damn, my ass burns like fire. NO, it is NOT what you think. Just chilli. And the as toilet paper disguised sandpaper isn't helping either. I hope I don't have to go to the loo a third time...

STOP LAUGHING!
viperfdl: Damn, my ass burns like fire. NO, it is NOT what you think. Just chilli. And the as toilet paper disguised sandpaper isn't helping either. I hope I don't have to go to the loo a third time...

STOP LAUGHING!
ow man that sounds horribleaahahahaahhahahahahahaaha....HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
viperfdl: Damn, my ass burns like fire. NO, it is NOT what you think. Just chilli. And the as toilet paper disguised sandpaper isn't helping either. I hope I don't have to go to the loo a third time...

STOP LAUGHING!
Burn baby burn... Chili inferno!
He isn't joking!
Attachments:
viperfdl.jpg (91 Kb)