It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
MunkiSiren: Heh my dad's a bit crazy like that....He really has done the classic tie a piece of string to your tooth and tie something heavy on the other end and throw it over the door....and it worked.
The man just decided he'd had enough grief from an area, and expedited the cause!

I understand, I just hope our happy oscars never get to aching :-)
Shadowstalker16: Assigns 4 functions to the same key because the controller they worship doesn't have 3 more buttons
God, I hate when multiple functions are bound to one key. I press button to jump, and instead I run up the wall and alert the enemies. Typical lazyness on the devs/publishers when they port console games to pc.

At least have a modify button or something (I remember that in Phantasy Star Online for sega Dreamcast, the 4 face buttons did one specific thing each, then you hold down the shoulder button and those 4 face buttons funtions changed (which, if I can recall correctly, you could assign spell/attacks to them)).
Yeah, I've had many pickles because of that. Most of the time, its when I'm hiding near an opened door and waiting for an enemy to pass by so I can grab him. But the CQC button and the interact(=close/open doors) are the same and I end up closing the door in the guys face which he obviously sees and gets alerted and gets everyone else alerted and consequently me, dead.
Feelings

THAT IS FUCKING ALL
You broke my heart
Tore me apart
You broke me down
You broke me apart
You broke me down
I hope you rot
Oh, I hope you rot
too much world, too many people, too many stimuli, too little energy, too little knowledge of what's really wrong with the interconnection between my brain and this over-active, over-pressured, overly rotten world. They mismatch, that's all I know and sometimes I have the feeling, it's not because my mind is ill, but because the world is.
Bad breakup two weeks ago, still processing it. At least I have awesome friends.
DubConqueror: t's not because my mind is ill, but because the world is.
the world is your mind :-)
I know I said I was never going to post in this thread again... But I really want to now.
My friends don't talk to me anymore. I think they have forgotten me.
I hate this town. Everyone is on drugs all the time. And I have had a headache literally everyday since moving here almost three years ago.
I am resistant to all medications. Even natural things make me feel horrible.
I recently saw someone torn apart by the community for saying that they don't like reading books. It kinda made me lose the last bit of interest in what used to be my favorite website.
No matter how hard I try, no matter what treatment I receive, no matter how much electricity goes through my brain, my OCD never gets better. It only gets worse.
I can't get the music to work in Atom Zombie Smasher since it was patched last year (as far as I can tell, nobody else can either.)
Every time I complain, I feel like an asshole.

Just ignore me.
AdamR: Every time I complain, I feel like an asshole.
Well, me too, but when we complain, we're then assholes who got something off our chest. So it's not all bad and frankly, in a thread about bitching, we're expecting to read gripes. Don't sweat it.

Setup started today for the trade show. Fairly hot but the humidity wasn't horrible; would be halfway decent if we could get a breeze going through the building. Feeling ragged from all of the sweating, and gotta be careful to drink enough tomorrow.

But it could have been worse. One of the other companies had a truck in the process of unloading part of a machine. From what I was told one of the lifting straps slipped off the forks, the load shifted, the forklift tipped over on its side (the driver came out unscathed, fortunately), and that part got damaged when it crashed to the floor. This was just one piece from quite a large machine and you don't just plop another in its place: the assembly is about 26 feet / 8 meters long or more, and my understanding is that it's a new model they're introducing to the marketplace at this show. Ouch. These shows are always high-stress anyway, and I'd hate to be in their shoes right now.
Shadowstalker16: Yeah, I've had many pickles because of that. Most of the time, its when I'm hiding near an opened door and waiting for an enemy to pass by so I can grab him. But the CQC button and the interact(=close/open doors) are the same and I end up closing the door in the guys face which he obviously sees and gets alerted and gets everyone else alerted and consequently me, dead.
Man I LOVE pickles...lately I have been eating a lot of them, not sure what's up with that.

AdamR: I know I said I was never going to post in this thread again... But I really want to now.
I hate this town. Everyone is on drugs all the time. And I have had a headache literally everyday since moving here almost three years ago.
I recently saw someone torn apart by the community for saying that they don't like reading books. It kinda made me lose the last bit of interest in what used to be my favorite website.
No matter how hard I try, no matter what treatment I receive, no matter how much electricity goes through my brain, my OCD never gets better. It only gets worse.
I can't get the music to work in Atom Zombie Smasher since it was patched last year (as far as I can tell, nobody else can either.)

Just ignore me.
I'm sorry you're feeling this way, especially about the GoG community. I posted in Khadgar's thread about books because it wasn't so much that he disliked books it's that he seemed to have an absolutely hostile loathing for them which reminded me of nothing so much as the society in Fahrenheit 451.

I can't help you too much without knowing more about you and the situation with where you are in life but my advice is to try and get out of your town if it's that bad, if you can. If not then try to stretch your limits and seek out those who are like you. Not everyone is on drugs, after all. Are you straightedge, or are these serious drug abusers who have let it control their lives?
Grumble ... now I want a pickle. They hate me since I had my gallbladder out..
Ragnarblackmane: Man I LOVE pickles...lately I have been eating a lot of them, not sure what's up with that.
You're probably pregnant.
Shadowstalker16: Yeah, I've had many pickles because of that. Most of the time, its when I'm hiding near an opened door and waiting for an enemy to pass by so I can grab him. But the CQC button and the interact(=close/open doors) are the same and I end up closing the door in the guys face which he obviously sees and gets alerted and gets everyone else alerted and consequently me, dead.
Ragnarblackmane: Man I LOVE pickles...lately I have been eating a lot of them, not sure what's up with that.

AdamR: I know I said I was never going to post in this thread again... But I really want to now.

Just ignore me.
Ragnarblackmane: I'm sorry you're feeling this way, especially about the GoG community. I posted in Khadgar's thread about books because it wasn't so much that he disliked books it's that he seemed to have an absolutely hostile loathing for them which reminded me of nothing so much as the society in Fahrenheit 451.

I can't help you too much without knowing more about you and the situation with where you are in life but my advice is to try and get out of your town if it's that bad, if you can. If not then try to stretch your limits and seek out those who are like you. Not everyone is on drugs, after all. Are you straightedge, or are these serious drug abusers who have let it control their lives?
Your body needed some vitamin K... Whenever your body needs something, you start to crave foods that contain what your body needs. :)
Post edited August 13, 2014 by monkeydelarge
monkeydelarge: Your body needed some vitamin K... Whenever your body needs something, you start to crave foods that contain what your body needs. :)
That has to be it, I always seem to need lots and lots of chocolate.