It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Placed order for a new mobile (from a chinese website - prefer the lower price on a high specced device to paying $$$ for brand name) - told 3-5 days processing THEN ship. 6th day. I asked and got told need to get more stock ...another 4 days, come on. this is first time ive used them too. Lesson?.Chinese digital store customer service is non existent. I see plenty of people complaining about missing parcels and stuff taking a long time but THATS cause people choose the freaking Free Shipping option. what did they expect?.
My own order i might end up cancelling....
toxicTom: I didn't reply to your posts - just because I didn't know what I could/should say.
But let me tell you that I'm really glad reading she's better. I hope this gives you strength, too. I can only imagine how exhausting the last weeks must have been for you.
Sage103082: Thank you, and it does! And yes I am excused beyond words could even express. lol. Which I am sure in a few more days I will break down and bitch about!
Crewdroog: thanks! feeling somewhat better, just drove 1000 miles (literally) for my sister's wedding. yaaaay. at least no speeding tickets.
Sage103082: Woohoo for no tickets!!!! I hope the wedding was wonderful and you got some nice time with your sister and family!
:) and going through the states I went through that is a miracle. I am very excited. My family lives so far away, I don't get to see them often. Plus, to see my sister and dad dance is going to be so funny.
Post edited July 26, 2014 by Crewdroog
So just venting a bit more after my previous post about my hospital visit.

It's been over a month now, and I'm still waiting on biopsy results. I call my doctors surgery and they say I should be contacted by the hospital; while the hospital says I need to wait for the results to reach my doctor, then on being told this the surgery just tells me they don't have the full results yet.

Would think it'd be way faster given the potential urgency, though maybe I should be relieved that they don't think it's a big enough deal? not sure. I honestly have no idea what's going on, I feel left out of the loop about my own health and it's weird.

My sleep pattern is also screwed. I feel for you Sage with the issues you're going through with your mother, my mother also has a plethora of health problems and when she's going through a bad patch one of us often has to come over and pull an all-nighter as she can't sleep with the pain. I'm glad your mother is starting to feel better though.

Oh well. /vent. Going to try to get a bit of sleep.
Sage103082: I know this is a bitch thread but I wanted to let everyone that followed my posts about Mom she is doing better. Everyday is better. Thought she had a long day yesterday with therapies and a DR.s appointment and she throw a temper tantrum when I asked her to do her exercises last night and told me I was abusing her. *sigh* win some lose some.
I'm glad to hear that your mother is doing better, hopefully things will continue to get better for the both of you. Although there will still be bad days unfortunately, but like I said before, you shouldn't feel guilty about getting upset or angry on these days. These kind of things are never easy, but she is very lucky to have someone like you there for her, someone who cares about her enough to do what is good for her, even if she doesn't see it that way.

And don't forget there are always the squirrels (and this forum) for you to vent your frustrations to whenever you feel the need. Just by looking at some of the comments here you can see there are several people (myself included) who are more than happy to lend a sympathetic ear. And I'm almost certain the squirrels won't mind either :).
Soccorro: Ow, i know that feeling :S I have been called once and my elbow slipped from the table and my head smashed onto it while talking with the recruiter.
Seriouosly? Like this?! Not to be mean but that made me feel better about my conversation. :D

But no, my fail was bigger.
Post edited July 26, 2014 by F4LL0UT
Soccorro: Ow, i know that feeling :S I have been called once and my elbow slipped from the table and my head smashed onto it while talking with the recruiter.
F4LL0UT: Seriouosly? Like this?! Not to be mean but that made me feel better about my conversation. :D

But no, my fail was bigger.
Yep, and i forgot the recruiters name... during the interview
I haven't bitched about inn guest for a while and you folks seem to enjoy it. :P

A guy with reservations for tonight called 30 minutes ago to tell me he didn't think he could make it and that we shouldn't hold him to our 72 hour cancellation policy because of the weather. When I asked where he was he replied "A few miles down the road."

Oh and a footnote to that, it's 70 F and raining.....slightly.
tinyE: I haven't bitched about inn guest for a while and you folks seem to enjoy it. :P

A guy with reservations for tonight called 30 minutes ago to tell me he didn't think he could make it and that we shouldn't hold him to our 72 hour cancellation policy because of the weather. When I asked where he was he replied "A few miles down the road."

Why didn't he just use the good old "the dog ate my reservation" excuse?
My back hurts. I'm getting shooting pains in my lower back and leg pretty much constantly for the last 36 hours. So sleep is out.
And it's too hot! People in England are used to bad weather. It gives us something to talk about! This much sunshine must be bad for you!
Particularly since:
1.) I'm very sun sensitive. Factor 50+ slathered on allows me to venture out and creep from shadow to shadow for 15-20 minutes at a time. Otherwise, I'm stuck indoors. :(
2.) One of the medications I was given completely mucked up my body thermostat. Before, I could be comfortable in a high range of temperatures from quite hot to quite cold. Now I can't tolerate hot at all and I wander around in only a T-shirt in the snow. O_o.

My mental state is not getting any better. Although I did achieve an epiphany yesterday.
I've always been clumsy and unobservant, to the point when people have to stop me from walking in front of moving vehicles because I just didn't see them.
Yesterday, someone explained that there were two types of situational awareness. Physical and emotional. You should automatically scan for dangers physical and emotional as you wander through life. So, you don't step in front of cars and you don't sit next to the guy on the train acting a little hinky. Physical and emotional.
Because of my upbringing, my brain believes that people are the greatest danger. So I'm hyper-aware of people to the exclusion of any physical awareness. If my brain perceives what could be a danger, it immediately blocks out everything else so that I can focus on a person.
You know when you read that people say a gun looks huge when it's pointed at them? That's the same narrowing of vision you get with being hyper-aware. You only focus on the danger so that you can react faster to any threat.
Now that I know this about myself, I can take steps to remedy it. (And not walk in front of cars. :))
Post edited July 26, 2014 by Getcomposted
Soccorro: Yep, and i forgot the recruiters name... during the interview
Yeah, well, I applied at a studio that I admire for an earlier game of theirs, during the phone call it came up that I haven't played their most recent game which has also already been around for a while - and actually they wanted to test me by asking me how I would have solved certain issues with that particular game. So, well, I think my fail was bigger.
tinyE: I haven't bitched about inn guest for a while and you folks seem to enjoy it. :P

"Well, Sir, you'll just have to park your car and walk. Just keep going until you see a light."

i hope you kept his deposit money. What a douche

Sage103082: i hope you kept his deposit money. What a douche
He showed up, fell in love with the place, and now I'm sure he does feel like a douche. :P
tinyE: XD HijacK's post just threw me back in time about 25 years. XD Oh man, you are pissed now but one day in the future you are going to hear someone make this gripe and you are going to laugh your ass off.
Indeed.
My bitch is there hasn't been a bitch in here for the last two days. What is everyone here happy lately? How can I feel better about myself if no one is bitching about the flat tire they just had. Or their refrigerator went out. Or some guy cut you off in traffic. I guess I will go back to my pathetic little world feeling even more miserable about myself.