It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Soccorro: But hey, rednecks are very intimidating and patriotic. AND apparently they can pull a dual wield using assault rifles!

'mericuh!

http://coedmagazine.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/american-gifs-1.gif
Exoanthrope: I think I laughed way too hard at that. XD That's like 0% accuracy, I'm sure he missed whatever he was shooting at.
That Bald eagle helmet is just awesome xD
wanderwoman25: Hey, quit dissing my state! California is awesome. Ever heard of the Pacific Garbage Patch? Plastic bags were a huge contributor. SOMEBODY has to take steps to save the planet. Oh, WAH, you have to bring reusable bags. Cry me a river!
It's called freedom of choice. Carrying around bags that take up a lot of space on the off chance I may want to stop at a store on my way home is idiotic. We recycle here in the uncivilized mid-atlantic, why is that not enough? Besides, aren't your trash bags still plastic. I have no problem with your state's "save the planet" mentality, but just keep it within your borders and be prepared for those with common sense recycling laws to poke fun at your extremist views.
Post edited May 26, 2014 by VABlitz
Been waiting months for it to warm up after this long winter. And now that it has, I'm reminded of why we don't hate winter. Friggin' humid today.
wanderwoman25: Hey, quit dissing my state! California is awesome. Ever heard of the Pacific Garbage Patch? Plastic bags were a huge contributor. SOMEBODY has to take steps to save the planet. Oh, WAH, you have to bring reusable bags. Cry me a river!
VABlitz: It's called freedom of choice. Carrying around bags that take up a lot of space on the off chance I may want to stop at a store on my way home is idiotic. We recycle here in the uncivilized mid-atlantic, why is that not enough? Besides, aren't your trash bags still plastic. I have no problem with your state's "save the planet" mentality, but just keep it within your borders and be prepared for those with common sense recycling laws to poke fun at your extremist views.
"Freedom of choice" should not apply to things that actively poison the planet. Is it my "freedom of choice" to dump nuclear waste in your neighborhood? No, it's illegal. Eventually, some one will create a viable alternative to plastic (which, as a non-organic petroleum-based product, does not "recycle"--it will outlive all of us. In fact, "recycling" plastic is a waste of energy, because all you're doing is melting it down to make more plastic that will not biodegrade)---oh, wait, there IS a viable alternative. It's called paper. Paper at least, is biodegradable and recyclable. It's not extremist to want to improve the environment. I don't go around telling people what to do. I don't wave a green flag. I just use paper bags or reusable bags, and I support the eradication of plastic bags. http://www.earth911.com/earth-watch/plastic-bags-debate/
HereForTheBeer: Been waiting months for it to warm up after this long winter. And now that it has, I'm reminded of why we don't hate winter. Friggin' humid today.
XD Oh man this is both the silliest and saddest thing I have ever read and I TOTALLY agree! I had 340 inches of snow this year, 340!!!!!!, and I'm outside working yesterday thinking, "Fuck! It's too hot out here!"
wanderwoman25: "Freedom of choice" should not apply to things that actively poison the planet. Is it my "freedom of choice" to dump nuclear waste in your neighborhood? No, it's illegal. Eventually, some one will create a viable alternative to plastic (which, as a non-organic petroleum-based product, does not "recycle"--it will outlive all of us. In fact, "recycling" plastic is a waste of energy, because all you're doing is melting it down to make more plastic that will not biodegrade)---oh, wait, there IS a viable alternative. It's called paper. Paper at least, is biodegradable and recyclable. It's not extremist to want to improve the environment. I don't go around telling people what to do. I don't wave a green flag. I just use paper bags or reusable bags, and I support the eradication of plastic bags. http://www.earth911.com/earth-watch/plastic-bags-debate/
Well, an alternative for common plastic is plastic made from algae.
Post edited May 27, 2014 by viperfdl
Work shift interrupted by having to call the cops for an elderly lady who was convinced that there were burglars in her home. I'm pretty sure there weren't.
HereForTheBeer: Been waiting months for it to warm up after this long winter. And now that it has, I'm reminded of why we don't hate winter. Friggin' humid today.
tinyE: XD Oh man this is both the silliest and saddest thing I have ever read and I TOTALLY agree! I had 340 inches of snow this year, 340!!!!!!, and I'm outside working yesterday thinking, "Fuck! It's too hot out here!"
Weather-wise, in these parts we certainly get our fill of 'be careful what you wish for'.

It was positively stunning outside yesterday evening, once some of the moisture burned off and the clouds rolled back in.
The only problem I have with this time of the year is motivating myself to work out in the yard during the humid weather. Mowing the lawn is a chore as I've gone two weeks now because of the heat and humidity. I'll have to venture outdoors this weekend or our Housing Nazi's will leave me a little nasty gram. Maybe, I can use the "I'm saving the planet" excuse. Otherwise, I'll be indoors with the Air Conditioner cranked.
Fuck, my physical copy of IL-2 1946 is corrupt. Gotta wait for a sale on GOG, then.

EDIT: On the upside, I am slowly but surely trying to get rid of my physical copies. I guess that's one way to do it.
Post edited May 27, 2014 by AlKim
Soccorro: But hey, rednecks are very intimidating and patriotic. AND apparently they can pull a dual wield using assault rifles!

'mericuh!

http://coedmagazine.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/american-gifs-1.gif
Exoanthrope: I think I laughed way too hard at that. XD That's like 0% accuracy, I'm sure he missed whatever he was shooting at.
Whatever he was shooting at probably shit itself to death though, so...
AlKim: Fuck, my physical copy of IL-2 1946 is corrupt. Gotta wait for a sale on GOG, then.

EDIT: On the upside, I am slowly but surely trying to get rid of my physical copies. I guess that's one way to do it.
Ha! good luck with that one, I keep waiting for that. I've never seen IL or Red Baron on sale here. (my physical went corrupt too (strange))
Post edited May 27, 2014 by Cyberevil
Went to bed early and planning to do so for the next three nights to have enough energy to go camping on Friday, but woken up at 4:30 and not being able to sleep again, so now I'm still very tired.
AlKim:
Cyberevil: Ha! good luck with that one, I keep waiting for that. I've never seen IL or Red Baron on sale here. (my physical went corrupt too (strange))
They both have, I assure you.
I want to bitch about how horribly sick I am right now, but I'm leery of crossing that razor thin line between "bitching" and "whining" <_<

So instead, I'll bitch about how life only gets really interesting when I'm delirious with fever.

I tried to play Arcanum for the first time to keep awake. I was convinced within the first 30 seconds that this guy Virgil is a plant waiting to shank the PC the second her back is turned. Everything he said was colored by amusing innuendos that now make zero sense so I won't bother, but trust me, Virgil the perv/plant was way more interesting than plain vanilla "actual" Virgil. I'm beginning to think I need to do playthroughs of other games when sick just to see what kind of crazy my mind can dish out under the right influences. Suggestions are welcome, though hopefully I won't need them for a while.

Also, just throwing this out there, but I'm completely thrown off by all the tinyE refs to donkeys, even now that my fever is under the iron grip of ibuprofen. Donkeys?? Wtf?? Is this a euphemism for something else? I'm scared now that I'll click on the wrong thread one day and see something that can never be unseen O_o
henchwench82: I want to bitch about how horribly sick I am right now, but I'm leery of crossing that razor thin line between "bitching" and "whining" <_<

So instead, I'll bitch about how life only gets really interesting when I'm delirious with fever.

I tried to play Arcanum for the first time to keep awake. I was convinced within the first 30 seconds that this guy Virgil is a plant waiting to shank the PC the second her back is turned. Everything he said was colored by amusing innuendos that now make zero sense so I won't bother, but trust me, Virgil the perv/plant was way more interesting than plain vanilla "actual" Virgil. I'm beginning to think I need to do playthroughs of other games when sick just to see what kind of crazy my mind can dish out under the right influences. Suggestions are welcome, though hopefully I won't need them for a while.

Also, just throwing this out there, but I'm completely thrown off by all the tinyE refs to donkeys, even now that my fever is under the iron grip of ibuprofen. Donkeys?? Wtf?? Is this a euphemism for something else? I'm scared now that I'll click on the wrong thread one day and see something that can never be unseen O_o
SORRY
I just got three of them. I realize this is a game forum and has no place in here but you folks are the closest thing I have to real friends so I talk about it in here. I'll try to tone it down a little.

Hope you are feeling better. As a veteran of nasty illness my heart goes out to you and please feel free to 'moan' about it in here; the way I see it, the sicker you are the more you've earned the right to gripe. :D