It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Need to update my details with some services and cancel others. Phone line has a constant busy signal. Unplugged everything. Tried second phone.Still a busy signal. Landlords landline has a busy signal problem. Just fricking great. I dont have unlimited calls on my mobile :/. Some things i HAVE to cancel today. Just my fricking luck.
Soccorro: snip
I'll captain kirk your ass..
Soccorro: so you live there, huh? good to know... good to know, indeed...
tinyE: I have a bulldog, a dachshund, a cat, and three miniature donkeys; you'll never get near the place! :P
Some friendly advice. If you really want to keep people away, get some Llamas... They are the perfect pets for defending your home. Better than dogs when it comes to dealing with intruders.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PijKHM-lyLA
tinyE: I have a bulldog, a dachshund, a cat, and three miniature donkeys; you'll never get near the place! :P
monkeydelarge: Some friendly advice. If you really want to keep people away, get some Llamas... They are the perfect pets for defending your home. Better than dogs when it comes to dealing with intruders.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PijKHM-lyLA
We almost got llamas, no shit; the folks we got the donkeys from also breed llamas. Fact is miniature donkeys are considered pets (exotic pets but still pets) and llamas are livestock. In my county, no livestock allowed period.
Damn vehicle didn't want to start the other day. Had to go out of town on business and when I came home it fired right up. Thought it was the battery (because it's 8 years old), but it started right up without being jumped after my 3 day trip and my battery gauge shows it's good. So, things are not looking good. I will take it in next week for a service check to see if something else is FUBARed. Not looking forward to that service check.
can anyone please recommend a game to play? i'm switching from game to game and don't know what to play. Yes, this is a real problem for me!

Oh and OMG why are the gas prices so high? could someone please "spot" more weapons of mass destruction in the middle east? That'd be great.
Post edited May 09, 2014 by Soccorro
"One beer does not happy birthday make"
Had to call hazmat (jk) after I dropped a CFL bulb. I was set to return it to the store. as I hate CFL lights that are not instant on and buzz when they are on. Why the hell do they make light bulbs that take five minutes to power on (exaggerating a little bit)? And why do I have to make a decision between moderately cheap hazmat light bulbs and expensive as hell LED bulbs? Shouldn't our government subsidize the LED bulbs so people don't have to make that choice? And LED bulbs, why are there some that are dimmable and some that are not...idiotic. Make one bulb like our great incandescant light bulbs of yesteryear that do everything they just sucked down a hell of a lot of juice doing it.
I also had to replace my motion-activated light switch because it didn't work with CFL/LED Bulbs. It made a buzzing noise and didn't power off all the way when running CFL/LED bulbs.
This switch to going green is really expensive and extremely frustrating.
My laptop just broke down. Well, it still works technically speaking, but the power alone is not working. I just realized that the battery was not recharging and thought the socket was broken, but nope! It's my laptop. I don't have enough battery to save the stuff I would like to save. Such as work stuf.

Edit: Lucky me, it wasn't the laptop that was broken but the power cable. Costed me 60€ to get a new one, but way better than a new laptop.
Post edited May 10, 2014 by P1na
Made my first giveaway here, nobody participated. :(
Well one of my cats just died, a cute snow-leopard white one with blue eyes. I was told their was no sign of blood so it was probably poisoned by either a neighbor or a random person. So now I just have the black cat left. Having a sh*tty day and still have to get myself ready for work in an hour.

Oh and my house almost burned down three days ago by some idiot neighbor on the other side of the block. Having a really bad week, thankfully its almost over.
Post edited May 09, 2014 by Briareos262
Aaaand my dad's in hospital
Soccorro: can anyone please recommend a game to play? i'm switching from game to game and don't know what to play. Yes, this is a real problem for me!

Oh and OMG why are the gas prices so high? could someone please "spot" more weapons of mass destruction in the middle east? That'd be great.
Medieval II Total War or Empire Total War.
Soccorro: Aaaand my dad's in hospital
Sorry to hear that. What happened??
iippo: "One beer does not happy birthday make"
Indeed.
Post edited May 10, 2014 by monkeydelarge
Soccorro: Oh and OMG why are the gas prices so high? could someone please "spot" more weapons of mass destruction in the middle east? That'd be great.
Expensive? Pump owners in Holland with their business close to the eastern border are complaining they lose profits as people go to Germany on the other side of the border for cheap gas.
I'm sorry (you got other things on your head now than gas prices). What ails him?
Post edited May 10, 2014 by DubConqueror
Soccorro: Oh and OMG why are the gas prices so high? could someone please "spot" more weapons of mass destruction in the middle east? That'd be great.
DubConqueror: Expensive? Pump owners in Holland with their business close to the eastern border are complaining they lose profits as people go to Germany on the other side of the border for cheap gas.
DubConqueror: I'm sorry (you got other things on your head now than gas prices). What ails him?
i don't really know, they told me he collapsed at work. but before they told me, the doctor gave me something to drink, i think he gave me sedatives, i'm calm as f**** right now.