It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

fr33kSh0w2012: I'm dead serious! Aussie women want entire galaxies bought for them! that is just your typical Aussie female! Monkeydelarge! (MonkeyDeLarge Emigrates to Australia!)
monkeydelarge: There is only solution for Australian men then...become good liars. :) Dress well, find a super hot woman, tell her you own the galaxy and you will give it to her for some sexy time. :)
Australian women. Are they really as bad as all that?

By '‘all that’', I mean all the criticism that dames from Down Under copped as part of the broader discussion around our recent Dear James blogs.

For example:

“I reckon that women in this country haven't a clue what makes up a 'decent' man'', wrote reader ‘John Holmes’.

Mr Holmes added he found happiness with a Ukrainian “alternative” to whom he’s been married 11 years. They have a seven-year-old son.

‘Gold Finger’, meanwhile, said that the “majority” of Australian women were “self centred and only care about their own feelings.”

“It seems like they have no soul and empty,” he added, before redeeming himself with the qualification that “there are also genuine ones out there [who are] awesome and great to be around with.”

And then there was ‘Bicks’.

Bicks said he’d moved to South America and ‘'never looked back’'.

“I think you will find women here in South America very different - much more feminine, family orientated, generally nice,” he said. He subsequently revealed that many men he knew were “constantly dreaming” about moving overseas, and that he was yet to see an Australian man arrive in South America who was “not amazed at the sheer quality of women. Same goes for Asia.''
fr33kSh0w2012: But don't you guys have farmers Markets over there on every corner like most people tell me about being over there.
I have one within 5 miles of me, but I haven't been to it in like twenty years. I've driven past it, maybe 10 times last year. It's not convenient enough for the small amount you are going to save. Yeah, the produce may be fresher, but I can't tell the difference nor do I care. Plus, I'm more of a carnivore.
monkeydelarge: Same here because then you could put on a metal mask , lift weights and become like the Lord Humungus
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfL4xKQeSfo
Are you sure that isn't Jason Vorhees. A little too talkative, but otherwise the resemblance is uncanny.
Post edited January 21, 2014 by jjsimp
fr33kSh0w2012: But don't you guys have farmers Markets over there on every corner like most people tell me about being over there.
jjsimp: I have one within 5 miles of me, but I haven't been to it in like twenty years. I've driven past it, maybe 10 times last year. It's not convenient enough for the small amount you are going to save. Yeah, the produce may be fresher, but I can't tell the difference nor do I care. Plus, I'm more of a carnivore.
monkeydelarge: Same here because then you could put on a metal mask , lift weights and become like the Lord Humungus
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfL4xKQeSfo
jjsimp: Are you sure that isn't Jason Vorhees. A little too talkative, but otherwise the resemblance is uncanny.
Why Yes it does look that way!
I left work early today. Why am I in the bitching thread? Because of why .... SNOW! You guessed it, more snow.
AARRGGGG...I had ACL reconstructive(hamstring) surgery 5 days ago and the pain is driving me crazy!!!!!! I'm unemployed and can't even start looking for work for at least a month.. pain meds make me constipated..laxatives gives me diarhea and I've run out of RPG's.. Why god? why?....

That's enough bitching from me.. have a good one GoGr's
hellmonster67: AARRGGGG...I had ACL reconstructive(hamstring) surgery 5 days ago and the pain is driving me crazy!!!!!! I'm unemployed and can't even start looking for work for at least a month.. pain meds make me constipated..laxatives gives me diarhea and I've run out of RPG's.. Why god? why?....

If it helps I once had a piece of my lung removed but they placed the epidural wrong. It took three days of my bitching and moaning before they realized it. By that time I had started hallucinating the pain was so bad. But I got over it. You'll be fine.

Oh, dig the avatar. I have the 1-8 Box Set.
hellmonster67: AARRGGGG...I had ACL reconstructive(hamstring) surgery 5 days ago and the pain is driving me crazy!!!!!! I'm unemployed and can't even start looking for work for at least a month.. pain meds make me constipated..laxatives gives me diarhea and I've run out of RPG's.. Why god? why?....

tinyE: If it helps I once had a piece of my lung removed but they placed the epidural wrong. It took three days of my bitching and moaning before they realized it. By that time I had started hallucinating the pain was so bad. But I got over it. You'll be fine.

wow.. sorry that happened to you.. that sounds horrible.. yeah hospitals are getting bad.. I was prepped for surgery and drugged up, then they realize they had the wrong equipment for my specific procedure...sent me home and made me come back the next day..(last thursday) and it was finally done.. Keep in mind this is the VA lol..

Ultima's? yeah I have 1-9 and never finished 9, just couldn't take it
tinyE: If it helps I once had a piece of my lung removed but they placed the epidural wrong. It took three days of my bitching and moaning before they realized it. By that time I had started hallucinating the pain was so bad. But I got over it. You'll be fine.

hellmonster67: wow.. sorry that happened to you.. that sounds horrible.. yeah hospitals are getting bad.. I was prepped for surgery and drugged up, then they realize they had the wrong equipment for my specific procedure...sent me home and made me come back the next day..(last thursday) and it was finally done.. Keep in mind this is the VA lol..

I was referring to your avatar, Jason Vorhees. I do have all the Ultima games but I also have Friday 1-8. :D
hellmonster67: wow.. sorry that happened to you.. that sounds horrible.. yeah hospitals are getting bad.. I was prepped for surgery and drugged up, then they realize they had the wrong equipment for my specific procedure...sent me home and made me come back the next day..(last thursday) and it was finally done.. Keep in mind this is the VA lol..

tinyE: I was referring to your avatar, Jason Vorhees. I do have all the Ultima games but I also have Friday 1-8. :D
lol.. , you see... all doped up I am, lol and it's almost time for another. WooHoo!!!
tinyE: I was referring to your avatar, Jason Vorhees. I do have all the Ultima games but I also have Friday 1-8. :D
hellmonster67: lol.. , you see... all doped up I am, lol and it's almost time for another. WooHoo!!!
Darvon. They don't knock you out, they just make all of your furniture seem REALLY comfortable.
tinyE: Darvon. They don't knock you out, they just make all of your furniture seem REALLY comfortable.
That's the same as Darvocet, right? When I got my wisdom teeth out, tried to get them from the doc but he said they were coming off the market. It was indeed a great drug.

Ah, yeah here's the story...good bye Darvon/Darvocet

Instead, I got prescribed Hillbilly Heroin which knocks me out and thus I only used Motrin.
Post edited January 21, 2014 by jjsimp
tinyE: Darvon. They don't knock you out, they just make all of your furniture seem REALLY comfortable.
jjsimp: That's the same as Darvocet, right? When I got my wisdom teeth out, tried to get them from the doc but he said they were coming off the market. It was indeed a great drug.

Ah, yeah here's the story...good bye Darvon/Darvocet
How depressing. :-(
Stoic treating drm free backers like 2nd class citizens. drm free version still not out.
Steam won't let you download a game while playing another, what kind of insanity is that. Wanted to download Divinity Aplha which was 3+GB and was going to take around 2 hours, thought I would pass the time by playing the Wasteland 2 Beta, but denied. So, I am supposed to sit there and wait while it downloads? On top of that, whatever progress I had made with the download I lost when I started playing Wasteland 2.

How can people defend this Steaming pile of a crap interface.
jjsimp: Steam won't let you download a game while playing another, what kind of insanity is that. Wanted to download Divinity Aplha which was 3+GB and was going to take around 2 hours, thought I would pass the time by playing the Wasteland 2 Beta, but denied. So, I am supposed to sit there and wait while it downloads? On top of that, whatever progress I had made with the download I lost when I started playing Wasteland 2.
You should be able to enable in-game downloading somewhere in the settings. Worst case scenario, after launching the game, just re-enable download either by alt+tabbing out of the game or by shift+tabbing into the Steam interface if you have it enabled. It's disabled by default because people are apparently too thick to pause downloads when playing online games and then bitch about performance