It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

THAT XENA COSTUME
I bet fr33kSh0w2012 secretly wishes, Mad Max comes true. It would be an improvement for him.
Post edited January 20, 2014 by monkeydelarge
monkeydelarge: I bet fr33kSh0w2012 secretly wishes, Mad Max comes true. It would be an improvement for him.
Yeah it WOULD!
fr33kSh0w2012: plus the Cost of living!

www.australia-migration.com/page/Cost_of_Living/462

Check it! and that Censored Video Games My life over here SUCKS Ballbags!
monkeydelarge: Yeah, it's almost the same here(cost of living) and minimum wage here is $7.25. A family of 4 here needs $250 a week too unless they eat mostly beans, pasta and rice everyday.
Hey I eat mostly Beans, Pasta and Rice everyday and I'm still Dirt Poor thats why I stock up on Games that are on sale I can't afford them at any other time!
Post edited January 20, 2014 by fr33kSh0w2012
monkeydelarge: I bet fr33kSh0w2012 secretly wishes, Mad Max comes true. It would be an improvement for him.
fr33kSh0w2012: Yeah it WOULD!
Same here because then you could put on a metal mask , lift weights and become like the Lord Humungus
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfL4xKQeSfo
Currently the full-time minimum wage is $16.37 per hour or $622.20 per week. This means that most employees in the national system shouldn't get less than this.
fr33kSh0w2012: Currently the full-time minimum wage is $16.37 per hour or $622.20 per week. This means that most employees in the national system shouldn't get less than this.
One thing good about your country. The minimum wage is sane. Here its $7.25. How the fuck can you live off that? You can't...so a lot of people here have to live with 3 or 4 roommates. They have to live like peasants during the medieval times. In the USA, if you can't get a good job for whatever reason(no connections, no skills, located in a bad area), you have to live your life like a slave. The USA used to be much more hospitable to people(a land of opportunity, where dreams can come true) but now this country is turning into ancient Egypt.
fr33kSh0w2012: Currently the full-time minimum wage is $16.37 per hour or $622.20 per week. This means that most employees in the national system shouldn't get less than this.
monkeydelarge: One thing good about your country. The minimum wage is sane. Here its $7.25. How the fuck can you live off that? You can't...so a lot of people here have to live with 3 or 4 roommates. They have to live like peasants during the medieval times. In the USA, if you can't get a good job for whatever reason(no connections, no skills, located in a bad area), you have to live your life like a slave.
Food Prices where I live! Flick through it if you Dare!

"Large" BBQ Chicken

2 FOR $18

By what they call large it's about the size of a FUCKING QUAIL!

"Economy" Beef Scotch Fillet Steak

$17.99 kg

Jesus Can they afford it?
monkeydelarge: One thing good about your country. The minimum wage is sane. Here its $7.25. How the fuck can you live off that? You can't...so a lot of people here have to live with 3 or 4 roommates. They have to live like peasants during the medieval times. In the USA, if you can't get a good job for whatever reason(no connections, no skills, located in a bad area), you have to live your life like a slave.
fr33kSh0w2012: Food Prices where I live! Flick through it if you Dare!

"Large" BBQ Chicken

2 FOR $18

$17.99 kg

Yeah but over there, you guys can make at least $16.37 an hour. Imagine, trying to buy a large BBQ chicken here(the food prices here are just as high) while making $7.25 an hour doing hard labor. USA! USA! USA!
fr33kSh0w2012: Food Prices where I live! Flick through it if you Dare!

"Large" BBQ Chicken

2 FOR $18

$17.99 kg

monkeydelarge: Yeah but over there, you guys can make at least $16.37 an hour. Imagine, trying to buy a large BBQ chicken here(the food prices here are just as high) while making $7.25 an hour doing hard labor.
that would be 1/2 a Chicken! and Hour!
monkeydelarge: Yeah but over there, you guys can make at least $16.37 an hour. Imagine, trying to buy a large BBQ chicken here(the food prices here are just as high) while making $7.25 an hour doing hard labor.
fr33kSh0w2012: that would be 1/2 a Chicken! and hour!
Yep. That is why, the only way a lot of American can survive is living with a bunch of other people in a small apartment while receiving food stamps from the government. The Americans fortunate enough to have decent jobs live much better but with each passing day, decent jobs are becoming more and more rare.
*ahem*
Attachments:
australia.jpg (163 Kb)
But don't you guys have farmers Markets over there on every corner like most people tell me about being over there.
tinyE: *ahem*
Yeah RIIIIIIIIIGHT! to get even NEAR her you have to earn about 1,000,000 buck a second!
fr33kSh0w2012: But don't you guys have farmers Markets over there on every corner like most people tell me about being over there.
tinyE: *ahem*
fr33kSh0w2012: Yeah RIIIIIIIIIGHT! to get even NEAR her you have to earn about 1,000,000 buck a second!
In states like California and Oregon, yeah.

And I believe, in almost every country in the Western world, you will have to earn about 1,000,000 buck a second to get near such a woman. She is super hot.
fr33kSh0w2012: But don't you guys have farmers Markets over there on every corner like most people tell me about being over there.

Yeah RIIIIIIIIIGHT! to get even NEAR her you have to earn about 1,000,000 buck a second!
monkeydelarge: In states like California and Oregon, yeah.

And I believe, in almost every country in the Western world, you will have to earn about 1,000,000 buck a second to get near such a woman. She is super hot.
I'm dead serious! Aussie women want entire galaxies bought for them! that is just your typical Aussie female! Monkeydelarge! (MonkeyDeLarge Emigrates to Australia!)
monkeydelarge: In states like California and Oregon, yeah.

fr33kSh0w2012: I'm dead serious! Aussie women want entire galaxies bought for them! that is just your typical Aussie female! Monkeydelarge! (MonkeyDeLarge Emigrates to Australia!)
There is only solution for Australian men then...become good liars. :) Dress well, find a super hot woman, tell her you own the galaxy and you will give it to her for some sexy time. :) Seriously, a life without sex is really bad so you should just become a good liar if the women there want galaxies from men.