It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

F4LL0UT: Please tell me that bad guys don't always win. Not even the ones dressed as good guys.
Actually, bad guys win like 25% of the time. I'll draw you a chart:
|----|xxxx|oooo|tttt|

-: Bad guys
x: Good guys
o: Females making people feel guilty
t: tinyE, for some reason

See? It's not all that bad.

And it's something resembling a graph, so it's science
Post edited January 15, 2014 by Fenixp
Fenixp: t: tinyE, for some reason

See? It's not all that bad.
Ha, the tinyE part totally cracked me up, I almost woke up my girlfriend laughing. Thanks for that. :D
I actually don't win that much. The last time I won anything was when I won a big boxing match by knocking out this huge Russian dude which I only did because a few months before he killed my good friend in the ring.

Oh wait....that wasn't me.....that was Rocky Balboa.
Fenixp: Actually, bad guys win like 25% of the time. I'll draw you a chart:
|----|xxxx|oooo|tttt|

-: Bad guys
x: Good guys
o: Females making people feel guilty
t: tinyE, for some reason
Holy crap, according to that chart tinyE is a winner. Who'da thunk it.
tinyE: I actually don't win that much. The last time I won anything was when I won a big boxing match by knocking out this huge Russian dude which I only did because a few months before he killed my good friend in the ring.

Oh wait....that wasn't me.....that was Rocky Balboa.
I feel like such a dumb ass! I actually googled "tinyE" thinking I was missing out on some kind of new slang...
Post edited January 16, 2014 by sheath01
F4LL0UT: Please tell me that bad guys don't always win. Not even the ones dressed as good guys.
Bad guys win 99.9% of the time but they pay the price for their victory. Nothing is free. Due to them being "bad", everyone will hate them or fear them so they won't have any friends etc. Being hated or feared often makes you a target. Someone might also want revenge so bad guys who win are often attacked by people seeking revenge because bad guys obviously hurt a lot of people during their life time. It's not like bad guys win and then their life is nothing but happiness. Peace and happiness is only for good people. So if you look at the big picture, bad guys always lose.
Post edited January 16, 2014 by monkeydelarge
Didn't get a job, reason: I'm no german. The recruiter just told me that. "We prefer giving jobs to germans first". I have left school with "Abitur" (German high level school) and can't get the simplest job. I have been unemployed right after school. 1,5 years and counting... I hope I will be accepted to university this year or everything will get even worse.
Soccorro: Didn't get a job, reason: I'm no german. The recruiter just told me that. "We prefer giving jobs to germans first". I have left school with "Abitur" (German high level school) and can't get the simplest job. I have been unemployed right after school. 1,5 years and counting... I hope I will be accepted to university this year or everything will get even worse.
I know how you feel. In Germany, a lot of things are "GERMANS FIRST" and "GERMANS ONLY". I've seen a lot of this and experienced this too when I lived in Germany. It is no surprise that most foreigners have their own businesses there. They have no other alternative if they don't want to clean toilets. It's unfair that they treat you like a 2nd class citizen simply because you aren't German enough.
Post edited January 16, 2014 by monkeydelarge
Soccorro: Didn't get a job, reason: I'm no german. The recruiter just told me that. "We prefer giving jobs to germans first". I have left school with "Abitur" (German high level school) and can't get the simplest job. I have been unemployed right after school. 1,5 years and counting... I hope I will be accepted to university this year or everything will get even worse.
monkeydelarge: I know how you feel. In Germany, a lot of things are "GERMANS FIRST" and "GERMANS ONLY". I've seen a lot of this and experienced this too when I lived in Germany. It is no surprise that most foreigners have their own businesses there. They have no other alternative if they don't want to clean toilets. It's unfair that they treat you like a 2nd class citizen simply because you aren't German enough.
There's got to be something in the middle between the two extremes. Here in the US it is hard to get a job if you are from the US. Here the big companies would rather hire foreigners because they except lower wages.
monkeydelarge: I know how you feel. In Germany, a lot of things are "GERMANS FIRST" and "GERMANS ONLY". I've seen a lot of this and experienced this too when I lived in Germany. It is no surprise that most foreigners have their own businesses there. They have no other alternative if they don't want to clean toilets. It's unfair that they treat you like a 2nd class citizen simply because you aren't German enough.
jjsimp: There's got to be something in the middle between the two extremes. Here in the US it is hard to get a job if you are from the US. Here the big companies would rather hire foreigners because they except lower wages.
In the perfect world, yes but in our world, no.
I made a post several months ago about my employer merging with another company. We are still not 100% integrated. I go into the office this morning and see an email from the CEO. We are merging again!!! Are you kidding me? It was bad enough merging two companies, now add in a third - it will be a clusterfuck.

I really need to get my ass moving on finding another job.
Post edited January 16, 2014 by CrowTRobo
CrowTRobo: I made a post several months ago about my employer merging with another company. We are still not 100% integrated. I go into the office this morning and see an email from the CEO. We are merging again!!! Are you kidding me? It was bad enough merging two companies, now add in a third - it will be a clusterfuck.

I really need to get my ass moving on finding another job.
Is your employer, the blob?
monkeydelarge: Is your employer, the blob?
Hmm, if you would define the blob as a giant mess which seeks to suck in its competitors and mess them up too, then yes. :)
CrowTRobo: Hmm, if you would define the blob as a giant mess which seeks to suck in its competitors and mess them up too, then yes. :)
So, you work for EA.
CrowTRobo: Hmm, if you would define the blob as a giant mess which seeks to suck in its competitors and mess them up too, then yes. :)
jjsimp: So, you work for EA.
Hah, thats a good parallel.