It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Falling off the wagon is killing me. I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy.
I just tried to turn my neck left and right, and it went CRACK! I have to see the doctor tomorrow. It's horribly painful.
HereForTheBeer: Stupid scratchy hotel towels! Too thin to dry you off, too small from having spent a bajillion cycles in the industrial dryer, and scratchy as hell.
F4LL0UT: Guess they have to make them so crappy to keep people from stealing them.
No, it shows you stay in the cheap hotels. Whenever I stay in the more expensive hotels, the towels are usually thicker than the ones I have at home. The cheap to average hotels have the ones you describe.

HereForTheBeer: Because there's a time-limit and other restrictions on that stuff. No guarantee that it would get wiped from the ledger.
I think it's like 60 days...if you don't check your statements every 60 days then you really need to change that. I check mine at least every week. It's especially important to do that if you travel a lot.
Thankfully, I've never had a purchase that I didn't make, but I am vigilant about checking to make sure.
Post edited January 04, 2014 by jjsimp
DieRuhe: Well, it's really no different than a church; it's still a belief in something - that there is nothing other than us. Everyone has beliefs; it's just a question of what. If a bunch of atheists want to get together and hang out, why not? Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to be late for my weekly Angry Unicorn Living on the Dark Side of the Moon meeting.
IShoot4lolz: Fair enough. But I wouldn't buy a whole building to do it in. I would just hang out with a few fellow atheist buddies. The most I would do is rent out a space for a large gathering, not buy one. That's a lot of $$$!
Ok, that makes sense to me. I agree. I'd rather hang out at a lake or something. :-)
tinyE: Falling off the wagon is killing me. I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy.
Hope you get better soon :)

Soccorro: I just tried to turn my neck left and right, and it went CRACK! I have to see the doctor tomorrow. It's horribly painful.
that sounds very painful ..maybe you need a cervical collar.
tinyE: Falling off the wagon is killing me. I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy.
GastonArg: Hope you get better soon :)

Soccorro: I just tried to turn my neck left and right, and it went CRACK! I have to see the doctor tomorrow. It's horribly painful.
GastonArg: that sounds very painful ..maybe you need a cervical collar.
Thanks. I'm just glad I can come in here and moan about it. Believe it or not that actually helps.
Watching friends settle down (here and those overseas) and have kids (in some cases on their second) sort of makes me wonder (need to sort out my own issues.. but then been saying that for years hahah)
I got a cold, it is terrible!
nijuu: Watching friends settle down (here and those overseas) and have kids (in some cases on their second) sort of makes me wonder (need to sort out my own issues.. but then been saying that for years hahah)
If you need to think about it, then don't do it. It sounds cheesy but you'll know when you're ready.
Trying to find hardware reviews on the internet. Googling product name, plus "review", "test", etc...

Result : 50 pages of price comparisons or re-seller websites.

I am irate.

(also I have no idea what "falling off the wagon" means, apart from "falling off the wagon". does it mean falling off a wagon ?)
F4LL0UT: Guess they have to make them so crappy to keep people from stealing them.
jjsimp: No, it shows you stay in the cheap hotels. Whenever I stay in the more expensive hotels, the towels are usually thicker than the ones I have at home. The cheap to average hotels have the ones you describe.
That's because the more expensive hotels are the rich ones which don't care about a few stolen towels. :P
And I owe it all to Seinfeld that I even know what you're talking about - at least I think I do. You're talking about getting back to drinking, aren't you?
Post edited January 04, 2014 by F4LL0UT
F4LL0UT: And I owe it all to Seinfeld that I even know what you're talking about - at least I think I do. You're talking about getting back to drinking, aren't you?
Telika: (also I have no idea what "falling off the wagon" means, apart from "falling off the wagon". does it mean falling off a wagon ?)
Isn't it on the wagon
Post edited January 04, 2014 by jjsimp
Yeah, that kind of confusion is a side effect when you learn stuff from Seinfeld.
Now that I know what falling off the wagon means... that's nasty.
GastonArg: Hope you get better soon :)

GastonArg: that sounds very painful ..maybe you need a cervical collar.
didn't make it to the doctor, i even had a hard time geting out of bed. can't move my neck anymore. i have to go see the doc tomorrow. my nack is stiff, it's not THAT painful anymore but just very stiff. and i have a slight headache.