It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The Battlefield 2 servers are filled with simpering cockwombles. I'm downloading BF1942 from Origin as I type and hopefully I'll have better luck there.

But probably not.
qux: The Battlefield 2 servers are filled with simpering cockwombles. I'm downloading BF1942 from Origin as I type and hopefully I'll have better luck there.

But probably not.
At least its not 25-30GB download BF3 was.
qux: simpering cockwombles
The mental image I'll now associate with the word 'womble' is very different than it was a moment ago.

It's for the best, I guess.
When I stepped out of the bathtub this morning, I stepped in a puddle and slipped. I twisted around 180 degrees and feel straight backwards, landing flat against the floor and hitting the back of my head against it. When I realised I couldn't stop the fall, the only thing I could think was that I live alone with my cat - and if something happened, nobody could come for help.

I seem to be alright, but it was scary as hell.
I wish I could make a living by learning new languages and playing video games. I'd be awesome at that job.

It was my first day at a new job today, though, and actually real life doesn't look half bad right now :D
timppu: And you are part of it too, so now you know who to blame. :)
HereForTheBeer: I only post whilst wearing a tuxedo and monocle. That should raise the average a bit.
Don't forget your cigar and the big moustache:

"I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member."
Attachments:
Post edited November 13, 2013 by timppu
I just realised i had not only bought 3 games on sale on GOG a while ago i hadn't activated, but i had also bought two of those games again on sale recently. LOL. DOH!!!
jjsimp: Perhaps they are like me and don't want a Google+ or FaceFuck account. I don't want to add to their subscriber numbers so I won't be making a fake account. I have no interest in youtube enough to log into it, so once they block videos for unsigned in members I will no longer be using their service.
If GOG should ever go to the G+ or FB login, I will leave this site as well.
I didn't even have to sign up for a Doodle- account It was given to me Automatically o.0 because I have a screwtube account I don't want a FuckBook account and the Login with your Dumblr, Twatter, fuckbook, Doodle-, PlySpace, MountingTowers.Org.asm, Doodle.was.your.cash.is.now.ours.wallet, Doodlewippedcreamvest.LIK Screampowered.ROM, ScreamPowered.wallet.that.we.steal.money.out.of.ROM Screampowered.suck.shiny.sh*ts.you.don't.actually.own.these.games.we.do.ROM

See the problem now! plus those fake Russian dating site pop up things that show supermodels on them that show coat hanger bodies! I pay $150 for the Privilege THE DAMN PRIVILEGE! of SLOW ADSL1- at speeds you would KILL SOMEONE OVER and wait for pictures to ROLL down the pages! so I Block then Cache them then Reload the pages with the Images CACHED! that is how Slow the Internet here in Australia is and I pay a LOT of money yet continually get harrased by these damn companies! at least GOG doesn't do that at least I can say Nah I don't want that game here on GOG.com at least they have sales every thursday and weekend! dammit! games for as little as two bucks thirty nine which works out to be about $3.50 over here! which I CAN AFFORD and I do like!

Sorry for my rant but I'm Sick to death of it and you know what's worse I Can't Comment on youtube to anyone any more I don't know why? nothing shows up no reply to shows up I have just Had it what did they do to youtube while I was disconnected from the internet because a RAT bit into my internet cord and I had to wait to get a New one yeah they went and changed youtube AGAIN! without ME knowing!

Again sorry about the griping and bitchin' I just had to get that off my chest I hope I don't get banned for it.

Again Sorry but my internet keeps SHUTTING OFF because of the Dodgy eroded copper wiring to my house and it's irritating the crap out of me.
Post edited November 13, 2013 by fr33kSh0w2012
I dared to quit my job. Suddenly I'm the chosen one, the only savior. Would I leave the whole company would be doomed apparently... yada yada. Stop guilt tripping me. It's not that easy to leave a well known environment to begin with.
Jekadu: When I realised I couldn't stop the fall, the only thing I could think was that I live alone with my cat - and if something happened, nobody could come for help.
Ever since a similar CSI episode I made sure my cat had a weeks worth of food. That episode left me very wary of my feline friend. I'm getting older, so accidents are bound to happen. I strained a muscle on my rib cage, I imagine from getting the suitcase out of my car, and that stayed with me for about a week. Man getting older sucks.
GOG letting sale of Jack Keane 2 clog up the promo sale for hours. LOL
jjsimp: Ever since a similar CSI episode I made sure my cat had a weeks worth of food. That episode left me very wary of my feline friend. I'm getting older, so accidents are bound to happen. I strained a muscle on my rib cage, I imagine from getting the suitcase out of my car, and that stayed with me for about a week. Man getting older sucks.
The door was locked. Regardless, I don't mind the fact that cats might not be averse to feeding on their owners - it's part of their nature, and it's just the way it is.
jjsimp: Ever since a similar CSI episode I made sure my cat had a weeks worth of food. That episode left me very wary of my feline friend. I'm getting older, so accidents are bound to happen. I strained a muscle on my rib cage, I imagine from getting the suitcase out of my car, and that stayed with me for about a week. Man getting older sucks.
Jekadu: The door was locked. Regardless, I don't mind the fact that cats might not be averse to feeding on their owners - it's part of their nature, and it's just the way it is.
I've never heard of cats eating their owners in real life; dogs do it all the time. Good, something else for me to worry about. Like the bears, cougars, and fishers weren't enough, now I have my Mau to keep a close eye on.
Nooooooooooo! I was too slow for a free copy of System Shock 2...
So, after a month of working in the preparation area of a thrift store, I've concluded that the senior co-worker at the table I work at is a jerk. His only way of voicing negative criticism is to chew me out about it, something that leaves me in a poor mood for the rest of the day and negatively impacts my productivity. Aside from taking the job very seriously, he is often cranky from joint pains, and today he decided to cancel his sick leave and show up at work before lunch, putting him in an even worse mood. The guy is more than twice my age, and, as he's a bit of a workaholic and works full time, is unofficially in charge at the table. He's got little patience for mistakes, and often expects me to know exactly how he wants me to do something.

How do you guys deal with co-workers that have essentially no leadership skills?