It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

nijuu: Is the recession still around?
I'm assuming your question is about the USA. There is no recession. We are in a depression.
Post edited November 07, 2013 by monkeydelarge
Fixing to lose my job (I work at one of the remaining 300 Blockbusters), I know longer love the woman I have been with for 6 years (I'm 19, so this should be a good thing), and I am for some reason not happy with life. I think I'll drown my misery in Earl Grey tea.
I just went through major surgery to get rid of chronic pain in my right hand, and I'm riddled with fear that it didn't work. My hand still hurts. I know it's still early and my body is still recovering. I'm just impatient to get back into normal life and do stuff like I used to.
I feel terrible. My brother is gone and now I know why he was so depressed. Life sucks and now I have to go to a clinic 5 days a week. I am on 6 medications and I can't sleep. I wish I was fucking dead.
I reninstalled Sims 2 and created an character identical to myself.

Inside of ten minutes he had more friends than I've managed to attain in 38 years AS WELL as a girlfriend who thinks the sun rises and sets in his pants.
tinyE: I reninstalled Sims 2 and created an character identical to myself.

Inside of ten minutes he had more friends than I've managed to attain in 38 years AS WELL as a girlfriend who thinks the sun rises and sets in his pants.
Yeah, real life is too hard. It's like on Super Meat Boy difficulty x 1000 and then, finally, when you have the experience necessary to kick ass...you are OLD... Fuck this shit.
Post edited November 10, 2013 by monkeydelarge
This seasonal cough will not disappear so easily. Usually by now, my seasonal coughs would die down to next to nothing by it seems to have gotten a bit worse. Dayquil capsules usually help but I may have to upgrade to that godawful syrup. Not looking forward to that at all.

Maybe my cough has something to do with that drinking party last Saturday especially when I had to drink from my own shoe just because I decided to add some lyrics to that Rugby song about Yogi. The team accepted the new lyrics and have adopted them as official but I still had to do the shoe thing.
Brake fluid designations. Christ.
infinite9: This seasonal cough will not disappear so easily. Usually by now, my seasonal coughs would die down to next to nothing by it seems to have gotten a bit worse. Dayquil capsules usually help but I may have to upgrade to that godawful syrup. Not looking forward to that at all.

Maybe my cough has something to do with that drinking party last Saturday especially when I had to drink from my own shoe just because I decided to add some lyrics to that Rugby song about Yogi. The team accepted the new lyrics and have adopted them as official but I still had to do the shoe thing.
Paragraph 1 - felt sorry for you.

Paragraph 2 - Does not belong in this thread... that's waaaay too funny! :) Hope the shoe was free of sock fluff.
To the white-van driver who decided to tailgate me so close I couldn't even see your headlights in my rearview mirror and thus had headlights shining into my side mirrors so I couldn't see if it was safe for me to switch lanes to let you pass and then decided to flash their lights at me as I gently slowed down, from the 70mph I was doing, because you were creating a dangerous situation, undertake me and then flash their hazards at me when you got in front:

Please wrap yourself (and only yourself) around a tree before you hurt someone else.
Really pissed off the Luci (lucid dream inducer headset) is 99.999% a frigging scam >:(

I.hate.scammers. DIAF
Some phucker pilfered my swimming goggles when I was taking a short shower (even though I had put the goggles out of sight behind my swimming trousers on the shelf). They were pretty good ones too.

I went to buy new ones (17€), and now I will sure as heck always keep them around my neck when I am not using them, even when I am in a sauna.

Damn pirates...
Post edited November 11, 2013 by timppu
GODDESS WHY DO SO MANY PEOPLE COMPLAIN ABOUT THE GOOGLE+ INTEGRATION INTO YOUTUBE?

Sure, I understand, a good amount of the PewDiePie demographic are being absolute [Redacted compound swear]. YOU [REDACTED] WERE GIVEN A WARNING MONTHS AHEAD OF TIME. YOU CAN KEEP YOUR YOUTUBE ACCOUNT OR EVEN HAVE IT MANAGED BY YOUR ACTUAL G+ ACCOUNT, SHOULD YOU HAVE BEEN THE 2% OF USERS WHO THOUGHT TO SIGN UP FOR IT BEFOREHAND.
Darvond: GODDESS WHY DO SO MANY PEOPLE COMPLAIN ABOUT THE GOOGLE+ INTEGRATION INTO YOUTUBE?

Sure, I understand, a good amount of the PewDiePie demographic are being absolute [Redacted compound swear]. YOU [REDACTED] WERE GIVEN A WARNING MONTHS AHEAD OF TIME. YOU CAN KEEP YOUR YOUTUBE ACCOUNT OR EVEN HAVE IT MANAGED BY YOUR ACTUAL G+ ACCOUNT, SHOULD YOU HAVE BEEN THE 2% OF USERS WHO THOUGHT TO SIGN UP FOR IT BEFOREHAND.
You know you don't have to create emails/accounts with your real information, right? Also, Google emails only require a mobile number if you're from somewhere that's not Antarctica. Eskimos get to keep our anonymity. So yeah, youtube policies are no problem at all, unless you want to use a personal account to manage everything while keeping it private. Then you're screwed. :)
Darvond: GODDESS WHY DO SO MANY PEOPLE COMPLAIN ABOUT THE GOOGLE+ INTEGRATION INTO YOUTUBE?

MaximumBunny: You know you don't have to create emails/accounts with your real information, right? Also, Google emails only require a mobile number if you're from somewhere that's not Antarctica. Eskimos get to keep our anonymity. So yeah, youtube policies are no problem at all, unless you want to use a personal account to manage everything while keeping it private. Then you're screwed. :)
Oh, I know, but apparently the lay user doesn't know. I just made a google+ account to spite Farcebook. I wanted to embrace the nerdy atmosphere of google.