It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

scampywiak: Girlfriend is gone, just left me. Fuck.
monkeydelarge: I know your pain(if you were in a serious relationship). Pointless trying to get her back. I recommend lots of alcohol and gaming to deal with those sweet painful memories of you two together. Then try to convince yourself to see the truth. If she left you like that, she has no honor. If she has no honor, then she is a backstabbing snake bitch and you don't want such a woman in your life. She did you a favor by leaving you now. Imagine, you married such a cold blooded woman? She would of raped you a new asshole if she left you, the husband as a "wife" due to the divorce laws in the USA being very much pro woman. Your whole life could of been destroyed but you dodged that bullet.
Ouch, get hurt much monkey? I was going to offer a, "at least you still have both hands" masturbation joke.
monkeydelarge: I know your pain(if you were in a serious relationship). Pointless trying to get her back. I recommend lots of alcohol and gaming to deal with those sweet painful memories of you two together. Then try to convince yourself to see the truth. If she left you like that, she has no honor. If she has no honor, then she is a backstabbing snake bitch and you don't want such a woman in your life. She did you a favor by leaving you now. Imagine, you married such a cold blooded woman? She would of raped you a new asshole if she left you, the husband as a "wife" due to the divorce laws in the USA being very much pro woman. Your whole life could of been destroyed but you dodged that bullet.
jjsimp: Ouch, get hurt much monkey? I was going to offer a, "at least you still have both hands" masturbation joke.
I don't know if you are trolling or being extremely naive or just being a sociopath. Normal people get extremely hurt when someone special, leaves them. You are behaving as if I'm talking about, someone's date not showing up or someone who was unable to take home a girl he met at a club for a one night stand. I'm talking about a serious relationship, here. And telling someone a masturbation joke after his girlfriend left him is just being an ass. I'm sure people love inviting you to funerals...
Post edited August 30, 2013 by monkeydelarge
monkeydelarge: I don't know if you are trolling or being extremely naive or just being a sociopath. Normal people get extremely hurt when someone special, leaves them. You are behaving as if I'm talking about, someone's date not showing up or someone who was unable to take home a girl he met at a club for a one night stand. I'm talking about a serious relationship, here. And telling someone a masturbation joke after his girlfriend left him is just being an ass. I'm sure people love inviting you to funerals...
You normals kill me with all your sympathy. No, I was referring to your condemnation of a relationship you know nothing about. I'm sure the guy still has feelings for the girl. I know I wouldn't want a bud to tell me shit like that. I'm talking about the latter half of your message

"If she left you like that, she has no honor. If she has no honor, then she is a backstabbing snake bitch and you don't want such a woman in your life. She did you a favor by leaving you now. Imagine, you married such a cold blooded woman? She would of raped you a new asshole if she left you, the husband as a "wife" due to the divorce laws in the USA being very much pro woman. Your whole life could of been destroyed but you dodged that bullet."

not the first part.
monkeydelarge: I don't know if you are trolling or being extremely naive or just being a sociopath. Normal people get extremely hurt when someone special, leaves them. You are behaving as if I'm talking about, someone's date not showing up or someone who was unable to take home a girl he met at a club for a one night stand. I'm talking about a serious relationship, here. And telling someone a masturbation joke after his girlfriend left him is just being an ass. I'm sure people love inviting you to funerals...
jjsimp: You normals kill me with all your sympathy. No, I was referring to your condemnation of a relationship you know nothing about. I'm sure the guy still has feelings for the girl. I know I wouldn't want a bud to tell me shit like that. I'm talking about the latter half of your message

"If she left you like that, she has no honor. If she has no honor, then she is a backstabbing snake bitch and you don't want such a woman in your life. She did you a favor by leaving you now. Imagine, you married such a cold blooded woman? She would of raped you a new asshole if she left you, the husband as a "wife" due to the divorce laws in the USA being very much pro woman. Your whole life could of been destroyed but you dodged that bullet."

not the first part.
My words were an educated guess. There is good chance, I'm right as usual. And in scampywiak's shoes, such words would make me feel better. If he looks back at her as some sweet angel, the pain will drive him insane. It's also not healthy to put on a pedestal, a woman who dumps you like a sack of shit. Don't attack me for trying to help. If he didn't appreciate my words, then HE should let me know. But there is a difference between what people want to hear and want people need to hear. I'm telling him what he needs to hear. I don't know why you are on my ass. My words have nothing to do with your life and my intentions were noble. Worst case scenario, my words didn't help him feel better buy annoyed the shit out of him. No huge crime was committed here.
Post edited August 30, 2013 by monkeydelarge
monkeydelarge: a woman who dumps you like a sack of shit.
You don't know if she did. She may have explained the situation rationally and made a good case for it for all we know.
AlKim: You don't know if she did. She may have explained the situation rationally and made a good case for it for all we know.
I know I could be wrong. If what you wrote is the case, then obviously my words do not apply.
scampywiak: Girlfriend is gone, just left me. Fuck.
Sometimes its just better to let go, even if it hurts. I unfortunately know from experience.

Its no use to waste your feelings and time on someone who is not serious about you - even if you love that person more than anything, trust me. Nothing good comes from forcing your own feelings on someone else.

Youll find someone who shares your feelings with time.
Post edited August 31, 2013 by iippo
AlKim: You don't know if she did. She may have explained the situation rationally and made a good case for it for all we know.
I don't mean to rehash my earlier posts, but this is what I was trying to explain. I have only had those harsh feelings monkey shared about one girlfriend and I was happy to see her go. My friends were surprised to see me so happy when she left. The other girlfriends that hurt, I would never have wanted to hear my friends talk about them negatively. I realize I could be abnormal in that respect.
jjsimp: I could be abnormal in that respect.
I hope not.
jjsimp: I don't mean to rehash my earlier posts, but this is what I was trying to explain. I have only had those harsh feelings monkey shared about one girlfriend and I was happy to see her go. My friends were surprised to see me so happy when she left. The other girlfriends that hurt, I would never have wanted to hear my friends talk about them negatively. I realize I could be abnormal in that respect.
Well everyone is different. But I find it easier when you think of my ex girlfriend as shit, no matter if she was an angel because it numbs the pain a little bit. I've noticed a lot of guys feel better after they accept that their ex girlfriends are shit. And 100% of women I've come across demonize their ex boyfriends. I doubt they were all super villain assholes. Like I said earlier, it is also bad for your health esteem to not demonize an ex if she or he left you. In their eyes, you are not good enough. An epic fail. So in order for ex girlfriends or ex boyfriends to be wrong about you, they have to be the one who is SHIT. You understand? OR you could continue living life, thinking you are shit but that is not healthy.
Post edited September 01, 2013 by monkeydelarge
jjsimp: I don't mean to rehash my earlier posts, but this is what I was trying to explain. I have only had those harsh feelings monkey shared about one girlfriend and I was happy to see her go. My friends were surprised to see me so happy when she left. The other girlfriends that hurt, I would never have wanted to hear my friends talk about them negatively. I realize I could be abnormal in that respect.
monkeydelarge: Well everyone is different. But I find it easier when you think of my ex girlfriend as shit, no matter if she was an angel because it numbs the pain a little bit. I've noticed a lot of guys feel better after they accept that their ex girlfriends are shit. And 100% of women I've come across demonize their ex boyfriends. I doubt they were all super villain assholes. Like I said earlier, it is also bad for your health esteem to not demonize an ex if she or he left you. In their eyes, you are not good enough. An epic fail. So in order for ex girlfriends or ex boyfriends to be wrong about you, they have to be the one who is SHIT. You understand? OR you could continue living life, thinking you are shit but that is not healthy.
psh, 100% of them were shit :D And I don't think it's always true that women will bad mouth their ex's. I know people who are divorced but get along better now than when they were together, sometimes people just aren't meant to be together.

Honestly, if anything ever happened between my currently boyfriend and me I can't see myself bad mouthing him. I think he's an amazing person and if we were to break up there'd be a decent reason for it.

For me, in past relationships when we've broken up that's just been the end for me. Usually by that time I'm done with being with them, it doesn't hurt, it just finishes. I do say bad things about my most recent ex, it's true, but he basically took a decade of my life and left me with $15k in debt so... I feel sometimes it's justified :P
Never mind.
Post edited September 01, 2013 by monkeydelarge
College is freaking me out, as in "googling suicide" freaked out.
sauvignon1: College is freaking me out, as in "googling suicide" freaked out.
Don't worry, you'll be fine. Most of us lived trough. Some of us got kicked out and found job regardless, the rest of us finished it. All's good :-P
sauvignon1: College is freaking me out, as in "googling suicide" freaked out.
If you have some specific worries, I expect you can probably get some reasonable advice here. The advice could be as simple as directing you to the right helpful person at your school. I remember my own school had no end of services for struggling students.

I wish you well.